Worst You've Dealt With Online...

So, I joined a Road Law lobby - frankly I had the intention of crashing into whoever was the police/host because most lobbies I join seem to have fallen beyond the pits of despair anyway - but we'll glaze past my unlawful intentions...

And do y'know - a Chaparral 2X VGT passes as a road legal car these days! 3 of the cursed things were in the lobby!

Road law lobby

Kicked because host and cop were idiots.

Apparent reasons?

1. Ramming. Because it's my fault I was right behind him when he unghosted, right? And an Alfa spider would really affect his Lancer when i was doing 20ish...
  2. I didn't even get a reason for 2/3...
  3. Overtaking for no reason. His car was sitting in the middle of the road, and only started moving once I was to his left...

The worst?
Ok.
I was hosting a qualifying session of a Bathurst 1.2h of a indipendent champ. Unfortunately i forgot to set the room to Only Members allowed.
With 7 minutes to the end of the session it enters a man, that we will call as Mr.B.
Mr.B sits and watches the session.
We finish it, and Mr.B enters the track with a McLaren F1 GTR (we were using ballast-balanced GT3s). He improves the pole time of about 8 tenths, and starts to acts like a discount Sonic the Hedgehog, saying "that was easy", " how the poleman can be so slow?" etc.
No prob, being a dou**e is not a crime, but i invite him to take part at the race as WildCard. He accepts. Later in the day I give him the specs of his car, and he starts to test it offline and without tire wear, saying via MP he's still faster than us. Ok, I do the politically-correct man and I compliment him.
The day of the race everyone joins the room, and so Mr.B.
Everyone starts to warm up, and Mr.B finds his car "slower" than he expected. A top driver sets a pretty good time, and Mr.B starts out of the blue to say: the Mercedes SLS (car used by the top driver) is OP!! Nerf it or I'll forfeit the race!
Yes, he wanted me to nerf the SLS instantly.
I ask the top player to switch to Mr.B's car to a couple of laps. At the second lap he improves his SLS time by 2 tenths.
Mr.B doesn't accept the evidence, and goes on telling the SLS is OP, that he tried it the previous day and it's faster by 2 seconds than his car. Not only, he starts to heavily insult me and the players that were defending me. I kick him.
Then it starts an argument via MP, in which he says he's costantly a top 200 world driver in the seasonals, and that proves he's better and a more experienced driver than all of us, and it invalidates automatically our points (even the facts) and that we (our group) it's pathetic.
After a couple of MP's, I send him to die and i block him.

But now it comes the best part.

Holidays' seasonals, finally a good time to sit a bit longer to play GT. Many months have passed since the Bathurst 1.2 facts.
I start to climb the rankings pretty well in a couple of overtake challenges.
One day i boot on gt6 and I find a notification on the Community message board. It's Mr.B, that after months saw me on the rankings, found my profile on the community, and wanted vengeance! :lol:
He starts to insult me, telling I'm a haughty a-hole, that my life is pathetic (I don't event know his real name :lol:) and he's still higher than me in a couple of events.
In this case, no words could shut his mouth, so i decided to get serious. In the end I made 2nd overall at the Huayra event, and 15th-20th the the Jagggg event, and topped him in every single seasonal event. Then I invited him to look at the rankings. He disappeared from my life since then :lol:

Last edited:
I joined a Monza room a couple days ago. I was doing good with my nomad diablo and all was going smooth until the race started. I was in 4th to start with, I come onto the first chicane when out of nowhere, a corvette zr1 LM rams me in the rear, causing me to ram the guy ahead of me and so forth. The guy in the corvette proceeds to say that lambos are g*y as 🤬, and I should drive like a pro like him. When I say nothing back, he then tells the host to kick me. The host says that I did nothing wrong, and that he is to blame. Then before the vette guy left, he told me to go..............actually I probably shouldn't say it here 'cause I might get banned.

After a couple of MP's, I send him to die and i block him.

But now it comes the best part.

Holidays' seasonals, finally a good time to sit a bit longer to play GT. Many months have passed since the Bathurst 1.2 facts.
I start to climb the rankings pretty well in a couple of overtake challenges.
One day i boot on gt6 and I find a notification on the Community message board. It's Mr.B, that after months saw me on the rankings, found my profile on the community, and wanted vengeance! :lol:

How can he still send you a message while you had him blocked ?

Later in the day I give him the specs of his car, and he starts to test it offline and without tire wear, saying via MP he's still faster than us. Ok, I do the politically-correct man and I compliment him.
The day of the race everyone joins the room, and so Mr.B.
Everyone starts to warm up, and Mr.B finds his car "slower" than he expected. A top driver sets a pretty good time, and Mr.B starts out of the blue to say: the Mercedes SLS (car used by the top driver) is OP!! Nerf it or I'll forfeit the race!
Sounds like a classic case of time trial "expert".
Posting 1 good lap in time trial with no damage & no tire wear is one thing. Being able to post consistent laps one after another in a longer race with damage, penalties & tire wear enabled is a completely different deal.

One of the worst I've dealt with online might've happened today...

I joined a cat and mouse lobby that was almost full, and was expecting some fun times. Five minutes after I joined, one of the guys noticed that I had a car in my user name ( Dodge K Car) and asked if I was old enough to drive in real life. Another guy blasting his mic asked the same question, and I said yes. The same guy asked how old I was, and I didn't answer. A minute later, for some odd reason, half of the lobby was asking my age, including the HOST. I told them I was somewhere in my twenties. Then, the host told me through his mic "IF YOU DONT TELL ME YOUR AGE, THEN YOU CANT RACE". I said I wouldn't tell him my age and I told him to "just let me race". Five seconds later, I was immediately kicked. Really guys?

If you kick somebody because they are using a car not of their nationality, then something is wrong with you.

I just wanted to use my R33 GT-R.
Every one in the lobby was American, and a Dodge K Car is an American car. He kicked me because I wouldn't tell him my age, not because I had a car in my username.

Every one in the lobby was American, and a Dodge K Car is an American car. He kicked me because I wouldn't tell him my age, not because I had a car in my username.

Did you read the last sentence of that post? First person, indicating that it was about something that happened to him, not a confused response to your post.

Erm,
Not sure if that is directed to me, but what I said was what happneed to me, not to you.

In my lobbies I always enable heavy damage & strong penalties, and ban all aids except abs (something I ban abs too).
Every now and then I hear some interesting excuses:

"the only reason you won is because you cheated, you banned all the driving aids, if I had driving line enabled I'd beat you easily."

"you're a cheater, you must have hacked the game, every time I crash my car acts weird."

"this isn't rFactor, turn that stupid damage & penalties off."

FS7
"you're a cheater, you must have hacked the game"
HAX_by_imnotyourguy.gif

So I went to this "U.K LAW 3/3 STRICT" thingy in Monaco today and the host, with his/her fabulous gold GT-R Spec V, said that he/she would kick anyone who speeds/drift/hit/others.

He/she starts to drive recklessly...

And I overtook him...

... After he crashed to the wall...

... And I got kicked.

:odd:

So I went to this "U.K LAW 3/3 STRICT" thingy in Monaco today and the host, with his/her fabulous gold GT-R Spec V, said that he/she would kick anyone who speeds/drift/hit/others.

And I overtook him...

... And I got kicked.

Describes the majority of lobbies of that title. I wonder if some of the numpties who open them don't intend on actually hosting a Law lobby, but simply can't be bothered to change the title from last time?

And I overtook him...

... And I got kicked.

My guess is that you lagged heavily on his end, which made you car slam into his and took him out, even though you did no such thing on your end.

I was in a "All welcome Drift" lobby where i was tandeming with the host. It all went very well untill i accidantally bumped into him because he went full on the brakes for no reason. After that he tought it was a good idea to just ram me the whole time and swear at me for "crashing into him on purpose"
After ramming me some more and swearing some more, i just decided to leave the lobby with mr. Stoopidhost

Thought i would go on GT6 for the first time since Christmas day yesterday. First lobby of 2015 i entered. Name of the room was, "Any country/Any ride" so thought I`d join, hosted by this French with just French people in there. As soon as I enter the track in my Jaguar XJ220 Road Car, I get kicked out! I don't know, is it because i`m British? Is it because of the car? British Engineering too good? Had a similar experience with the Italians, its in this forum somewhere too.

Thought i would go on GT6 for the first time since Christmas day yesterday. First lobby of 2015 i entered. Name of the room was, "Any country/Any ride" so thought I`d join, hosted by this French with just French people in there. As soon as I enter the track in my Jaguar XJ220 Road Car, I get kicked out! I don't know, is it because i`m British? Is it because of the car? British Engineering too good? Had a similar experience with the Italians, its in this forum somewhere too.
I know that feel bro.

I've lost count of all the Japanese samurais who executed me with their katanas for just dropping by their Super GT lobbies.

555pp Sierra lobbies are the worst. Especially when you have some stuck up for a host.

Not the one to really care about winning or losing, I pulled out my Z34 Fairlady Z, knowing that I would get defeated by the RX500s, Chrome Miuras, Matte TVRs, and Brightly coloured Spykers.

As we were going, at one of the speed sections, the host in a Miura was pulling up on me, and just randomly started hitting me on the rear, yelling "MOVE OUT THE WAY MANG."

This is the speedway section, mind you, and I was off at one side of the road, and he had more than enough room to overtake me. The host continued this until it got to the point where I had to slow down for the turn, in which I ended up brake checking him, thus penalizing him. He leaves the race, calling me a "Blocking gay 🤬 mother:censored:er", and telling me to "Learn to listen to some 🤬 instructions next time, stupid 🤬 🤬."

Cue me getting kicked from the lobby.

The was one room where the host said that only road cars could be used to make the racing a bit more even. So I took out my Huayra and got kicked.:odd:

This has happened to me a few times in free run lobbies: I'll just be driving normally when some idiot decides to drive the wrong way! I also don't see the point of disabling all driver aids but letting people use racing slicks on road cars, they're just as bad!

I took my Plymouth XNR into a room that was supposed to be for casual drivers at SSX, and some idiot in a hypercar could not stop ramming me, over and over. I didn't want to leave the room because that was admitting defeat, but on the other hand, what could I do? I quit the room, and for the most part, quit online racing/driving. The children ruin it for the rest of us.

Back