What are you watching?

• Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 4,842 comments
Watching a 'new' series (from 2012) of Peep Show on E4... perhaps it helps if you've had a few, but it's extremely funny - albeit in a painful 'please-tell-me-i'm-not-becoming-like-this' way...

Any show that characterises cous-cous as 'tasteless misery sand' has to be good.

cartoons at the moment, "Adventure Time", I'm not really a fan but some episodes are entertaining, especially when there's nothing else to watch.

I just caught the tail end of "American Ninja Warrior". As near as I can tell, it's about a bunch of unlikeable dudebros who had never done an honest day's work in their lives, whose personalities are limited to their schtick, and who have ridiculous nicknames like 'Flip'. Over the course of an hour, they bleed machismo as they throw themselves at an obstacle course deliberately designed to be impossible in an attempt to prove they are the biggest and most unlikable dudebro. It's wonderfully trashy as they are blissfully unaware of they way they look, think and behave like morons under the mistaken impression that they are extreme athletes and will one day be household names.

I just caught the tail end of "American Ninja Warrior". As near as I can tell, it's about a bunch of unlikeable dudebros who had never done an honest day's work in their lives, whose personalities are limited to their schtick, and who have ridiculous nicknames like 'Flip'. Over the course of an hour, they bleed machismo as they throw themselves at an obstacle course deliberately designed to be impossible in an attempt to prove they are the biggest and most unlikable dudebro. It's wonderfully trashy as they are blissfully unaware of they way they look, think and behave like morons under the mistaken impression that they are extreme athletes and will one day be household names.
All of which makes me glad it is an adaptation from Japan.

The last show I remember watching was "Family Guy" I think I fell asleep watching TV, 8 hours later when I woke up the local news where on (I have it set up so at 4:30 am the local news is tuned to automatically).

about to watch a football game
(AFC's YouTube channel is going to be showing the game live)
forgot to mention: cheered for Palestine

AFC Challenge Cup 2014 - Palestine vs Kyrgyzstan

Last edited:
  • Game Of Thrones. Finally caught up. Wonderful show.
  • Top gear. Watching random episodes in no specific order.
  • Scrubs. Working my way through the 5th season.

Watching the second football match of the day - cheering for the Maldives this game.

AFC Challenge Cup 2014 - Maldives vs Myanmar

Just watched the very first episode of Dexter last night. I heard this show was very good and so far I am enjoying it.

Last edited:
That episode is awesome. I love that one!

Miami vice has aged very, very well!
Indeed, down with "Junk Love" too. Quite the 80's overdose that one, loved it too. Hell, I'm loving every episode, you see, I wasn't born back then ;)

I am finishing up the season of HBO's True Detective. It's pretty darn good. But it is one of the darkest shows I have ever watched. It's worth a watch if you can stomach the story line.

In my free time, I often watch Pawn Stars, Fifth Gear, Man v. Food, Fast Food Mania and some old Spongebob episodes.

Last edited:
Working through Season 3 of Dexter. Deb said the most funny line I have seen in show so far. I posted about it in the official Dexter thread. :lol:

Finished Orange Is The New Black S2 and now my life feels empty and meaningless.

Finished the 3rd season of Dexter. Overall it was the worst season so far IMO. I heard the 4th season is better so I am looking forward to that.

Back