Worst You've Dealt With Online...

Always fun though - the guys with those names are usually of the not so good variety. Makes for a right laugh if they're arrogant, too!
Oh definitely. My name is a smashing of the keyboard but it isn't egomaniacal at all.

I,m tired of players driving in the opposite direction.
blocking the pit exit, to do donuts.
Exactly... donuts should be reserved for open spaces in the track. :lol:
Couple weeks ago waiting for a race to start in free run, I had some turkey drive backwards toward the pit to head-on-collision my car as it exited the pit with no way to avoid.

But griefing is not limited to GT, so not sure it's fair to blame the specific game for this. It happens in every online game I've ever heard of. I wouldn't be surprised if there's people playing Scrabble online & complaining of griefers. :lol:

penalty should be on and not option to turn off.

An excellent example of how there is no easy answer.
Lots of people play with penalty OFF and then just police the driving with a human eye instead. (And I'm glad to have that option.)

Because a griefer or a cheater won't let the penalty system stop them. Indeed, the best griefers & cheaters learn how to exploit the penalty system... so that they can make it so that the clean & fair racers get the penalties, while they gain.

And, this too is not limited to Gran Turismo.

It's possible there are some games out there with a better penalty system than GT6. But whatever system some game comes up with, I would bet there's going to be people who figure out a way to perversely subvert it. :rolleyes:

Always fun though - the guys with those names are usually of the not so good variety. Makes for a right laugh if they're arrogant, too!
Better is when they have a name that basically announces that they're going to be driving dirty in a clean room. And then drive dirty in a clean room. Like "here comes trouble 46" or "ram-u-now" or something like.

And then this one guy used to join lobbies and he had "dirt" in his name, and he said it was because he like dirt tracks or whatever, and I don't think he was a dirty driver, but people always suspected him of being a dirty driver because of having "dirt" in his name. :lol: I suggested he might want to consider a name change. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
People complain about dirty driving in a dirty race :lol: (generally in a dirty race you can do anything except going backwards and static blocking), but you have people that actually been racist to me because I was being dirty/dirtier than others.

Worst I've dealt with online so far is the people in the quick matches. Particularly the 500pp Trial Mountain one. A sea of GSX-Rs and a smattering of other overworked cars - and cutting corners MASSIVELY. The only hope of being competitive is bring your own GSX-R and cutting corners as well. It sucks.

Hate people like that, they seem stereotypical of the online crowd. But at least when I host with friends I can keep the ringers out, and kick the cutters (and those who won't listen to the no ringers rule).

I should probably do that, it's getting beyond a joke to me now.

Was in a Monaco cruise room tonight. All good, cops doing their jobs. Even if they weren't the best at It.

then, as I was cruising in my Rocket a guy said "c_e21 has drugs in his car" I make a joke about them not fitting in it And then see the host (MM) type "on it"

2 minutes later him and a third cop (YC) start trying to ram me, and they miss a lot. I mean seriously, all because someone said I had Imaginary drugs? Screw that RP crap. I retaliated by flooring it. Off I went, and they soon left me alone when TC asked for yet another roadblock.

When asked why he wants a roadblock by TRS, TC said "cos" and rammed TRS. TRS called TC a dirty cop (he was) and then all out war.

Asked the guy how old he was when he replied to this accusation with "shut up" and the host got involved.

Escalated into me and TRS simply winding them up (because 2 kids with a superiority complex are so great to wind up) and it worked. TC said "leave MM alone or ill kick ur butt" and I took him up on that. He got a "paginy" (his spelling) Huyara out and tried to ram me, hitting armco each time. He stopped to ask who's butt would he be kicking, tried ramming me some more and failed again.

Host was arguing with TRS and then said "Hey TC I've gotta go, sent u an fr" and I was expecting to be kicked so I couldn't be host... but I became host. Told TC to say goodbye, kicked him and (because I hate hosting lobbies and I had enough GT6 for the night) left the room to someone else.

It was fun but... It does get tiresome.

Anybody who can only race on racing tyres and comes into a sports or comfort tyre rooms and ruins the race in the first corner.

Anybody with no common sense.

Anybody that drives a car he can't control.

Anybody who does not understand the rules of racing.

Anybody who kicks me for being too fast.

Anybody who kicks me for being too fast.
That happens to me sometimes.
I remember the one time I joined a lobby that didn't allow tuning, so it was stock cars only. Won every race I took part in by very large gaps, which got to the point where they started calling me a cheater (I didn't even use any OP cars).
I never said anything back to them, in which eventually I was kicked.

That happens to me sometimes.
I remember the one time I joined a lobby that didn't allow tuning, so it was stock cars only. Won every race I took part in by very large gaps, which got to the point where they started calling me a cheater (I didn't even use any OP cars).
I never said anything back to them, in which eventually I was kicked.
To be fair, if you're winning every race by a large gap, that's probably not the right room for you, and I can't imagine that it would feel very challenging anyhow.
I suspect instead of saying that, people just use the kick button. :/
This doesn't just happen to fast drivers... It also happens to slow drivers as well. I've been in rooms where if someone came in last with a gap 2 races in a row, they'd be kicked. With no explanation before being kicked. :/
I guess some hosts just don't feel like explaining if they're trying to keep the racing close in their room.

Mistake #1 - Enters Monaco cops lobby.

Mistake #2 - Takes out Tank Car.

Yesterday (actually "Today" in my respective time) i joined a Very good cruising room (non of that 🤬 that you find on the open lobby), The room was nice and "clean" so i just started by saying hi and they responded nicely to me. The track was on that Rome Circuit Reverse so i first grabbed my Alfa Mito (I don't own many cars on my new account so i picked that one) and started cruising around but then internet router had problems so i got disconnected but that gave me a chance to buy some better cars so i bought couple new cars then after i fixed the router i went back to the room, this time there were more players in that room so i took my "Tuned" C63 AMG and cruised around without passing the speed limit. Now this is the part where things go wrong, once i reached the chicane near the Long back straight of the city course:

latest

At that Chicane there was the host "Cop" car parked over there so after i passed him and went to that long back straight he started to follow me from the back, at first i didn't know why as the speed limit over this part of the track is 65 MPH but i was driving around 55-60 MPH so i wasn't speeding then he came closer and was honking at me then he hit me so i thought he wanted me to stop right here so i stopped my car but because i stopped at a very wrong place to stop he told me "why i stopped in the middle of the road" so i went to the nearest place to park my car which was on the next corner. he then said to me that the speed limit 65 which i replied to him that i was driving less than 65, then he asking me again couple times why i stopped in the middle of the road, then while i was about to reply to him with a bit long message he kicked me out of the room. Then i sent him on PSN explaining why i stopped then he replies why i didn't say that before so i explained him why i didn't said that then he replies that he was asking me that question for a lot of minutes repetitively and that i didn't answer it.

One of the main reasons this is one of the worst of my Gt6 online experience is that it's not just a random open room but it's a room made by some good fellow GTPlanet members that had it's own thread that you could find while searching on GT6 Online part of this forum. Now everyone from that thread thinks that i'm an idiot, piece of 🤬, mother 🤬, :censored:hole, s:censored: head and now they will hate me forever...

I gotta admit that it's my fault that i stopped my car on the middle of the road thinking that they wanted me to stop right "here" but i didn't speed up in that room. I just wish if didn't do that in the first place.

I should probably do that, it's getting beyond a joke to me now.

Was in a Monaco cruise room tonight. All good, cops doing their jobs. Even if they weren't the best at It.

then, as I was cruising in my Rocket a guy said "c_e21 has drugs in his car" I make a joke about them not fitting in it And then see the host (MM) type "on it"

2 minutes later him and a third cop (YC) start trying to ram me, and they miss a lot. I mean seriously, all because someone said I had Imaginary drugs? Screw that RP crap. I retaliated by flooring it. Off I went, and they soon left me alone when TC asked for yet another roadblock.

When asked why he wants a roadblock by TRS, TC said "cos" and rammed TRS. TRS called TC a dirty cop (he was) and then all out war.

Asked the guy how old he was when he replied to this accusation with "shut up" and the host got involved.

Escalated into me and TRS simply winding them up (because 2 kids with a superiority complex are so great to wind up) and it worked. TC said "leave MM alone or ill kick ur butt" and I took him up on that. He got a "paginy" (his spelling) Huyara out and tried to ram me, hitting armco each time. He stopped to ask who's butt would he be kicking, tried ramming me some more and failed again.

Host was arguing with TRS and then said "Hey TC I've gotta go, sent u an fr" and I was expecting to be kicked so I couldn't be host... but I became host. Told TC to say goodbye, kicked him and (because I hate hosting lobbies and I had enough GT6 for the night) left the room to someone else.

It was fun but... It does get tiresome.

RPing in a cops room? Sounds fun :lol:

Their servers are getting better tho....
I don't want to even hear that the servers are getting better. That implies that they were horrible in the first place. I DARE you to try out NASCAR '14s online multiplayer, and then say that GT6 has problems. I have yet to see a game that has a worse multiplayer experience then NASCAR '14. The lobbies constantly break, and there's glitched cars everywhere. When I stopped playing NASCAR '14 to play GT6, I was jumping with joy when I got into a lobby and things worked.
I'm sorry, but I've been holding this in for way too long.

Where? I don't see anything along the lines of "people I don't want to race fairly" in his post :sly:
I beat you several times fairly it not my problem if your only fast in stock cars and you can't tune your cars.
I came prepared you didn't and you under estimated me that's why you lost.
You make excuses instead like it was unfair your cars are tuned for tracks and mine are not well that's your problem that not unfair.
Oh yeah your still yet to beat me.

I beat you several times fairly it not my problem if your only fast in stock cars and you can't tune your cars.
I came prepared you didn't and you under estimated me that's why you lost.
You make excuses instead like it was unfair your cars are tuned for tracks and mine are not well that's your problem that not unfair.
Oh yeah your still yet to beat me.

Err you actually went offline. I was watching.

To be fair, if you're winning every race by a large gap, that's probably not the right room for you, and I can't imagine that it would feel very challenging anyhow.
I suspect instead of saying that, people just use the kick button. :/
This doesn't just happen to fast drivers... It also happens to slow drivers as well. I've been in rooms where if someone came in last with a gap 2 races in a row, they'd be kicked. With no explanation before being kicked. :/
I guess some hosts just don't feel like explaining if they're trying to keep the racing close in their room.
I think that's a good point.
Alternatively, I tend to drive to the leaders pace should I find myself in a situation like that.
Particularly in more casual things like QM races.

Quite often you'll notice one or two drivers tend to lead the pack.
Given the opportunity I'll tack onto the back of their car as soon as I can.
From there I drive close behind for the rest of the race.

Good practice for them to drive under constant pressure.
Good practice for me to concentrate on my race craft of following closely behind without hitting the car in front.
There's no need to ruin it by being clever and flooring it over the last part of the final lap to steal the win.
There's satisfaction in seeing them handle the pressure all the way to the line.
The end result is a 'good clean race' and I quite often get random messages from those people saying as such.

I probably wouldn't be so generous if it was a more serious race in a race series I'm taking part in.
If I can overtake or create a gap I will under those circumstances.
But for casual fun races, 'tail-gating', for want of a better word, can be just as rewarding.

With cars you had specially prepared for PP racing despite previously declaring a fair race is one with identical cars.
LOl so your saying cause I bothered to tune and plain ahead to race him and beat him badly that's unfair lol that means all forms of motorsport are unfair that makes no sense.

He didn't tune or plan ahead that's not unfair that's just lazy on his end not mine.

He has the same access to the games cars and tuning options as I do so that's not unfair.

He under estimated me and he paid the price simple that's what happens.

LOl so your saying cause I bothered to tune and plain ahead to race him and beat him badly that's unfair lol that means all forms of motorsport are unfair that makes not sense.

He didn't tune or plan ahead that's not unfair that's just lazy on his end not mine.

He has the same access to the games cars and tuning options as I do so that's not unfair.

He under estimated me and he paid the price simple that's what happens.

You never actually raced him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back