F1 2011 mod by Cimmerian_Iter

F1 2011 mod by Cimmerian_Iter 1.2 HOTFIX

Hello I have a little problems with the IA in racing , they flip at the exit of the turn for example at turn 3 of austrlia and I don t know why , but the mod is a master piece.
Great mod
Can’t launch the race: model “content/cars/cim_2011_williams/collider.kn5” requires a missing DLC.
Why does this happen?
kakauiyt
kakauiyt
You need to have the redpack dlc, also don't use the review section to ask questions, there's a discussion tab for that
Awesome mod!!!
It's incredible but the fornt and rear wnigs are like slime, it's really weird
kakauiyt
kakauiyt
Can you explain in discussion tab what do you mean by 'slime'
awesome!
Having a hard time with this one, I downloaded it several times,but the torro Rossi was the only one that had the right tires,the rest had black tires with a streak of silver, I don't know what's going on!
kakauiyt
kakauiyt
As I said many times, under this review section, and in the gtplanet thread....... Do not install this mod through CM. Most mods ask you to not use CM for a good reason, even RSS mods. Extract the files manually to the assetto corsa folder and make sure that the cim_2011_tyres.zip goes into assettocorsa/extension/textures/cars/
Excellent
Amazing job! Thank you for the hard work.
Incredible mod, with many details and a fantastic sound, The only detail is on the wheels, the side is only metallic in color and without drawing, is there any way to fix it?
kakauiyt
kakauiyt
you should install the mod manually and not rely on CM. You need to extract the content of the .7z inside the assetto corsa folder so that the cim_2011_tyres.zip goes into assettocorsa/extension/textures/cars/
Awesome mod, i really like the details aswell. But on my tires the side is just metallic. any way to fix this?
kakauiyt
kakauiyt
you should install the mod manually and not rely on CM. You need to extract the content of the .7z inside the assetto corsa folder so that the cim_2011_tyres.zip goes into assettocorsa/extension/textures/cars/
Awesome work. F1 Is fantastic in AC
Excellent cars as usual. The details are beautiful and the physics feel fantastic. I have been a fan of this guy for a long time now. One of the few guys that should do a Patreon, I'd sub immediately.
kakauiyt
kakauiyt
getting a salary for doing conversions (based on work of others) isn't really morally correct.
I can not believe that this isn't hidden behind a pay wall. Amazing mod. Can't wait for more!
Back