Greycap's Greatest Snapshots - Updated 020608 - Mercedes Benz 300SL-C

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 946 comments
Greycap, it's been a while since I've visited. I like the Peugeot set, it feels very much like a modern-day historics run (like Goodwood or something). I'll echo everyone's Seattle comments, though I will say that having a matching wing looks better than otherwise. It's nice to see past PMC entries though, I've been considering putting up a bunch of mine, though I'm going to wait a little so I have more weeks of entries for the Advanced and Photoshop ones.

Looking forward to your first shot at groupshots 👍

Scaff - I thought too that the B&W shots were pretty good, no Top 20 though...

PERFECT BALANCE - Same things as for Scaff, just change the car name :lol:

BrykeSpike0086 - Thanks vor paying a visit and special thanks for saying that the non-drifting pictures are the better ones. It's rare to hear that.

ekmatt9 - Thanks for you too, the net has a special name but I don't know it either.

SlipZtrEm - It felt like some historics run too, the car is so different from the modern ones. The group shots may be coming tomorrow, but I'm still trying to decide the fate of the wing. The wing or not the wing, that's the problem.
splat.gif

OK, here's the group set I promised. My apologies, but I wanted to keep the wing. If you don't like it, just pretend it's not there. :P

Muscle Car Cup - Me in the red Chevelle

The comments are naturally welcome, be they good or bad. :)

I ain't a fan of muscle cars, you can see it at my gallery, I got only one time I used one... so the composition does it for me, in all pics it's cool.

Please visit my gallery too, I've got a new update.;)

I've got a new update coming today or tomorrow. :) Until then you can only wonder what it will be.

I give you some tips: it looks like the machine you use to store food for a long time... ;)

Any guesses?

dude, i love those pics. I am especially fond of the 2nd thumbnail, it is probably the best muscle car photo i have ever seen. Nice update man.
_a machine to store foods????-They finally put wheels on a freezer! BTW, ya know the spot above your avatar that says "the flying finn", how do you change that from like "Senior member", or whatever is assigned to you.

My guess is a Cube or bB/xB!

440Cuda - You have to have 501 posts and be here for a year before you can change it. When I hit 500 a few weeks back I tried to change it, but you need that extra post. When it comes to how long I've been here, it was well over anyways ;).

Greycap - I like the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 8th shots of the Muscle Cup. Though on the 4th, the crowd ruins it a tiny bit, but I like it because that is the colour of my game's Chevelle. So it kinda looks like we're goin' head to head 👍

I thought the time limit was three months? I have only been here since June 1 and I can change it.

More tips: it's a big chunk of steel, quite literally. :lol:

Here it is, doesn't it look like a chest freezer? It even has the opening handle! :lol:

To be honest I think I botched this update but as I had promised it to be out today I will keep my promise and publish the pictures. They are also my first attempts at adding borders to my pictures.

Volvo 240 GLT '88

Don't consider this to be my new style, I will return to shooting race cars on closed circuits as normal cars on city courses really don't work for me.

And keep the comments coming, of course.

Ahh, now I know why you called it the "White Brick" :lol: I got a tan brick :) Should be posted up by tonight. Any ways, this pic is hawt, the 2 wheel action y0!

It happened again: I uploaded photos I didn't like so much and you people seem to like them. Weird.

But thanks and if you haven't given the car a try, go ahead and do it. It would be a great car if it weighed half a ton less (as it does in real life) but still it is a good car in GT4. :)

Some shots for Week 35 PMC...

Audi Quattro '82

Bonus shot, not for the competition:

And my Final Entry

Thanks for the comments, they're appreciated! :)

Back