Toyota FT1 Vision Gran Turismo - September. Teaser Movie Released.

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 308 comments
Can someone see? It does look different.
It's the same:

upload_2014-8-14_13-2-50.png

It does look suspiciously similar
I know right? That's seriously cool! I'm really going to do Ridge Racer styles in GT6 now. Like have a production model and than have its racing counterpart. :D

Wow. This really cheered me up. Just check out my new avatar to show I mean it. :) Hurry up Course Maker.

One slightly new car and the same thing we already have just in a nice color.

You're really starting to disappoint me Polyphony. Add in that Red back photostage and maybe I'll play GT6 again.

hsv
PD have zero control of Toyota's designers, and this must be the umpteen billionth time that fact has been ignored.

I'm not blaming Toyota for putting that out, or PD for including it, I'm just saying throwing in 2 of the same car basically, one being just a different paint chip is kind of a kick in the nuts compared to what Forza 5 got this week.

I'm impressed! this looks amazing and I admired their approach of "it still had to be believable" I think it would promote interior design and styling if more VGT projects took this approach with more depth.
Looks more Like the designers went in the direction of a GT3 machine as it seems to retain a lot of the stock cars DNA which is great! That ultimately means it's built for a global scale of competition against the top manufacturers, in exotic locations and tracks! (then again I could be wrong)
Good Job Toyota and thanks! The form is flawless, now though it's up to PD to really "wow" us!

Here's hoping it can be tuned (at the very least in the way the DP-100 can, but better if one can get into the diff and the downforce as well).

hsv
1077kg minimum weight and unrestricted, just over 500hp. Around 520 on GT6 after oil change maybe?
Thats the current GT500 NSX's stats. The Nissan and Lexus are 1000kg (+20) minimum weight with hp ~550 with hybrid power this season. More downforce thanks to dtm style body also. 👍

Hey guys, I'm new here although I've been visiting this site for quite a while now. I signed up because I just found out something interesting, which I don't think anyone has mentioned before.
The Dutch gran turismo site says the following.
De Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo wordt op 6 september 2014 als download uitgebracht voor Gran Turismo 6.
From:http://www.gran-turismo.com/nl/news/00_1367588.html
Which is translated is: "The Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo will be released as a download for Gran Turismo 6 on the 6th of September, 2014."
While the sites in other languages say this, as far as I checked and I checked five or so.
The Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo will be released as a download for Gran Turismo 6 in September, 2014.
From:http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_1367588.html
Curious right? It's not only on the Dutch site, but also on the Belgian Gran Turismo site. However this is only the case for the version written in Dutch, not the French version. The same is shown in the notification section on the game itself.
A typo or not?

Last edited:
Back