What is the car on the cover?

• Thread starter Gt fein
  • 206 comments
nah, too curvy for that. I dont think its the camaro if you look at the pics of the camaro on page 1 of this thread then look at where the roofline ends on the cd case you can see it goes out further. Look at the nsx on that car the roof slopes down alot more like the way the sheet is doing

The picture of the camaro that i posted on page 1 would not be the exact same kind of camaro that would be in GT1. I posted a newer modeled Camaro and the one in GT1 probably would have been like a '95 or '96. So i think its an older camaro, not the new SS

Now this is pretty good lol. I think it's the camaro Z-28 30th anniversary edition. Clues are the blended rear spoiler, the front covering the head-light, the radius nose of the car, and the side view mirror. It's not the camaro in comparison picture, that one is to new ( Thanks Jordan).

Maybe it's a hidden car with no manufacturer? Something the developers have been keeping secret in the production release of GT1. Just like the lost cars in GT2

Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
B00000DMAU.01.LZZZZZZZ.gif

what do you guys think? It has to be one of these 2 cars.....
Camero%20SS.jpg

NSX%20Type%20R.jpg
I see a bump on the hood and the outline of a head light, neither of which the NSX has. It's gotta be a Camaro, that's what I've always thought.

it think its a camaro front and nsx rear...look at the wheel archers they are both completely different and look like there of different cars

and look at the side...the way it transfers to the rear where the spoiler would start... it goes from a standard sort of car with out anything special to a really sleek looking indented sort of read leading to a spoiler.... PD is just trying to trick people... hope i maked sence

It is not a camaro, from the front of the tire to the front of the bumper is not long enough. could it be the4 infamous Pitz? :lol:

oh yeah i see it now....the pitz is defently in there :rolleyes:

( even though the "pitz was not create then)

:eek: .... Pd had secret information from toyota in 96'

wow just amazing

Ok lets get this straight. This is a corvette. Notice the flat back? If it's not a corvette, it's a god dang Ferrari. And everyone knows theres no ferrari in this game. So what does that mean? It's a corvette. Get it through your head! It's so fustrating you guys spend so much time on this and keep saying it's a camaro, then doubting it!:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Originally posted by vette_7t9
Ok lets get this straight. This is a corvette. Notice the flat back? If it's not a corvette, it's a god dang Ferrari. And everyone knows theres no ferrari in this game. So what does that mean? It's a corvette. Get it through your head! It's so fustrating you guys spend so much time on this and keep saying it's a camaro, then doubting it!:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Fine. I'll stop debating over this nonesense about here. :rolleyes:

Back