TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Hey cool pics of the jag, is that car any good? I'm thinking about buying it in the game, and don't know if its worth the money. Like hows the handling?

good upsates TVR!!! 👍

I wish the Segaris had made it into the game, it's a beautiful car! very masculine!
1530461b.jpg

show_img.php

show_img.php

Don't worry it be in GT5 I reckon. I hope there is a photomode in GT5.

Think of the amount of pixels in a photomode in GT5, anyway I be posting more up on Sunday. Got a headache at the moment.

I said too much light shows of ugly pixels, would you rather take a screen shot with too much light. Which would show ugly Pixels and make it much more unreal, or put some darkness into it, which would get rid of most of the ugly pixels.

And make it more real, glad you like them. And remember everyone has there own styles.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
I said too much light shows of ugly pixels, would you rather take a screen shot with too much light. Which would show ugly Pixels and make it much more unreal, or put some darkness into it, which would get rid of most of the ugly pixels.

And make it more real, glad you like them. And remember everyone has there own styles.

Your pics are pretty good. But it's really worth the effort to use a program like MS Photo Editor and smudge away the jagged lines, like I do - instead of darkening the picture more than you want to. It's worth the effort man. I posted a tutorial on it, you can search for it if you like. "A tutorial of sorts". :)

I rather not mess with the photos by a PC Program, i rather keep them in the orignal state.

Sorry for not updating on Wednesday. Next update now to be up by the weekend mates.

Yeah, but remember, drifting pictures are really hard. Right Kenny?:P;)

Drifting pictures make you wanna catch the smoke. Just set that off your mind in one of your pictures, and see if that one turns out better than the regular smoke drifting pictures;)👍

THAT MAKES your pictures original: not catching smoke....

Like I said if you make them too bright, then your see ugly pixles which ='s less realness. But thanxs anyway.

Back