TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
I like the colouring on the sixth Holden shot. It's like a sepia tone picture but it still has colors :)

Gallery News

Some more good news the next update should be up today. And its a treat for the people who liked Honda a lot.

Aswell as a treat for people who like there Chryslers.

Had a bit of a long delay for the 2nd parter of the 2 parter today. But there finally up mates.

Triumph

Next Update up by weekend or next week mates.

Since I had time today, i thought i might aswell do a new update today insted of next week. Since its my birthday today mates.

Also todays update will be a 2 parter once again mates.

Mazda

Congratulations 19-year-old!

bcakeandconfetti.gif

I like your first Mazda picture, it looks as it has just rolled out of the workshop in the background.

Thanxs mate the 2nd part of the 2 parter should be up in the next hour or 2. If your all lucky it could be up in about 25 mins mates.

I might aswell post up the 2nd part of the 2 parter now mates, hope you enjoy these.

Hommell

Gallery News - 9th Oct 05

Next update should be up in the week. Nearly was going to do another update today mates.

Just a update on the news, I see if i can get an update in the early morning of Thursday. Not counting on anything just yet mates.

Aah, a new update from you again. It's been like a week ago. Nice blur on most pics. The shot where the minolta wets the bmw, nice composition.

Your welcome in my gallery too mate. :cheers:

I know just been busy which is the reason, i have not been in your gallery of late. And glad you like the lastest update.

I try and get a new update on by the weekend mate.

Very nice man, congratulations btw. Your really doing good. Try some brightning more though....just a little man cause they're already very nice;)

Keep it going:tup:!

Thanxs mate, I don't go to bright or your see the ugly pixels. And people know what I,m on about, anyway going to watch some 5th Gear recorded on Sky Digi+ Box.

The Update should be up in the next hour or 2 mates.

Back