Worst You've Dealt With Online...

2 laps of the Nurburgring me in an M5 SH all aids of except for ABS while some "pro driver" enters in an S2000 LM race car on racing tires, the host starts the race the S2000 repeatedly rams me of course. -_- In the end I won by 5s

For some cars TCS is useless when on, some of my cars oversteer even with TCS on 3.
I always race on Full aids RS rooms, TCS off on AWD cars, for the others always TCS 3, ABS 1,SRF on, the only 650pp car that i drive with less aids is the FXX, tcs is useless in Monza.
You can ban me now, hopefully there is no dislike button, otherwise i would have tons of dislikes:D

For some cars TCS is useless when on, some of my cars oversteer even with TCS on 3.
I always race on Full aids RS rooms, TCS off on AWD cars, for the others always TCS 3, ABS 1,SRF on, the only 650pp car that i drive with less aids is the FXX, tcs is useless in Monza.
You can ban me now, hopefully there is no dislike button, otherwise i would have tons of dislikes:D

Actually, you get a like. Because you're not one of those kiddos that have no idea how to turn. :D

I finally found a good Zahara room.
570pp, i take my miura and then i wait the race to end, when we can finally join the track...vote to change the track
pokerfacee.jpg

Last edited:
Well, as you guys know; there's a new quick match feature in GT6 and Giygas sir; you would be right.

This mode was a good addition to GT6, but neither the less is going to be problematic in many ways. One way, there's no set rules. So, I will be doomed with dealing with dirty drivers throughout the lobbies.

Anyway, I was just racing in the current expert event on Fuji Speedway in my Honda HSV. I did 2 races and in both racers was a jerk in a Calsonic Impul GT-R and a moron in a Xanavi Nismo GT-R. I was in a Honda HSV GT500 (I don't remember the sponsor name). The first race, the jerk in the Calsonic tried to run me off the road when we were on a straightaway twice and hit me a couple times, and even attempted to do the pit manuver. Of course, I dodged a lot of these and he paid for it and he got sent near to last for his failed attempts (serves him right). The second race, I gave him a little nudge at one point on the first lap for payback and at the first turn on the second lap; he rammed me as I was breaking, but I was able to get away unfazed and he ended up having to recover from his attack. I then continued on with the race and dodged the moron in the Xanavi GT-R at a harpin, I ended up finishing in 3rd nearly beating another guy that was also driving a Xanavi GT-R.

Okay, so I joined a supercar quick match lobby, everhything was nice and clean, me and this Brazilian guy had a nice little rivalry going.

In come Mr. Impatient, driving his red ZR-1 (I was in a black one, the Brazilian guy was in a gray 458). Pulls up on the outside line, shoves me into the wall, and wrecks me out of the race.

The Brazilian guy got him back though. :D Sent him in the grass.

Okay, so I joined a supercar quick match lobby, everhything was nice and clean, me and this Brazilian guy had a nice little rivalry going.

In come Mr. Impatient, driving his red ZR-1 (I was in a black one, the Brazilian guy was in a gray 458). Pulls up on the outside line, shoves me into the wall, and wrecks me out of the race.

The Brazilian guy got him back though. :D Sent him in the grass.
We're quite efficient on revenge quests. ;)

We're quite efficient on revenge quests. ;)
:lol: your fellow countryman proved it quite well earlier tonight!

I sent him a FR, but he apparently speaks no English, according to his psn profile. Maybe he'll translate it or something.

He was one of the cleanest racers I've ever played with. Never once touched my car. And we were both about equal on terms of skill.

some jackass in front of me crashed on zahara, and when i caught up to him he swerved into me, i dodged, he swerved i dodged, then he left the lobby. Then later, this guy passes me in a different race in a Toyota sprinter then crashed in front of me. i overtook him, then he sped ahead again, crashed, rinse and repeat. eventually i said, (name) stop using that sprinter, its OP. He then said or what f a g e t, and then got kicked. :irked: :lol:. some people!
(i hope i don't appear offensive, i'm just recalling exactly what happened.

I haven't played a huge amount of online GT (Though I think that will change now we have quick matach), but compared with my previous experience playing Forza online, GT folk are some good people :)

usually i dont hit anyone since in most races i'm in the lead BUT, if i'm in the back with that bunch of players with just engine tuned cars, then 5-6 of them will end up in the wall/grass/sand because of me:D.
Who ever had the "pleasure" to race against 14 players starting from the back/middle in the Nordschleife know what i'm talking about:gtpflag:

Back in the supercar quick match. Guy in a red 458 and me were racing. First race, I won by 1.2 seconds. Nothing eventful. It's the second race where things go awry...

He's racing fairly clean, even passes me at one point. I pass him back, but he tries to wreck me, presumably getting desperate. He fails, gets a penalty, drives around the track to try and take me out, misses, hits the dude in the Viper, and me and the guy in the yellow 458 had a nice race.

The idiots you'll meet online...

Edit: Oh wow... He just sent me a hate mail straight from a twelve year old. I'd post pics, but it's full of "Ur mom was great at (removed) last night, you (removed) little (removed)." and things along that line.

Last edited:
usually i dont hit anyone since in most races i'm in the lead BUT, if i'm in the back with that bunch of players with just engine tuned cars, then 5-6 of them will end up in the wall/grass/sand because of me:D.

Is it just me or are you admitting that if you're not in the lead and you don't like how others have prepared their car you resort to the same sorry tactics that keeps this thread alive?

Is it just me or are you admitting that if you're not in the lead and you don't like how others have prepared their car you resort to the same sorry tactics that keeps this thread alive?
i'm saying that monza and nurburgring are always a mess when there are more than 10 players, because in the first turns everyone ram everyone, and since in the back there are almost always players with non-well tuned cars and/or players that dont even know how to turn properly, i cant even steer without touching or ramming someone because he brakes in front of me etc. :boggled:

i'm saying that monza and nurburgring are always a mess when there are more than 10 players, because in the first turns everyone ram everyone, and since in the back there are almost always players with non-well tuned cars and/or players that dont even know how to turn properly, i cant even steer without touching or ramming someone because he brakes in front of me etc. :boggled:

Who ever had the "pleasure" to race against 14 players starting from the back/middle in the Nordschleife know what i'm talking about:gtpflag:

Back