warning points

• Thread starter SK8RBOI
  • 83 comments
The first line i can think something like: I hope you understand that i don't want to be banned.

Well, maybe wont wasn't a mistake and he was using old english. If he really wanted to type wont instead of won't, then he's probably saying that he has a tendency or he is used to either being a band or in a band.

Given this thesis, this is what I propose this fellow was trying to convey:

"I hope you can understand that I for wont [customary behavior of / having a tendency to / being used to] to be [a / in a] band."

I have a feeling we'll never know for sure.

Sorry about that my phones auto correct is weird I will change it later
Example. When I put Sorry is sportscar365 for my phone.
Aaah..💡 now i understand it, your phone increases the dyslectic, ignoring the user.
But the user should not post when the text is gibberisch.
The user is in control.
I always turn off auto-correct (is it autocorrect?? or is it "predictive text"..my phone has predictive)

Bye.

Most browsers these days include a spelling and grammar checking function. I suggest you turn yours on and heed it when it underlines things in red.

I do is that When im on the pc So if You can imagen is twice as bad. Bit usaly thers words that google for that recognise witch I they I have to serch to get it correct.

Now can You lock it?

Same for me... I recieved a warning in April 6th for ignoring moderator's instruction, but I don't know how I could ignore an moderator's instruction...

I do is that When im on the pc So if You can imagen is twice as bad. Bit usaly thers words that google for that recognise witch I they I have to serch to get it correct.

Now can You lock it?

And have a warning for bad spelling?

Sure. :D

When you're on your phone, there's autocorrect. Neither would allow "im", "imagen", "usaly", "thers" or "serch" through without giving you some alternatives.
Same for me... I recieved a warning in April 6th for ignoring moderator's instruction, but I don't know how I could ignore an moderator's instruction...
By, when given an instruction by a member of staff, doing something directly contrary to that instruction.
I really wanted to know what Mods have told me to do in April 6th.
April 6th was when you ought to have clarified that - and by asking the moderator in question.

Don't blame google. I tried to translate what you said to Spanish for giggles, and it's even more incomprehensible.

Trivial edit: I have never received a warning point, but I got called out by Famine cause of a rant. Let's just say I ran quicker than a dog kicked in his package, to keep it at 0.

Dude, we're asking you to improve your grammar and you seem to not read those parts of our posts

If You ask a dog not to poo, dose it? Now. You Train it not to do it Inside.
You truly are an insperation to me.

It is like telling you to stop posting, we cannot stop you from doing so.

Just like we're asking you to post correctly, because mods will sooner or later ban you if you don't correct yourself, and that's something they don't want to do.

any one want to play GT6? Thats why were here right... guys i am sorry if i ofended you, but its gone to far some one lock this thread I know that a moderator is whatching

Last edited:
Okay, sorry for this, but I'm not native speaker and language you use is really hard for me at least.
And that is precisely why the rule about no text-speak exists - consideration for other members who may not speak English as their first language.

Legro - I can understand you perfectly by the way.

any one want to play GT6? Thats why were here right... guys i am sorry if i ofended you, but its gone to far some one lock this thread I know that a moderator is whatching
Would this be a good time to mention the AUP's requirements for proper capitalization?

Would this be a good time to mention the AUP's requirements for proper capitalization?
Yes and no.
You and me are no moderators, but..
Yes, that text you quoted is in violation with AUP.
No, OP starter says he's dyslectic, and AUP is mentioned before, in this topic, in several posts.
And the discussion is still ongoing, although the topic starter wants this thread closed.

I believe there is a dyslectic moderator on GTP and he hasn't got any problems with spelling what so ever. He makes the effort to correct his dyslectic written texts.

I'm not even sure that I'm correct but I believe I read about this and it was mentioned by this moderator himself.

So why is it so difficult for the thread starter to do the same?

Back