Would you rather?

• Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
800px-VW_Scirocco_III_2.0_TSI_DSG_Collectors_Edition_54_von_100_Oryxwei%C3%9F.JPG

or

800px-Volvo_C30_RDesign_HRes.jpg

or

800px-Renault_Avantime_bleu_front.jpg

XS
Challenger and Mustang.
I don't know about other regions, but around here Challenger R/Ts are the most expensive of the new pony cars, usually running between $35k and $45k depending on options.
It's a Duster :)

VW Scirocco vs. Volvo C30 vs. Renault: The Renault is ugly and not one of my favorites from Renault. It's between the VW and Volvo, but I'll go with the Scirocco, because VW.

It's a Duster :)

He was saying the Challenger was his choice for the Supra v. Challenger comparo and Mustang was his choice for the Duster v. Mustang comparo, I think. I see how you thought he said that it was a Challenger, though. :P

Edit: As for the latest comparison, I'd have the Volvo. It's the best looking and that's about all I know of the three. Do we even get any of those in the states? I think I may have seen 2 or 3 C30's but I've never seen any Sciroccos. (Obviously no Renaults)

Last edited:
Avantime (I don't think I can be friends with anyone who wouldn't pick that), Civic (marginally less dull than the Camry), Jag.

I've missed a lot!

Cayman vs Exige V6 - Cayman, it's nearly as good to drive and very liveable.
Miata vs Golf vs Neon vs Civic si vs 206 - Miata. The answer is always Miata.
Aston Zagatos - DB4 :drool:
288 GTO vs Countach - Very tough. I'd love either, but in the end I'd have the slightly more insane Countach.
RCZ-R vs TTS - RCZ-R, as it looks better and is a bit more unique
P1 vs 918 vs F70 vs Aventador - Aventador. I don't care for lap times, just fun. And the Aventador has a great sense of fun.
GT3 vs F12 vs V12 Vantage vs R8 V10 vs SLS Black - V12 Vantage S. :drool:
Starion vs Camaro - Starion
GLI vs Si - GLI, because budget GTI
206 vs Focus vs Corolla - Focus
Up! vs iQ vs Panda - Panda, lovely little car with lots of character
Supra vs Challenger - Supra, the interior doesn't make me want to be sick
Mustang vs Duster (?) - Mustang :drool: That thing is stunning.
:yuck: vs :drool: - :drool:
Scirocco vs C30 vs Avantime - Avantime, because French quirkiness is awesome
Civic vs Camry - Civic
F-Type R vs Vantage S - F Type. I'm an Aston fanboy, but a proper Aston has a manual gearbox.

Nissan IDX NISMO Concept vs. Datsun 510 - Gotta pick the IDX, it's just stunning. :drool:

Volkswagen Scirocco vs. Volvo C30 T5 R-Design vs. Renault Avantime - The only real car here is the Scirocco.

Results:
1. Volkswagen Scirocco
2. Big back windshield car
3. Ugly van

Honda Civic vs. Toyota Camry - Civic, because I hate that generation of Camry.

Jaguar F-Type S vs. Aston Martin V8 Vantage S - F-Type, how can you not pick it...

Last edited:
1982 Camaro Iron Duke

Camaro.jpg

2.5L 4 cylinder, 90hp, 3 speed automatic transmission.

Or...

1981 Mustang

79_CN26003-009.jpg

2.3L 4 cylinder, 88hp, 3spd automatic transmission.

Or...

1980 Dodge Challenger

1978sapporo.jpg

2.0L 4 cylinder, 77hp, 3 speed automatic transmission.

Last edited:
Back