Update 1.14 Undocumented Changes Thread

Yea
It has to be. With every update comes a bug (error).

Anybody know if this is an issue PD isn't aware of, or is it something which can't be corrected due to code that isn't "easy to get to)? The latter reason seems as if it can't be true; with a couple of cars having this issue you would think they would redo all of the code that make these cars tick.

It looks like some kind of joke. Negligence, I just hope it isn't.
,yea, I had the sound issues with the last update aswell. Hopefully they sort this one out quick as the hsv base model is one of my favs.

A little undocumented find:
In online Lobbys, before race, the overall time left display at the upper right of the screen now counts even 1/1000.
Before update it only showed houirs, minutes and seconds.

I'm leaning towards: it's fake. Here's why:

In the picture of that S15 you posted above, there is no light reflecting on the left side of the windshield. Every time you click on one of your favorite cars, they all have this light on the left side of the windshield. Doesn't matter what car it is.

Here's one of my friends S13.

And then look at this:

Not a bad 'shop though if it is one. Not bad...

I see. I didn't notice that. I think I'd better not to make one as I have nothing than one picture. Maybe I will do when I get more information.
Yeah, that Nismo Siliva has to be someone just having fun with his photo editing program. I doubt it's an actual car hidden in GT6. Though, that would be cool if it was real. The idea of GT titles today still containing cars hidden in the disc makes me chuckle.

Definitely photoshop.

There is many this wrong about the pitcure, especially when the japanese text refer to the normal Silvia. And the fact that with these type of setting (dark background with nothing on it) is a photoshop heaven.
Now that we've solved this mystery, let's put it to bed. Thanks.
Should I make a thread about Silvia?
Yes.

GoodWood multiple camera is GONE.

Remember when the replay is repeated it will show at different angle? Well not anymore.
Can I get some confirmation on this from multiple sources?

The Shinning started :eek: run away:lol:
smiley-angelic010.gif

Don't know if it will be considered as a change or as a bug, but the side views are no longer available during replays (G27 user). Only front and back. Still able to look right and left when you're racing, though. And I'm not talking about seasonals, where it was already non available, but also offline now.

Wow. They haven't changed the samples or added any special effects or such, but the change is very obvious and very good. I'm actually impressed. And it's in cockpit which makes it even better.

Call me when you fix the old Viper and the V12 lambos, PD.

They did fix the sound of the LP640! Doesn't sound like a V10 anymore.

Can I get some confirmation on this from multiple sources?

I cant post a video but try restarting the replay or let it repeats.

On Goodwood replay, before update, if you restart the replay or the replay repeats, the camera will change its angles. After update its only the first angle.

Might be a bug.

I cant post a video but try restarting the replay or let it repeats.

On Goodwood replay, before update, if you restart the replay or the replay repeats, the camera will change its angles. After update its only the first angle.

Might be a bug.

<<< I watch a lot of Goodwood replays :P and I can confirm I have noticed the same thing. It's most noticeable to me when the car shoots past the house the only view you get is the left to right side view with the house and monument in the background. Before the update there used to be a view along the track at this point as well i believe. Certainly there was more than one replay view which there isn't now.

Also, has anyone else driven on Sierra since the update and noticed how much the track has improved in terms of stability and details in the distance.

The details around the track seems the same but the long view (for example when looking at the other side of the lake) is not blurred out anywhere near as much as it was before. In addition, some of the hill textures as you drive round the track are less plain. I'm not saying that they are suddenly fantastic looking, just that there seems to be an improvement from what was there in 1.13. My guess would be that the track is better optimised now so they are able to load in more detail. I guess it needs a video to compare like with like. If I get time to upload a replay vid on Sunday, I will try to add a comparison link here.

(Also, I know its off topic, but that ****ing VIZIV sound is awesome :drool:)

Here ya go.

Same sound. My bets are that the other Murci, the Aventador and the Diablos sound the same too. The old Countach seems to be the only Lambo (apart from the Miura and the Gallardo) who have the most decent samples.

Oh well...

I had a glitch happen today while I was hosting. And sorry if this was already mention. But yea I was hosting (gtplanet club room :D) and had a issue where we was running 525pp and I decided to do a one make event for one race. So after I changed it to that it was showing that some people still had their cars from the previous race even though it was a one make event. Like everyone had the gt300 Subaru except two people. That was kinda odd.

I had a glitch happen today while I was hosting. And sorry if this was already mention. But yea I was hosting (gtplanet club room :D) and had a issue where we was running 525pp and I decided to do a one make event for one race. So after I changed it to that it was showing that some people still had their cars from the previous race even though it was a one make event. Like everyone had the gt300 Subaru except two people. That was kinda odd.
I was in that lobby :lol: @Lewis_Hamilton_ beat us all in a matte pink Audi Pikes Peak Quattro SUV :D

Back