Greycap's Greatest Snapshots - Updated 020608 - Mercedes Benz 300SL-C

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greycap
  • 946 comments
  • 65,508 views
If you did the pics in B&W and added some noise it'd be really old-skool looking. I can't really pick a fav, but I never saw an angle like in the 5th pic on this circuit. 👍 And I like # 3 too.

BTW congrats... 300 posts :dopey:
 
Awesome update dude, remember when I had the black Supra and I shot it at Laguna Seca with the "Hmmmmm" Border? LOL, it's nice work, keep it 👍



^^I did the exact same pic!!^^
I can't find it though :(
 
The last shots in each row are just awesome. I don't do much scenery shots anymore, but they are still one of my favorites.
 
👍 hey greycap, just checked out the latest update, nice work, if i were that guy, i'd pass through the gravel traps. That cars color really helps to add a warm look to the sunny laguna. Nice work greycap!
 
Liking the Nissan Bluebird 510 SSS Rally Car update.
 
Cool set, like the car/track combination and the pics from the Screw most of all 👍
 
Wow man, great gallery. I don't even know what I like the best. A great thing about your gallery in general is that it feels vibrant and active. You don't have pics that look the same, are the same, and feel the same. There is a great diversity and the bright colors you have are great unlike some peoples dark pictures. Great work and keep it up. 👍
 
Like the first one in the second row. 👍

It's an interesting choice for a car and a track. It's different from the same old Superbirds and other photogenic cars that many people seem to use. :dopey:

Duck
 
I think it's time for some thanks now.

Freddy86 and .Duck. - I really wanted to shoot something different on this track than Corvettes or Camaros. Thanks for making the car a success.

sejtur - I was thinking about that but went with a historic car race look.

440cuda9sec - The warm feeling might have its roots in the yellow tinting I made. I wanted a sunset coloring. :)

G.Boss - I appreciate your words SO much. Sometimes I have thought that I oversaturate the pictures but it seems I was wrong. :p

Others - Thank you all. The main reason to choose this car was to make something a bit more unique than Skyline shots. Don't take this the wrong way, I like Skyline shots, but everyone has them. Not everyone has pictures of old Datsuns. ;)

It was hard to pick a favourite myself, but #3 and #8 stand out a little more than the others.

Until the next time.
 
(Stop by my gallery sometime, I updated) And when will you be updating yours? I want to see what you come up with next.
 
Nice update Greycap, a pleasant change from the Yank cars that always end up being shot at Laguna 👍

I'm particularly partial to the third picture on the second row :)

Greycap
The main reason to choose this car was to make something a bit more unique than Skyline shots. Don't take this the wrong way, I like Skyline shots, but everyone has them. Not everyone has pictures of old Datsuns
:lol: but not everyone has purely Skyline shots like myself :p

DE
 
I have a new idea now: trying to photoshop the R-Tune, 400R and the Xanavi Skyline in the same picture. :p Chances are that I end up with a total mess but I'll give it a try anyway.
 
And here it is now.

Nismo Skyline GT-R R-Tune, Nismo 400R & Xanavi Nismo Skyline JGTC



Yes, you see right, an update consisting of one picture. Don't overlook this update because of its size, it might be one of my best. :p

Oh, and please comment, I want to know whether the picture is a failure or not. :)

- EDIT - I replaced the picture with a better-edited (and -looking) one, the original was messed up during saving.
 
That looks pretty good. Well done.

I missed the Laguna update. I like those alot.
 
Thats really good for a first time photoshop like that. Keep it up. (I've been trying to make a moving-still picture, but I can't get the wheels to blur right, the stupid radial blur doesn't work on a selected spot, it just does the whole pic, and just shows up on the selected part, stupid freeware program.)
 
I like that a lot Greycap, it looks like it just came out of the game! It looks like it's been cross-formatted though, like a JPG converted to a Bitmap or vice-versa.. The colours are a little blotchy. But then again I'm picky, it looks great! 👍

DE
 
I know that Dark Elite, something went wrong with the saving. I'll try to make a new one. :p
 
That's a clean chop job Greycap, regardless of if it's your first or not. Plus, it's a nice collection of some of the more recent Skyline highlights 👍

I've got an update coming in maybe an hour, the wallpapers will finally be ready :)
 
Nice Skyline shot! 👍
I should try that with my crappy PS...hmmmmmm
Great job Greycap.
 
wow, now everyone wants to try the multiple car shots, i think that yours turned out well, no cut off shadows or lights, you did a nice job on that one, BTW, i got a new update if you got time :dopey: :sly:
 
I think the Skylines pic is a bit dark... :indiff:

But a great PS otherwise 👍
 
👍 Sweet pic of the skylines! They could need a little brightness. But it's a good job!
 
Thanks everyone, I think it turned out pretty well. :)

Dark Elite - I remade the picture and changed it. Much better now.

Fletch & freddy86 - What did you guys expect, it's an evening shot? ;)
 
When is your new update comin'...I've been waiting a little over 2 1/2 days now ;)
 
I had a look at your seattle pictures! They're cool! Just as ekmatt said the wing doesn't look nice!
Last picture is great!!

:)
 
ekmatt9 - Sorry for not updating for four days, but you will have to wait a bit more as I haven't had time to play much lately. :(

sejtur - Thank you! :)

freddy86 - Good to hear that you like them, the last one is my personal favourite. It's a scenery shot at its best. :)
 
Back