Un-Official list of unannounced Spec II features

• Thread starter Mubble
  • 362 comments
Replay rewind feature is a bit pathetic, it takes you right back to the very beginning, so for example you see a shot you would like, you can't just go back a bit and snap, you have to go back to the start and wait for it to come round again :(

It's already implemented even before the update.

I dont know if this has been covered yet, but I have tried RMing a Rx-7 like the show in the screen shot no go >< dont think we got any new rm cars ; ; tried the r34 and r33 same deal.

It's never promise in the update.
It was promise in the DLC pack.

-Improved Online Lounge
[Car Restrictions] has been added in the regulations. You can now limit participants to specific categories such as "NASCAR" and "Super GT". Also, there are now more cars that can be used in shuffle races, and a new "Shuffle Base" setting allows you to set the performance level of cars allocated to each player.
For details, please see Top screen - [Manual] - [Online Race] - [Event Settings] and the "Regulation Settings".
Surface Water and Tire Load Indicator displays have been added to the race screen. The Tire Load Indicator can be set from the Quick Options menu that is displayed during the race (when the game is paused using the START button), or the standard Options menu.
Experience gained in online races have been increased by 60%, and rewards have been increased by 66%.
- You can now change the Slipstream Strength settings in the lounge.
Drivetrain settings has been added to the regulation settings in the Lounge.
- A setting to prohibit "Tuning" of cars has been added to the regulations settings in the Lounge.

Corrected an issue where the "Torque Sensing Center Differential" installed on a Lancer Evolution X was not functioning.
- Fixed an issue where you could participate in the Intermediate/Tarmac Rally of the Gran Turismo Rally in a Ferrari F1 by using the power limiter.
- Fixed an issue where the Controller Steering Sensitivity was not applied correctly.
- Fixed an issue where there was a server connection problem in certain network environments.
- Fixed an issue where auto-drive would make braking mistakes.
- Fixed an issue where the system would misjudge whether deceleration happens in time when making pit stops in the rain.
These are all so great, I don't know what to say.

Yeah. Hopefully we get some more people confirming it if it's actually true. I'd check myself but the update is downloading slowly for me.
You, sir, just earned youself an unsolicited bump in the A during next Capp race, for not believing me. :dopey:

About interior views...... All closed cockpit stadard models use the "shadowed" interior, but those shadowed interiors do use the proper shaped widows and mirrors of whatever car you're using, and I've tested that on some of the more unique windshields like the 54 vette.

While all open cockpit cars use whatever detail that car's interior has as the in-car view, including the steering wheel. So basically now open cockpit standard models and any top down convertible standard models (are there any?) are going to be what everyone's looking for.

So far, not a bad update at all, but perhaps not as big as it was hyped to be? If anything, this will be less for what it comes with now and more as an evolutionary step for future content.

Tried the new Photo Mode stuff, 2 things pop up: The NASCAR Pit Lane doesn't allow for your own cars, it's to take pics of the action that happens during a NASCAR event. You have no interaction with the cars, just your own camera. Also, the driver feature in photo mode is nice, but a way to "pose" the drivers would have been a good touch, kinda like we can do for the cars with the lighting and wheels.

Some of the upcoming DLC includes:

Stig Gear/GT Gear

Chrome in: Brown, Red, Pink, Purple, Blue, Cyan, Light Green, Dark Green

Tracks: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Kart Space I/II

Many RM models of current premium cars. (All but one are Japanese RM's)

where is the new intro video?
Its after the GTR construction scene.
i don't see the video at all.
did you have to download it through GT TV?
I don't see it either, poked all over the GTTV pages. Hopefully it'll either show up tomorrow... today tomorrow, or someone will show the sneaky secret of where it's hidden... unless... is it included, and I just didn't watch the darn thing long enough?!

Guess I'll find out tomorrow. Unfortunately, I have to take a nap before work, GAH! :crazy:

You can now park your car If you hold down your E-Brake button It will stay on. 👍

Guys, how are the shadows in 2.0 please, are they still jagged and blinking? :nervous:

To me shadows in 2.0 looks much better, very good. And smoke almost don't pixelate car borders (still present throught). This is great.

Adding, ABS OFF seems to be much more playable now.

Last edited:
Ah yes, another new car coming out with the DLC. An even faster model of the X2010 *Cough* X2011.

Can someone confirm that the replay rewind feature actually works and doesn't just take you back to the start :lol:

What would be the point in that!?

Can someone confirm that the replay rewind feature actually works and doesn't just take you back to the start :lol:

What would be the point in that!?

No It breaks the lap down in sections. I was hoping or rewind but it's all good.

BobbyBRAKEaNek
Still no UPS Nascar...... DUDE!

And there won't be next year either!!! UPS is pulling way back on sponsorship.

Walls, grass, rumble strips seem to have giant magnets that suck your car to them.

Back