Worst you've dealt with online...

• Thread starter Tommy_861
  • 5,982 comments
I find it pretty funny to be with some Brits, when they get upset, they start to sound like little chinese girls 👍

I'm getting sick of jumping into lobbies where two or more people are friends and they block the road like a p@&&y so nobody else can pass but their friends. Or they decide to wreck you cause you get around them.:grumpy:👎👎

You can allways hit «start» button before you hit them - your car becomes a ghost and goes through them very slowly in auto pilot mode. them hit start again and continue racing

I am from the UK, and USED (please see this word, its vital...) to support a football team in my youth....
I follow F1 and support McLaren. My Dad supports Ferrari = Good banter between us. I work with people who support either McLaren / Ferrari / Force India = Good banter. Support a football team, and all you get is abuse on a weekly basis. All you hear at the pub is SOMEONE complaining about a result of some kind, its the referee's fault or they were cheated....

It isn't all of us though, there are some decent folk over in these lands too :D

If you do want to get back at them though, just say something against their team, winds them up fantastically!

I don't think you can generalise about how different nationalities behave online, it's whether the person has the mental age of a child or an adult, and whether they enjoy a good race or winning at all costs.

I am still finding the majority of people I race with are pretty decent, but just one idiot can ruin an entire race 👎

I don't think you can generalise about how different nationalities behave online, it's whether they've the mental age of a child or an adult, and whether they enjoy a good race or winning at all costs.

I am still finding the majority of people I race with are pretty decent, but just one idiot can ruin an entire race 👎

Yes unlike others I am finding normal drivers the majority instead of the minority, which is what makes the complete idiots stick out much more than normal.

As for how they speak... well that leaves something to be desired sometimes but I mostly tune it out. I do love how if I'm passing someone or pulling away in a "lesser" car I must immediately be cheating, even though there is no way to cheat.

I am from the UK, and USED (please see this word, its vital...) to support a football team in my youth....
I follow F1 and support McLaren. My Dad supports Ferrari = Good banter between us. I work with people who support either McLaren / Ferrari / Force India = Good banter. Support a football team, and all you get is abuse on a weekly basis. All you hear at the pub is SOMEONE complaining about a result of some kind, its the referee's fault or they were cheated....

It isn't all of us though, there are some decent folk over in these lands too :D
If you do want to get back at them though, just say something against their team, winds them up fantastically!

Yeah, agreed, shame the mindless thugs outweigh us though...

I live in Banstead, Surrey, if you're from Redhill you should be used to violence! How many fights are there at closing time on the weekends in the high street?!?!?!

I was a football fanatic when I was younger, followed my team all round the country. I've always been a petrol head too, but the interest in football has gone away, now it's mostly motorsport and tuned cars.

If you really want to wind someone up, just tell them their arch rivals are so much better and they don't know what they're talking about then leave, I find that works a treat. 👍

Well, this isn't the worst I've dealt with but it's still lame. I was having a wonderful time with a couple of other drivers at the Nordschleife with low powered cars. Then some guy enters the room and brings out a CLK touring car (room title: no races no racecars). I come out the pit and he immediately puts in the chat box, "c'mon m power race me f*g". Mind you I was in an '83 Honda CR-X, lol. Luckily, the host knew what he was doing and the guy instantly gets the kick.

australians generally kick me right from the beginning just for coming from south africa, lol, go figure:)

Because you will ram everyone at every turn. Same as the british and other europeans who also must be kicked at sight (I am joking). Thing is that you should not join rooms that are located in australia or any other far away place. The lag caused by distance will cause your car to react much later for others in the room that it does for you. You WILL be punting people off the track if the racing is close, even if you don't think you are.

I only enter rooms that I can get atlest 2 bars with. Only australian, japanese and some american rooms.

My rooms are usually called: "Variety of HP & Races"

I've gathered a pretty excellent group of racers for anytime a car meet gets started. My friends list expands by being requested, evertime the room is live.

Got a few wheel users, people who like clean races and who enjoy the constant variety we try to throw. We even toss in rally events.

Your welcome to join and have fun.

Note: Damage is usually on Heavy (goes 'Light' on the longer races), Strong Penaltys Enabled, False Starts Enabled

PSN: Liquizon

After my first week of solid online racing, I am not very disappointed with the community. I've been playing mostly in GT500 rooms and so far only got a couple of "evil" players, who deliberately ram me. It is usually avoidable. If you predict a collision and brake accordingly you can minimize time lost. I even let the punters pass me. It really is no big deal; It is better to let them past and watch them spin out a couple of corners later.

There are places however where punting is just plain evil. Getting bumped in some sections in the Nurburgring like Aremberg of Wehrseifen is absolutely enraging.

But mostly, I think people bump each other out of ignorance and inability to control their car. Not for the sake of doing it.

I seem to be a magnet for bad racers and people who take the game way to seriously.

First time I went online I joined a room which was supercar based and took a Ferrari F40 to the track. There was no racing involved, we was all practising. Great fun, untill some bloke joins and takes his Buggati to the track. On the ring GP course, coming out of the second corner I move well over to the inside to let him pass, he then proceeds to spin me out. Needless to say I was a little confused as to why but I let it pass. Little while later I get a message from him, somthing along the lines of "shudda got out my way u ***** noob". Turns out he was sending everyone in the room similer messages and spinning others out too. Lots of samey things like that have happend but the best was in a stock car room where the host would kick anyone who drafted him claiming it was cheating and not how it works in real NASCAR.

Yes there are idiots but many many people who just want a clean race. It's the idiots who let the side down, but they are few and far between :)

Didn't Barry Allen die doing that?

Just asking. :lol:

and yes, I know, he died another way entirely... and he didn't really die... I mean, come on, with the endemic greed of the comic book industry, not even the grave is sacred.

I mean... Yasus Christos... they even resurrected the Robin-everyone-hated-to-death, Jason...

Bah, who can keep track of it all, huh? They're good, they're evil, they're an advanced robot from the future sent back into the past in disguise, they're dead, they're alive, the dude is really a chick and vice versa, they're actually their own arch nemesis in disguise... :lol:

But I swear... to hear some people talking on a mic during a race, it's like they're so hopped up on sugar that I can picture them vibrating in their seats, as if channeling the Speed Force. Or, they're one candy bar away from pulling their shirt half over the back of their head, a la Cornholio.

If I could figure out how to turn off voice chat without muting the TV, then I would play online. Did it once, got super annoyed by all the kids being loud and obnoxious, and haven't been online since.

guy in a dodge ram on special stage route ramming people.

Sorry but that's just came off as being funny.

I was on SSR7 in my tuned Charger. Granted I was in 4th or 5th after a spinout, catching up to the pack there was some guy/girl in an SRT4 weaving back and forth blocking and ramming people trying to win. Needless to say a quick tap to the rear right put a stop to that and I went on my merry way.

One thing I hate is when cars that have more horsepower and less weight try to race you in drag. Why would I want to drag a such car really, and I get really annoyed when I see Veyrons and X1 in streetcar servers. People that dont understand the horsepower/weight ratio should stay out of the drag servers really. Another thing is people that smash in to you and try to block you in drag race, complete morons.

One thing that also buggs me, in the american hosted servers, there are to many white supremacists.

Hahaha actually some of the posts here are very funny. I wouldn't do it myself but haha damn, some people have no life.

If I could figure out how to turn off voice chat without muting the TV, then I would play online. Did it once, got super annoyed by all the kids being loud and obnoxious, and haven't been online since.

As far as I remember: When in the lobby, go to the username, press triangle, choose mute.

Bah, who can keep track of it all, huh? They're good, they're evil, they're an advanced robot from the future sent back into the past in disguise, they're dead, they're alive, the dude is really a chick and vice versa, they're actually their own arch nemesis in disguise... :lol:

But I swear... to hear some people talking on a mic during a race, it's like they're so hopped up on sugar that I can picture them vibrating in their seats, as if channeling the Speed Force. Or, they're one candy bar away from pulling their shirt half over the back of their head, a la Cornholio.
Quality post ^

Thanks for a good laugh - from someone old enough to remember Cornholio (-:

I don't think you can generalise about how different nationalities behave online, it's whether the person has the mental age of a child or an adult, and whether they enjoy a good race or winning at all costs.

Oh, I think you can! Whilst I have issues with 'certain' nationalities, any and all complaints pail into insignificance, when I play against my own countrymen! :grumpy:

I find it pretty funny to be with some Brits, when they get upset, they start to sound like little chinese girls 👍

Don't insult the Chinese! :lol:

When I play COD with my clan, some of them like to rip into any and every American they come across. Whilst it may be fun for a while, we get the best rants when we attack our own countrymen! :lol: 👍

Hey you all, first i wanna appologise if I rammed someone from behind, I mean I am a human and do mistakes, but sometimes it is just unnavoidable if you come down a long straight chasing someone then he jumps on the brakes (some do it on purpose) and then you hit them. Sometimes it is unnevoidable but I normally do not take advantage of it.

Second, I am very hapoy to see some guy's that still remember the Time when adult cartoons still had quality and Rockhard storytelling lol
But in the B&B spirit: there have to be things that suck for other things to be cool. It is like ehheuhuhuhu is like if u get smacked first it sucks but then it start to feel good.
Yeah hehe hit me again Butthead
(i know there is text speack in this post but it is a Quote froma TV show please do not get me in infraction for this one thanks for the understanding)

Hey you all, first i wanna appologise if I rammed someone from behind, I mean I am a human and do mistakes, but sometimes it is just unnavoidable if you come down a long straight chasing someone then he jumps on the brakes (some do it on purpose) and then you hit them. Sometimes it is unnevoidable but I normally do not take advantage of it.

Second, I am very hapoy to see some guy's that still remember the Time when adult cartoons still had quality and Rockhard storytelling lol
But in the B&B spirit: there have to be things that suck for other things to be cool. It is like ehheuhuhuhu is like if u get smacked first it sucks but then it start to feel good.
Yeah hehe hit me again Butthead
(i know there is text speack in this post but it is a Quote froma TV show please do not get me in infraction for this one thanks for the understanding)

If you're gonna ram me from behind at least buy me dinner first!

I need TP for my bunghole!

I honestly don't see why everyone is so worked up about all of this, if you want the room to be a certain way then why not make it yourself and use the restrictions that you want, and you'll be able to kick people out whenever they do things like that

👍

That is what I do when other's rooms/racers are annoying :)

Man, I hate the people that use your car as a cushion. They will ram you from behind to stop that faster (at your expense), they will use your car as a guide rail into corners (basically they can come in faster than you, and slow down usining the side of your car). I also hate the people who will block the passing lane at the Ring, despite the fact your going faster.

But what I really hate are the sometimes stupid penalty. 10 Secs for 1 wheel on the grass while you might get 5 in the same race for cutting through grass with all 4. Also, I love it when some one rams you from behind, your car spins out goes side ways, and as they push you along, the game gives you a ramming penalty.

Well i like to respect any room labeled private or something, as me and others of a forum tend to have a room with the forum saying xxxxxx forum member only.

But people who dont put up a title, yet still kick you half way round a lap because your not in their group....

Or hosts who never start a race!

Worst ive had is some noob racing round sarthe in a zonda R and got very angry when i managed to overtake him (drafting) in a Shelby GT350R @230mph+

Ofc he got me again in the corners but i dont expect to beat him round sarthe in it, but he just took it too far, and when he passed me again gloated and proceeded to ram everyone.

That was when i took revenge on my x2010 lol.

Yep this pretty wierd, sometimes u get punished for 1 wheel gettin on grass but on other parts of that track u can literally cut a whole corner and no penalty??????

@ tommy you sound to complicated, so thus is never gonna happen lol only up for easy sex lol no dinnner no cuddling 
My love is hard n fast resistance useless.

Does anyone wanna see my unit?

I know that this is off topic here but whenever I try to join a room it says

"Entry was refused due to network incompatibility with room owner [774]"

I wouldn't really mind this happening one every so often but it happens all the time, I have never gotten in to a room

Back