Weird BUG after pit stops in ONLINE MODE!!!

• Thread starter Osr20_L
  • 217 comments
Pitstop bug is not entirely fixed, it's changed but not fixed, handling before and after pitstop is now closer to each other than it was.
Please go online room set to real all possible things there, put tyre wear to normal or higher and use Brands Hatch Indy track and stock R8 Phoenix with RS tires WITHOUT ANY HELPS, no ABS or anything.
Do several laps before and after pitstop and post your feelings here.

Tell what you feel on these turns?
Turn 1, right hander down.
Turn 4-7 chicane combo.
Last turn to start/finish straight.

Curb hit feelings also. (Turn 3, and also on combo chicane)

Thanks.

What about doing this test offline? Anyone ever noticed this issue not online?

Last edited:
Just did approx 70 laps on online room of tsukuba with Audi ultra Phoenix stock on RS tires, no ABS or anything.
Car is feeling lighter before pitstop, even tire squeal is lighter. After pitstop car grips harder and is harder to keep on constant lap, and tires will lock easier, breaking is heavier, sound of sliding and braking has more deeper sound, like bolding sounds.

Constant lap= low 54

Testing was done on 7+7 or longer sequences.

Hopefully someone with good senses goes and test this too.

Havent done your testmethod yet but just took the z4 gt3 for a spin on nurburgring gp-f. Same settings as you just with ABS.
And i did feel there was just that bit more traction out of slow corners.
My Celica also feels a bit gripier overall on Fuji GT altough laptimes werent really faster or so..

Some friends also tested other cars on other tracks and say its close but not 100% the same before and after a pitstop altough equal fuel and tire.

Last edited:
I've been pretty much out of GT6 for a little bit now until PD brings it closer to the level of content/completion of GT5, but this is a big step forward if true. So what is the general consensus now - is the pit stop bug fixed for offline and online?

CUR-10djt0371rm.jpg

A different sort of pitstop bug, but three times tonight the computer has decided I should sit back, relax and insisted it'll do the driving for me. On each occasion, this happened after leaving the pits in an online room. Quite funny to watch, but its lap times were several seconds off my pace once I finally was allowed to actually, you know, drive in the real driving simulator.

The computer's pace itself was actually far better than anything I've seen in A-spec or Arcade mode, it was mostly trying to deal with traffic that lost it time.

Is this what you experienced? This is me earlier today...

Back