Worst You've Dealt With Online...

I was in a decent cruise lobby for a good half an hour. The host was pretty chill, the people were awesome.

Host: "I gotta leave, later guys"

He leaves.

Next guy becomes host.

"Guy 1 has disconnected."
"Guy 2 has disconnected."
"Guy 3 has disconnected."
"Guy 4 has disconnected."

"You have been kicked."

I send the guy a pm.
"Dude, what's wrong with you? Why'd you kick me?

He replies:
"HAHHAHAHA go **** urself"

Well, up yours too, you knob. :grumpy:

So I thought I'd have a wack at it in my LCC Rocket (Prefer to call it Silva [silver arrow]) at Le Sarthe in an 85 cop room...

First five seconds of me getting on the mulsanne

Host: Pshh "ADR_OUTPUT, Get tha **** outta that" pshh
Me: "y"
Host: Pshh "only every day cars allowed he-ah (here?) n****" pshh
Me: As a matter-o-fact, (since I live close to Road Atlanta, I see them once in a while) I have seen a few.
Host: Pshh "Maynee shut yo tall b**** a** mouf up, yo eyes ain't eva seen one-ah does (those)." Pshh
Me: continues to drive (at 80)
Host: pshh "YO! ADR_OUTPUT, Change yo mutha ****** ca (car) b-4 (before) I tail-whif (tail whip) yo a**" pshh
Me: ...

Me: pshh " Host, where are you from?" Pshh
Host: pshh " Maynee what type ah stoopid a** krestion (question) is that?!? Look at da mutha ****** flag, do yo see dat s***? It stands fo Afri-.... Uh, I mean America, yeah" psh

Me: laughs... Changes to an Audi Quattro after that... Laughs again..

3.... 2.... 1... Kicked...
Here was the "everyday car list":

image.jpg

Not the best encounter, nor the funniest, but where is the common sense?

So I thought I'd have a wack at it in my LCC Rocket (Prefer to call it Silva [silver arrow]) at Le Sarthe in an 85 cop room...

First five seconds of me getting on the mulsanne

Host: Pshh "ADR_OUTPUT, Get tha **** outta that" pshh
Me: "y"
Host: Pshh "only every day cars allowed he-ah (here?) n****" pshh
Me: As a matter-o-fact, (since I live close to Road Atlanta, I see them once in a while) I have seen a few.
Host: Pshh "Maynee shut yo tall b**** a** mouf up, yo eyes ain't eva seen one-ah does (those)." Pshh
Me: continues to drive (at 80)
Host: pshh "YO! ADR_OUTPUT, Change yo mutha ****** ca (car) b-4 (before) I tail-whif (tail whip) yo a**" pshh
Me: ...

Me: pshh " Host, where are you from?" Pshh
Host: pshh " Maynee what type ah stoopid a** krestion (question) is that?!? Look at da mutha ****** flag, do yo see dat s***? It stands fo Afri-.... Uh, I mean America, yeah" psh

Me: laughs... Changes to an Audi Quattro after that... Laughs again..

3.... 2.... 1... Kicked...
Here was the "everyday car list":

View attachment 148486

Not the best encounter, nor the funniest, but where is the common sense?

That ignorance tho...

I was just in a cruise lobby in a 100% stock E55 AMG with no TCS and I get some kid who kept moaning at me for drifting. I couldn't help it as it was stock. But he couldn't some how understand what I was saying. He then kept sending me rude messages. My guess is that he was about 7 years old (and giving rude messages at that age is very disgusting and driving a tuned Zonda C12 is how you drive a high powered RWD car without TCS (Im guessing he had TCS on, like a n**b), yeah right try a full on American Muscle or a stock E55 AMG and try not to spin the rear wheels.

Thank god I got disconnected from the server :bowdown:

I was just in a cruise lobby in a 100% stock E55 AMG with no TCS and I get some kid who kept moaning at me for drifting. I couldn't help it as it was stock. But he couldn't some how understand what I was saying. He then kept sending me rude messages. My guess is that he was about 7 years old (and giving rude messages at that age is very disgusting and driving a tuned Zonda C12 is how you drive a high powered RWD car without TCS (Im guessing he had TCS on, like a n**b), yeah right try a full on American Muscle or a stock E55 AMG and try not to spin the rear wheels.

Thank god I got disconnected from the server :bowdown:
I get grief all the time for my trans am. Thingnis, I just smoke them and slide a little, not even a drift.

I get grief all the time for my trans am. Thingnis, I just smoke them and slide a little, not even a drift.

Well in most cruise rooms it is clean driving at all times & sliding & tyre smoking is not cruise room behaviour. Thats for drift rooms & speed rooms.

Last edited:
I am on topic. Thankyou & goodnight.
Your not, you have miss read the title of the thread. This is where you post your worst dealings with online, not make pointless comments that are not related to a post. For example, a kid driving a X2014 and hitting everyone that's in the lobby and calling everyone n**bs. Some thing like that.

Well in most cruise rooms it is clean driving at all times & sliding & tyre smoking is not cruise room behaviour. Thats for drift rooms & speed rooms.

You do realise that for most people, going for a 'cruise' involves doing a burnout or drifting once or twice whilst they're out but only when the road is clear and you're not endangering other people.

Your not, you have miss read the title of the thread. This is where you post your worst dealings with online, not make pointless comments that are not related to a post. For example, a kid driving a X2014 and hitting everyone that's in the lobby and calling everyone n**bs. Some thing like that.
But people can call you out and start a discussion on your story.

The irony is this argument is more off topic than Captain was before...

But people can call you out and start a discussion on your story.

The irony is this argument is more off topic than Captain was before...

The quote button or the @(name here) works better than a post that doesn't have any link to a post within this thread or is off topic or is confusing to workout what post he is replying to. As what he was saying gave me no idea what he was replying to. Only if people used the quote button or @(name here) to avoid confusion within the thread.

The quote button or the @(name here) works better than a post that doesn't have any link to a post within this thread or is off topic or is confusing to workout what post he is replying to. As what he was saying gave me no idea what he was replying to. Only if people used the quote button or @(name here) to avoid confusion within the thread.
You're still way off topic...

As for the story bit... You're in the wrong. Many steps can be taken to avoid oversteer including not going full throttle in a corner and changing to a higher gear. This works for any car, stock or not.

As for the story bit... You're in the wrong. Many steps can be taken to avoid oversteer including not going full throttle in a corner and changing to a higher gear. This works for any car, stock or not.

Well try and drive a 100% stock E55 AMG with no TCS and see how much it drives like a bus in a high gear when going slow, I tried it while in that lobby, if anything it was worse.

Well try and drive a 100% stock E55 AMG with no TCS and see how much it drives like a bus in a high gear when going slow, I tried it while in that lobby, if anything it was worse.
1st gear corner? Exit in 3rd and change down to the gear you want after. The other important part is not to go flat on the throttle straight away. Smooth the input, control the output (BHP)

(I tried this on a C63 on CS tyres by the way... And a fully tuned KTM on ice. Which are both harder to control)

Back