ZedTunes' Autumn/Fall Rally Shootout 2011

• Thread starter C-ZETA
  • 544 comments
Onboy123
:lol: If you think 20+ changes is a lot, you haven't seen anything yet. My CT230R has over 100 changes :dopey:

But that is probably because you have miles on it. My car has none. :)

Edit: Bluebird Rally Car is the one.
I have sent ticket to XDesperado.

Last edited:
Sorry about putting your dead last, but your car understeered so much in gravel and tarmac that it wasn't even fun. Maybe it was just me (and from what it appears, it was just me :lol:). But anyway, mine review or anyone else doesn't denigrate what those tunes are. The tune that doesn't work for one, might work for another. It's just the way it goes. You can't satisfy everyone, there will be always someone who will not like. But that's the way the world goes.

That's what I was trying to say 👍. If you don't like the car, you just don't like it. This shootout was about feel, that's it. You and the other testers did a great job! 👍

So then, the prizes.

1st - XDesperado67 - Ten 0/0 rally cars and a Historic Rally Car ticket
2nd - Jackthalad - Five 0/0 rally cars and 30 gears
3rd - krenkme - Two 0/0 rally cars and 7 rare paints

PM's will be coming to allow the winners to decide the cars they get.

Thanks. Just PM me whan you can. BTW what are "rare" paints?

That's what I was trying to say 👍. If you don't like the car, you just don't like it. This shootout was about feel, that's it. You and the other testers did a great job! 👍

Thanks. Just PM me whan you can. BTW what are "rare" paints?

I'm surprised NM put you dead last, I thought your car was very well-rounded. Tarmac it was a weaker Despy's Evo VI but still good. Gravel it seemed a bit odd at first but it didn't seem so bad in the end. The snow performance was as I said my favourite of them all - it was very fast and felt very fun for me.

The rare paints apply to all colour shifts, matte paints and chrome paints. I sent you five already but ran out of trades, so I need to remind myself to send you the last two colour shifts (I didn't have any chromes and just one Matte so I'm afraid 6 of them are the funky colour shifts).

I'm surprised NM put you dead last, I thought your car was very well-rounded. Tarmac it was a weaker Despy's Evo VI but still good. Gravel it seemed a bit odd at first but it didn't seem so bad in the end. The snow performance was as I said my favourite of them all - it was very fast and felt very fun for me.

The rare paints apply to all colour shifts, matte paints and chrome paints. I sent you five already but ran out of trades, so I need to remind myself to send you the last two colour shifts (I didn't have any chromes and just one Matte so I'm afraid 6 of them are the funky colour shifts).

Great, thanks!
It did have some understeer, so depending on the way you drive it might not be as enjoyable for some. Glad you liked it though 👍

Back