Would you rather?

• Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
I'll take the Wiesmann as well.

If a Morgan Aero 8 was there I'd take it instead though, just saying. Kinda thought that it's a similar kind of car.
Okay, since the Marcos is defeated, lets go with Wiesmann GT vs Morgan Aero 8:
wiesmann_gt.jpg

2008MORGAN_AERO8_1.jpg

Ferrari F40 GTE vs Mclaren F1 GTR; hmmm, tough decision, but I think I'm going with...the...Mclaren. The F40 & F1 are both supercars that I loved since I was a child, but I always seem to prefer Mclaren a bit over Ferrari. So yeah, that's why I pick the F1 GTR.

Marcos T50 GT vs Wiesmann GT; the Marcos, in which is one of the few great examples of what happens when an american made engine is put into a British built car. I saw it on Top Gear and loved it. I always thought that the Wiesmann looked ugly tbh.

Wiesmann GT vs Morgan Aero 8; the Wiesmann GT as it's not as ugly as the cross-eyed Morgan.

E34 Touring, since it's the only one that doesn't cost several hundred billion dollars, or come from any anime

I thought the F1 had 3 seats or did they take them out in that model?

I think it still has 3 seats, but I just hate the idea of never having a decent conversation with my passenger while driving. I adore the current seating positions in cars because it makes driving a bit more entertaining and allows you to be more sociable.

XS
Marcos TSO GT

OR

Wiesmann GT

Wiesmann, I love that thing!

XS
Okay, since the Marcos is defeated, lets go with Wiesmann GT vs Morgan Aero 8

Wiesmann once again!

Planes vs Anime vs BMW: Well obviously I'd take the BMW! This was probably posted as a joke or something but let's analyse this for a second; the planes/rockets are extremely expensive to upkeep and very impractical, you couldn't take them to the shops and back. The anime thing is not real and if it were, it would again be expensive and impractical. I will take the cheapest and best of the lot, the BMW.

Yes, SR-71. Even if I couldn't fly it, I could sit in it, or just sit outside and stare at it for fifty or sixty years.

I thought the F1 had 3 seats or did they take them out in that model?

The F1 GTR still has three seats, as shown in this video with Chris Harris taking a passenger ride: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzQ0MzcyNzA0.html

Yes, non-YouTube link. It was on YouTube but seems like Drive removed it. :confused:

Not all F1s seat three though. The Ameritech McLaren F1 (an F1 altered to meet with US regulations) had the driver seat only.

2053020b.jpg

ameritechf1_edit.jpg

I'll take the Morgan again and the BMW. Those flying things sure are incredible but I have no idea how to operate them.

Morgan for me.

This is so hard for me. If I pick the Saturn V, I could go to the moon. If I pick the SR-71, I can fly around the world at ridiculous speed.

I love how everyone seems to think that the Saturn V is a plane, or that the USS Enterprise is from an anime...

Also, I struggle to see what is impractical about Gurren Lagann, beyond the fact that nobody's bothered to build it yet.

I'm being honest though, if you look into it, an actual Gurren Lagann that functions as it does in Gurren Lagann would be pretty practical, especially seeing as it basically runs on awesomeness, a much cheaper and more environmentally friendly fuel source than any other yet invented. I'd want one if they actually existed. Also, seeing as at no point anybody ever actually pays for it, it's presumably free, beyond the cost of the drill needed to dig it out of the ground. Oh, and defeating enemies in battle to unlock new parts. That's technically a cost but not a monetary one.

Also, why did someone fit an F1 with those horrid bumpers...

Why?

Last edited:
I understand that, but I'd rather not have an F1 than have an F1 that looks like that, and an F1 is one of the few supercars that I'd actually in any way desire...

Beetle, McLaren, Wiesmann (note the spelling, people ;)), Wiesmann again (that's not my preferred Morgan Aero-based car), later Jeep.

Sport Coupe Rhapsody

640px-Conquest.jpg

Mitsubishi Starion/Plymouth Conquest TSI

or

640px-Nissan_300ZX_Z31_2-seater_T-top.jpg

Nissan 300ZX Turbo

or

640px-Chevrolet_Camaro_IROC-Z-4.jpg

Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

or

640px-Mustang_5.0_T-top.jpg

Ford Mustang GT