What is the worst song ever?Music 

• Thread starter Curveball
  • 1,591 comments
Basically any death metal song were you can't here the lyrics.

*Hear.

Tell me how that qualifies as worst song ever? You probably don't know anything on the subject matter. Some of the best/smartest musicians nowadays play in Death Metal bands.

Auto tune it, and it'll sound like every other song on the Top 40.... Most pop, hip hop, rap, and mainstream rock is just crap. It's being made to make money. Doing that always ends with sub par music. If I had to point out one artist it would be Kesha, I can't stand any of her stuff, even if I'm in a friends car I ask to change the channel. I can tune out Gaga or Perry, but something about Kesha makes me want to rampage.

It's obviously meant to be a joke, so I don't think you can really called it "the worst song ever made" since it's clearly meant to be deliberately bad.

oopssorryy
Auto tune it, and it'll sound like every other song on the Top 40.... Most pop, hip hop, rap, and mainstream rock is just crap. It's being made to make money. Doing that always ends with sub par music. If I had to point out one artist it would be Kesha, I can't stand any of her stuff, even if I'm in a friends car I ask to change the channel. I can tune out Gaga or Perry, but something about Kesha makes me want to rampage.

Yep... Them and Soulja Boy and the New Boyz and Justin bieber are the same way for me too... One of my friends loves that song by the New Boyz- you're a jerk... He used to play it all the time when i would ride with him... So the next time he was riding with me i put on Yo Gotti's version of the song and he was like wow... I really hate Soulja Boy because he has some ignorant mentality to think he can call out Ice Tea... When i heard that he did i lost all respect for that mainstream style bull crap... I can respect someone's individual style but learn your boundaries.

At the moment, "Payphone" by Maroon 5 is stabbing my eardrums. Their singer is like a male Rebecca Black IMO. :yuck: 👎

Why do all these "worst song ever" videos generally feature songs which are actually pretty decent?

I can't say for certain what the worst song ever is, but I've got a feeling that it's a later 'Genesis' song. You know, one of the things they made while Peter Gabriel was making his way on a brilliant solo career.

'Genesis', the band who went from being merely dull to downright awful.

(I apologise to any 'Genesis' fans reading this, I love Peter Gabriel's solo stuff, particularly his third solo album, I swear, I'm not trying to be rude, just stating my opinion.)

Why do all these "worst song ever" videos generally feature songs which are actually pretty decent?

I don't mean to be rude, but listen to the chorus again and then try and tell me that this song is pretty decent.

I don't mean to be rude, but listen to the chorus again and then try and tell me that this song is pretty decent.

I don't mean to be rude, but I'd much rather listen to this than anything in the charts. :yuck:
It reminds me of 'Captain Beefheart' in an odd way.

I don't mean to be rude, but I'd much rather listen to this than anything in the charts. :yuck:
Ok, I'll admit, I would also listen to Where is the Food instead of the trash (I refuse to call these so-called "songs" actual music) on the charts. And sorry for taking forever to reply, I haven't kept track of this thread in a while. I also apologize if you took my previous post in an offensive manner, I should've typed it in kinder words :indiff:.

Ok, I'll admit, I would also listen to Where is the Food instead of the trash (I refuse to call these so-called "songs" actual music) on the charts. And sorry for taking forever to reply, I haven't kept track of this thread in a while. I also apologize if you took my previous post in an offensive manner, I should've typed it in kinder words :indiff:.

I didn't take it offensively, I typed reply like that because I didn't want to come off as offensive because... I don't know any more.

Anyway, I enjoy stuff that most people would think was awful. I'm strange. Look up 'Food On The Wall' and you should find the sort of song I like.

Above we see a song that I consider to be one of the best punk b-sides ever released, but I bet you hated it; music is subjective, you cannot have a worst song ever. Unless it's that 'Call Me' or what ever it's called that's making me seriously consider avoiding all shops for the next few months so the police don't have to stop me from trying to kill myself to escape from the immense pain I feel when ever a shop plays that over their speakers.

Last edited:
From the last post i made here, i have found the worst song. (In My Opinion)

Carly Rae Jepsen - Call me maybe

Hate that song with a burning passion.

People who go on and on about the "all rappers suck" BS are very close minded.

-begin transmission-

I know...responding to an age-old comment.

Eminem, 50 Cent, Lupe Fiasco, Hopsin, Tech N9ne...not all rappers suck, and I like rap to an extent.

I just don't like most rappers because they're almost always rapping about the same things; having a bank vault full of cash...flashy, expensive cars like what you would buy from GT5's Dealership...smokin' hot scantily-clad women...the club...dissing other rappers...and the like. What happened to rapping about stuff like a deranged fan (i.e. "Stan" by Eminem)? I call that creative and original. We still see some good rap songs today, but they're not as prominent as they were in the 80's and 90's.

Now HERE'S a bad theme song to the latest Men in Black movie. It'll likely rank high on the Billboard Hot 100 this year.

I'm aware that the song doesn't have anything to do with Men In Black besides Pitbull's costume. It's another song about Pitbull shoved into an MiB movie...and the Dubstep breakdown is out of place. I will admit to liking some Dubstep, but not in a song like this. The only thing it has to do with Men in Black 3 is the title, in which Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones team up once again to go "Back In Time" to 1969 to try and stop Josh Brolin from being assassinated.

Here's another song that I think hasn't made it here yet...and I blame it for killing the BEP's careers for the time being, as it was their last and worst single to date.

I'm awaiting the day they reunite and rocket to the top of the charts with another smash hit. I don't expect it to happen, unfortunately.

That's all I've got. They're not the worst songs ever, but they're pretty bad.

There is no "Worst Song Ever" but rather "Worst Song You've Ever Heard" (we could take about 15 to 20 songs of what some people think is the worst song ever and compile them into a CD of the "Worst Songs Ever"). Say what you want about these songs, but I stand by my opinion and I also respect yours.

EDIT: Disregard this post, I found something worse.

-end transmission-

Last edited:
Anything by Madonna
girls-horses-500-791.jpg

Kiss Me - Sixpence Non The Richer

Like ****ing nails on a chalk board. :(

I'm sure that if Hell had a building, this song would be its lobby music.

Aww come on I grew up to that song...

I'd say the worst song ever created is something by Neil Diamond. Disco stinks pretty bad too.

GranTurismo916
Beez in the Trap by Nicki Minaj....worst song ever. I honestly rather listen to Hot Problems or Baby.

To all her fans this is for you.

4ba20b42.jpg

Anything by her is horrible. I mean she needs to stop acting gangster because she is fake anyway (what i mean by that is she has fake hair, fake ta tas, and fake butt) and she looks even more fake when she tries to act that way like she did in 2 chainz- love them strippers.
I am sorry that I forgot about that eye twitch thing. I mean yeah nikky let's fake a seizure just to top it off.

Back