Worst You've Dealt With Online...

This honestly needs to be labeled "best reads of GT 6" because I cannot keep the smile off my face.

I have yet to encounter such silly occurrences but maybe tonight I will have a story if provoked..

This honestly needs to be labeled "best reads of GT 6" because I cannot keep the smile off my face.

I have yet to encounter such silly occurrences but maybe tonight I will have a story if provoked..
Same here. Though I have encountered the people that demand the host do as they say, or risk getting reported or "hacked". Fortunately they get kicked in a hurry.

GT6 Dictionary:

"Hacked": A possible idiot who just makes random threats to get what they want.
"Reported": Your complaint will be put in the PD incinerator within 5 minutes. Thank you for reporting a player. Appropiate action will be taken "soon".
"Soon": Never.

EDIT: 70th post! Woot! :gtpflag:

EDIT EDIT: I was just kicked from a lobby (alt account, not telling you what it is), for being from GTPlanet...

WHY. JUST WHY.

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Moar GT6 Dictionary:

"Clean": A word used in rooms that is bound to be in the crusher in about 15 minutes. (in most cases) [list side effects here]
"Cruise": Utter drama and chaos await. Dim the lights and prepare for inevitable soap opera.
"Cops": See "Cruise", with free additional kicking and yelling 10 year olds!
"X1 (serious)": Fantastic cars, just overused to the point where I hate them...
"X1 (joking): The ultimate troll car that is bound to get everyone in an X1 demolition derby at some point. Expect an angry mob at your house at some point.

Last edited:
from worst to best:

worst: you are 3rd runner up from becoming host of the room you're currently in. As the top two leave for justified reasons common to many, you now become host.

best: change room from RS 300pp all aids on nurburgring ==> to London city track, sport med tires only and no assists. Befriend those that stick around (it is statistically one of 16 so far for me) and drive at least 5 laps with you, as you remain courteous and let them catch up to you, in various sectors around the track, as you safely pass them each time at every opportunity, only to slow down again, to rinse and repeat, getting aspired drivers to join you next time.

I started trying online races last week and so far almost every experience has been good. Some of the stories here really make me laugh and some are just ridiculous. From my short experience online I've learned it's just like any other human interaction online or in the real world: There are always idiots everywhere. Just like GTA online, if I enter a lobby and hear kids talking I just leave immediately, what's the point in dealing with that, unless maybe you are looking for drama. So far I've met some really nice folks, friendly and even helpful, and I now have a decent list of GT6 friends to look for when racing online.

Personally I think lobby selection (if you are in fact looking for decent racing) is mostly about using common sense, remembering ID's to stay away from and what now. I've seen a couple rammers, but at least in the rooms I've been in they were dealt with immediately. The worse thing I've dealt with so far is being kicked from a lobby upon entering because my PSN ID is Biebs74 (my last name is Bieber, lol) and people assume I'm a fan of...you all know who :) If you're going to kick me because you think I'm a fan of a pop star whom you despise, then I really didn't want to race with you anyway!

It's like me getting kicked because I was listening to Random Access Memories, but said I really dislike Pharrell "Nuts in a vice" Williams even though "He completes that album"...

Well I was in a cruise lobby with @legacyMACHINE.

About 10-20mins later some Australian dude asks the host if it's OK to ram and the host said "OK" like a fool, I was behind the guy who asked about ramming, I stopped and he then reversed into me, for no reason. I asked him nicely to stop but that didn't do anything. As ramming is a huge hate of mine and don't like it at all.

I then changed my car and went on my way, I then get a hit from behind by the guy who asked about ramming. So I asked him again, "stop ramming me. And if you keep ramming me I will ram back" (as that's all you can do as GT6 has no option to stop people doing this & the host was not going to do anything.) This kept happening and a similar message was sent to him. (Either he couldn't read or wanted to be featured on this thread.)

I then kept being followed by him, so I asked him to stop following me as I hate that as much as ramming. So I said to him "[name here 1] go the other way". But he didn't so I said to him "[name here 1], go the other way and don't follow me" but yet again I was being followed, so I said "I'm not moving, until you go the other way", he did eventualy go without following me.

I then suddenly stopped as I saw he was waiting for me, "[name here 1] go the other way, I'm not moving, until you do"

I then left as my lunch was ready.

And if the person who was following a grey DB9'06 in a silver SL55 AMG in that lobby this morning is reading this, take this as advice as if you ram or follow someone, 70% of the time they get angry and ask you to stop. If you come across me again in a lobby & do that, I will not be happy and will name and shame you on this thread.

Well I was in a cruise lobby with @legacyMACHINE.

About 10-20mins later some Australian dude asks the host if it's OK to ram and the host said "OK" like a fool, I was behind the guy who asked about ramming, I stopped and he then reversed into me, for no reason. I asked him nicely to stop but that didn't do anything. As ramming is a huge hate of mine and don't like it at all.

I then changed my car and went on my way, I then get a hit from behind by the guy who asked about ramming. So I asked him again, "stop ramming me. And if you keep ramming me I will ram back" (as that's all you can do as GT6 has no option to stop people doing this & the host was not going to do anything.) This kept happening and a similar message was sent to him. (Either he couldn't read or wanted to be featured on this thread.)

I then kept being followed by him, so I asked him to stop following me as I hate that as much as ramming. So I said to him "[name here 1] go the other way". But he didn't so I said to him "[name here 1], go the other way and don't follow me" but yet again I was being followed, so I said "I'm not moving, until you go the other way", he did eventualy go without following me.

I then suddenly stopped as I saw he was waiting for me, "[name here 1] go the other way, I'm not moving, until you do"

I then left as my lunch was ready.

And if the person who was following a grey DB9'06 in a silver SL55 AMG in that lobby this morning is reading this, take this as advice as if you ram or follow someone, 70% of the time they get angry and ask you to stop. If you come across me again in a lobby & do that, I will not be happy and will name and shame you on this thread.
...and a few minutes later, the idiotic host kicked me for no reason. I sent a message asking why, but he refused to reply. Idiots.

Offering a little clarity on AMG's post.

The guy was ramming him as he was apparently not following the rules (Can't comment. Didn't see much of him, when I did he was stationary) and Captain TNT (Host) gave permission as running the room was difficult (as anyone who's hosted a London cop room knows)

...and a few minutes later, the idiotic host kicked me for no reason. I sent a message asking why, but he refused to reply. Idiots.

I'm gonna guess you weren't following some rule or another. There will have been a reason.

Offering a little clarity on AMG's post.

The guy was ramming him as he was apparently not following the rules (Can't comment. Didn't see much of him, when I did he was stationary) and Captain TNT (Host) gave permission as running the room was difficult (as anyone who's hosted a London cop room knows)

I'm gonna guess you weren't following some rule or another. There will have been a reason.
I was following every applicable rule.

I was following every applicable rule.
I'd ask him, I'm not willing to comment as I don't know. And I'd also ask him nicely, just so you know... On GTP... As he set his PSN to receive messages from friends only. So he didn't even see your message.

Last edited:
Well if [name here 1] read my messages I would of done better, but he didn't so I didn't, if he doesn't listen and gets on my bad side will I give a dam?? No, that's his own fault as ramming solves nothing.

I even said don't ram me as I don't like it, but he still did, there is still no excuse to ram.

PD need to take action against people who ram non stop like 24hr bans. As this is just getting stupid, every lobby, it's a ram lobby not a cruise or race and nothing gets done.

Well, I'm just gonna say this on the subject as I just felt I'd add a bit of info which was left out, if a host and someone else in a room see a problem in you, I'd generally acknowledge it. If you'd have said "Oh sorry. But could you not ram me..." Then I feel it'd have gone a lot better.

I don't see ramming as a solution, it's the problem. I'm not a horrible person to play with if you keep within the rules (no ramming, etc..) and if I have a problem with anyone when I'm host I ask them to stop nicely not ram them or I say something like "Stop ramming either stop or I will kick you or leave" or I tell them straight up.

But ramming has gone way to far on GT6 I have 0 respect or tolerance to the people who do it. So hence my anger.

But you turned on the host, which is never a good idea. By disobeying his rules, rammed or not, you're still disobeying his rules after being warned not to. Thus, as he asked if he could ram people and was Ok'd, you're the only one doing wrong really.

But you turned on the host, which is never a good idea. By disobeying his rules, rammed or not, you're still disobeying his rules after being warned not to. Thus, as he asked if he could ram people and was Ok'd, you're the only one doing wrong really.
So asking not be rammed is a crime?? People need to learn to respect others. You wouldn't like it if some random guy starts rammimg you or even some guy randomly starts punching you in the face in the street?? You wouldn't regardless of rules broken or not, it's still wrong ramming/hitting people. So some common sense is needed. GT6 needs to be re-named, Demo-Derby 6 "The real ramming simualtor" If people have a problem with me in a lobby, speak to me and it can be sorted. Ramming resolves nothing and never has.

So asking not be rammed is a crime?? People need to learn to respect others. You wouldn't like it if some random guy starts rammimg you or even some guy randomly starts punching you in the face in the street?? You wouldn't regardless of rules broken or not, it's still wrong ramming/hitting people. So some common sense is needed. GT6 needs to be re-named, Demo-Derby 6 "The real ramming simualtor" If people have a problem with me in a lobby, speak to me and it can be sorted. Ramming resolves nothing and never has.
Reread what I said. You went against lobby rules, that was your crime. Ace was given permission to ram people who broke rules by Captain, ergo no rules broken. Ace is also a more well known cruiser (people were joining literally to be with Cap and Ace) so therefore is more well respected.

As for the Demo Derby 6? That depends on the host. Normally Captain shuts his rooms off to his friends list. The only reason this all happened is because he never did so this time. And no I wouldn't like someone punching me in the face, but if it was justified, it was justified. A higher authority may see it differently but I am not that higher authority, nor are you. We just had to stay on this authorities good side, which involved keeping to yourself, a reason that despite me being good friends with Captain and Ace and you for that matter, I didn't get involved.

If I walked down a street and someone punched me, you're right, I'd be upset. If there was a big sign saying 'punching is legal from this point on'... well, I'd either prepare to fight or walk a different way.

Back