Worst You've Dealt With Online...

@GTP IWIN

as the Switzerland of this argument I might as well explain a viewpoint from all info provided.

With cars you had specially prepared for PP racing despite previously declaring a fair race is one with identical cars.
This highlighted part, I believe, is the problem. You said the cars should be identical, as in same setup and all the rest. You tuned your car to give yourself an advantage, when (I presume) Spurgy wanted to race stock cars to test driving skill rather than tuning skill.

As I say this could be crap, but it's the most rational explanation I'm getting from this.

@GTP IWIN How exactly was it a fair race? I joined a random lobby you were in (500PP Nurb lobby, ironically the only combo you would race me with, I wonder why?) and in the 3 races we did you brought out 3 pretuned cars, whereas I just grabbed whatever was in my garage as this wasn't a prearranged race so it didn't matter, which meant you were at a massive advantage.

A fair race, which is what I suggested, would be where we both picked 3 cars and 3 tracks, with no tuning allowed (as you can't restrict specific tunes), not in a lobby full of randoms, but you refused this and instead just called me, and I quote, a "noob coward".

Oh yeah. Fun story.

Got kicked because I overtook a guy in my Renault Avantime at Monaco.

Apparently a 300 bhp people carrier more akin to a touring car can't overtake an old muscle car in a corner.

@Spurgy 777
Don't pick up dirty gloves thrown down on the track. :lol: It's a waste of time.

Oh yeah. Fun story.

Got kicked because I overtook a guy in my Renault Avantime at Monaco.

Apparently a 300 bhp people carrier more akin to a touring car can't overtake an old muscle car in a corner.

And people think I come up with odd race ideas. :odd:
Mixing vintage muscle cars & vans at Monaco. Too bad someone didn't throw in a Rocket and a VW bus while you were at it.

LOl so your saying cause I bothered to tune and plain ahead to race him and beat him badly that's unfair lol that means all forms of motorsport are unfair that makes no sense.

No, he's saying that under your own terms it wasn't a fair race.

He under estimated me and he paid the price simple that's what happens.

Is that really what you think? I've only raced Spurgy a couple of times, but it was pretty obvious he's not overly bothered about winning. I doubt he cares about beating you at all, especially given your arrogance.

No, he's saying that under your own terms it wasn't a fair race.

Is that really what you think? I've only raced Spurgy a couple of times, but it was pretty obvious he's not overly bothered about winning. I doubt he cares about beating you at all, especially given your arrogance.

He even was challenged by @sparkytooth for a stock LFA duel on Nurburgring, accepted it, and he never shown up...

Do you remember that, @Furinkazen?

@GTP IWIN How exactly was it a fair race? I joined a random lobby you were in (500PP Nurb lobby, ironically the only combo you would race me with, I wonder why?) and in the 3 races we did you brought out 3 pretuned cars, whereas I just grabbed whatever was in my garage as this wasn't a prearranged race so it didn't matter, which meant you were at a massive advantage.

A fair race, which is what I suggested, would be where we both picked 3 cars and 3 tracks, with no tuning allowed (as you can't restrict specific tunes), not in a lobby full of randoms, but you refused this and instead just called me, and I quote, a "noob coward".
No your right I guess that means that team nismo that won the Bathurst 12 hour that was unfair cause there car was better tuned for the race that's why they won.
Just like v8 supercars oh Jamie wincup won cause his car was better tuned oh that's so unfair.

And just like every other winner of every other car championship series all they cars are better tuned that's why they win it's so unfair.

The point racing is not fair it's some times the driver but if the cars better or you have had more practice in the car that's just racing. A win's a win that's it.

No your right I guess that means that team nismo that won the Bathurst 12 hour that was unfair cause there car was better tuned for the race that's why they won.
Just like v8 supercars oh Jamie wincup won cause his car was better tuned oh that's so unfair.

And just like every other winner of every other car championship series all they cars are better tuned that's why they win it's so unfair.

The point racing is not fair it's some times the driver but if the cars better or you have had more practice in the car that's just racing. A win's a win that's it.

Well, there's a biiiiiiiiiig diference between a real life endurance race and a virtual 7-minute-quicky, you know?

Well, there's a biiiiiiiiiig diference between a real life endurance race and a virtual 7-minute-quicky, you know?

Exactly.

@GTP IWIN
But you're not racing for money with your real life on the line, so all your talk is just that. You're here on social media being rather unsocial, trying to play a game for fun, being not fun. Makes no sense whatsoever, you should just let it drop because clearly nobody's impressed.

That said, if this is the worst you get online... then you're doing not so bad.

Just have sympathy for the people who come here to legitimately lament true online horrors.

Like the time some guy joined a "free run" room, only to find the host starting a race! :eek::scared::eek::scared:

You said you were a better driver than me, not a better tuner, therefore it is unfair to compare our driving abilities based on results where tuning was involved (let alone when only one persons tuned because it wasn't a pre-organised race). Also, real life racing is completely different, as almost all real life racing series are designed to find the best team, not the best drivers, which is why it's not unfair when people have better cars.

To compare driving abilities you need head to head races where all other factors have been removed that can effect each drivers speeds, such as tuning, you refused that and tried to insult me which is fine, I really couldn't care. Even under fair conditions, a few races is hardly a good comparison, we would need to do a few hundred races in a variety of cars and tracks to get an accurate measurement of each of our driving abilities, and ain't nobody got time for that ;)

You said you were a better driver than me, not a better tuner, therefore it is unfair to compare our driving abilities based on results where tuning was involved (let alone when only one persons tuned because it wasn't a pre-organised race). Also, real life racing is completely different, as almost all real life racing series are designed to find the best team, not the best drivers, which is why it's not unfair when people have better cars.

To compare driving abilities you need head to head races where all other factors have been removed that can effect each drivers speeds, such as tuning, you refused that and tried to insult me which is fine, I really couldn't care. Even under fair conditions, a few races is hardly a good comparison, we would need to do a few hundred races in a variety of cars and tracks to get an accurate measurement of each of our driving abilities, and ain't nobody got time for that ;)

Your right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Popcorn anyone?
187.gif

.....I gotta admit that it's my fault that i stopped my car on the middle of the road thinking that they wanted me to stop right "here" but i didn't speed up in that room. I just wish if didn't do that in the first place.
Erm.....hello???
Those people forgot this is a PlayStation game? I really don't understand them :odd:

Erm.....hello???
Those people forgot this is a PlayStation game? I really don't understand them :odd:
Between all those people insults, being racist..etc of worst dealt on GT6 online your have decided to quote a post that had to do more with those GTPlanet's members than GT6 Itself. If that happened on a random lobby then I wouldn't care about it.

>Comes back to thread after a while

....What just happened?

Recap:

• Somebody was unwelcome to race against a vintage muscle car at Monte Carlo in a van.

• Somebody showed up to an impromptu race prepared with tricks up his sleeve, and a social media food fight ensued.

• Somebody joined some GTP cops lobby and ... not even sure what happened with that one.

• Someone joined a free run room, only to find that the host started the race... but when he got here to lament the injustice, he instead decided this thread was a worse fate than a poorly labeled pub lobby and left us to it.

And then you got back. 👍

Recap:

• Somebody was unwelcome to race against a vintage muscle car at Monte Carlo in a van.

• Somebody showed up to an impromptu race prepared with tricks up his sleeve, and a social media food fight ensued.

• Somebody joined some GTP cops lobby and ... not even sure what happened with that one.

• Someone joined a free run room, only to find that the host started the race... but when he got here to lament the injustice, he instead decided this thread was a worse fate than a poorly labeled pub lobby and left us to it.

And then you got back. 👍
I think you just described the entire 71 pages of this thread:lol:

Last edited:
Somebody was unwelcome to race against a vintage muscle car at Monte Carlo in a van.
Not quite.

Everyone was in a random car (in front was a Mazda LM55, with a McLaren 12c chasing them and an LCC rocket, no limits really) and I was in my Avantime, which is pretty quick, at the back and overtook the host in his Nova SS. He didn't like losing to a Coupe/people carrier/whatever it is and kicked me.

Not quite.

Everyone was in a random car (in front was a Mazda LM55, with a McLaren 12c chasing them and an LCC rocket, no limits really) and I was in my Avantime, which is pretty quick, at the back and overtook the host in his Nova SS. He didn't like losing to a Coupe/people carrier/whatever it is and kicked me.

So there was a vintage muscle car, an Avantime, a Rocket, a super car, and a Vision GT race car... racing on Cote D'Azur.

Am I the only one who finds amusement in this??

If I were in this room, I would've entered a Schwimwagen or Honda Life Step Van, just to put icing on the cake. :lol:

So there was a vintage muscle car, an Avantime, a Rocket, a super car, and a Vision GT race car... racing on Cote D'Azur.

Am I the only one who finds amusement in this??

If I were in this room, I would've entered a Schwimwagen or Honda Life Step Van, just to put icing on the cake. :lol:
Yeah, was one of those "cruise" rooms.

I decided against the 2cv

Back