What did you buy today?

GTP_GTPrologue5
None
Noticed there wasn't a thread like this, it's like the "Latest Purchase" thread in the Rumble Strip, redone in GT5 style! Tell us what you bought and maybe show it off if you want.

Nissan SKYLINE 1500Deluxe (S50D-1) ‘63, because it didn't have a check-mark by it, which meant I had to have it. Gotta catch em all.

Nissan SKYLINE 1500Deluxe (S50D-1) ‘63, because it didn't have a check-mark by it, which meant I had to have it. Gotta catch em all.

Been looking for that one. DAMN YOU! :mad:

I did get me a Subaru LEGACY Touring Wagon GT-B ‘96, though. Haven't tried it out yet.

I bought a Corvette Z06 '06, added RM to it and everything else as I already own a ZR1 RM, then spent the rest of my cash on the wonderful Mazda 787B.

Trust me, if you ever get $5,000,000, buy this car. The engine note is AMAZING.

I bought an engine rebuild for my X2010 seeing as i've got money to burn. I also bought a BMW M3 '04 which is a pretty good car.

Spotted the Shelby GT350R in the used car dealership and promptly scooped it up. I'm looking to collect all the classic muscle cars. :)

Bought the i-Concept '03, leaves me with just 3 standard cars left to find, now if the game would just see fit to give me 1 silver chrome paint chip since I'm fast approaching 1000 cars it would be nice.

Bought the Axela 23S in order to make a faux Mazdaspeed 3 and found the 2009 Playstation Audi R8 LMS.

About 50 cars or so, race the dream car champ with x1, get 750k, buy alot of cheap cars :) why you ask? Nothing else to do with the money.

Last edited:
Well, I didn't buy it today but yesterday I got the NSX LM Proto Road Car... :)
It's the only road version of the NSX that I really wanted to buy :D

Spotted the Shelby GT350R in the used car dealership and promptly scooped it up. I'm looking to collect all the classic muscle cars. :)

Same here!
Made the mistake of painting the first one I got and lost the cool blue stripes.
Also made the mistake of working the engine and shedding weight off it. It's just not the same.

This time around it's stock or bolt ons only

Audi R8 4.2 FSI

Its the new popular car amongst my racing buddies modded to in the 580pp range. I like it so far, but I'm still faster in my 09 GT-R.

I didnt buy anything today, but yesterday I bought 75% of the dealership. Resulting in me owning every P car in the dealership. 👍

Noticed there wasn't a thread like this, it's like the "Latest Purchase" thread in the Rumble Strip, redone in GT5 style! Tell us what you bought and maybe show it off if you want.

I don't know what the "Rumble Strip" is but there already is (a pretty long running) thread that is exactly like this, the title even differs by only one word. Only mentioning cause I liked that thread but it hasn't been updated much recently...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=167778

I've been waiting for months for the Chaparral 2J and 2D to pop up in the UCD. The 2J finally came up and I quickly snatched it up. Then a couple of turnovers of the UCD and the 2D came up, but I couldn't buy it because I didn't have enough credits thanks to the 20,000,000 cr. cap. I'm getting very tired of grinding, and grinding only to wait, and wait for the cars I want to come up. Then not be able to afford them because of this STUPID cap. FIX THIS PD, or let us trade for cars unrestricted again.

Back