Un-official GTPlanet BBC Topgear UK ThreadTV 

• Thread starter ExigeEvan
  • 10,125 comments
Just to give you a warning in advance...

Keep your eyes PEELED this week and next on Top Gear for ANY references to custard. Any at all.

It's a running gag on one of my other frequently-habited sites which the Hammster also visits...

It could be, but I think barry boys is abit more than frequentley-habitated by Famine, he permanatley habitates it.

[EDIT] Popped onto barry boys and I think EvO is right. 👍

ExigeExcel
:lol: Okay...

Does Hammon have a practical car? A morgan and a Charger R/T 10 don't seem good daily drivers.

And a Bowler Wildcat on order...

The Charger has been sold - it was on eBay.

Ev0 may or may not be right... However the site is a bit rude so I try not to link to it from here.

Custard. Trust me. Keep your eyes out for packets of Bird's or tins of Ambrosia.

Just tried to check it out and apparently I've been banned despite never visiting that site ever before :odd:.

live4speed
Just tried to check it out and apparently I've been banned despite never visiting that site ever before :odd:.

Didn't try to sign up with a Hotmail address did you?

G.T.
How a conversation about custard started is beyond me.

Long story. However, we now only accept photographs of cars with custard (in tins/packets - not made and poured) on them as proof where ownership questions arise.

Famine On BarryBoys
I'd just like to thank Hammond for using my words - almost to the letter - in relation to Darling & Ladyman's proposed road tolls and WHY we have congestion at rush hour.

It always seemed to be a little obvious to me, but never mentioned in the press...
I'm good :sly:

Famine
Didn't try to sign up with a Hotmail address did you?
Didn't even get to the sign up screen, I clicked on register to check it out and I got sent to a screen saying I've been banned :lol:, charming.

Famine
Just to give you a warning in advance...

Keep your eyes PEELED this week and next on Top Gear for ANY references to custard. Any at all.

It's a running gag on one of my other frequently-habited sites which the Hammster also visits...

Will do 👍

live4speed
Didn't even get to the sign up screen, I clicked on register to check it out and I got sent to a screen saying I've been banned :lol:, charming.

It's likely you share an IP with someone who has been a bad boy.

If you can change your IP, do so and try again.

I'd love to, but I wouldn't even know how hahaha, ohhhh, I'm watching The Spy who loved me right now and I just saw a nice shot of that russian birds cleavage. I'll see what I can come up with on Google, it says contact the webmaster or admin but I can't see any way to do that from the site.

I could e-mail Clive, I noticed his e-mail on the home page. Or would that be a bad idea?

Pass your relevant details on to me and I'll sort it out.

My last post was a subtle hint... :D

Thanks mate, I've PM'd you my e-mail address, if you need any other info let me know or if it's in my profile just take it.

TheCracker
Richard Hammond! - what makes you think he's such a good driver - the fact that he's an ex local radio DJ?

I don't know, I just thought he was the stig. He's not really tall and most of the stig drivers aren't really that tall either (watching them sitting in their cars).

Well, he's gotten a DB9 a temporary stand in while he waits. The man did mention in the rag that he likes the F430 over the GT, after driving it the day after the GT was delivered.

I must admit the AMV8 at Goodwood the other day sounded VERY nice. Better than the DB9 IMO.

Latest Posts

Back