Greycap's Greatest Snapshots - Updated 020608 - Mercedes Benz 300SL-C

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 946 comments
Fletch - I don't think they're spinning, there simply isn't enough power :lol: but a four wheel drift, yes.

PERFECT BALANCE & pain killer - Thanks, it seems I chose the right one as my final entry, I hope Treefingers will like it too. :)

At the Historical section of Audi. I'm not sure if it is in the NTSC version, but give it a try. :)

OK, some Nismo power today!

NISMO Skyline GT-R R-Tune '99 - Featuring NISMO Fairlady Z Z-Tune '03

The update is small but I'll rather do many small updates than few big ones. I get more comments that way :P

Did you mean this one in my thread? If so I meant a stock car, not a tuning one. :)
In the last pic, it doesn't look like a drift... it looks like you've spun out. :crazy:
But nice pics. :)

Yep, this was the one I meant. I might have cheated a little but you have to admit that it's a red '99 Skyline! ;)

The last one isn't even meant to be a drift, I just lost control when coming out of the last corner... steering right, left, right, spinning... :lol:

Hahahah you're right about the '99 thing!!:lol: 👍 I didn't know it was a '99 cause the Z-tune was '05
Now find a stock one...;)

awesome dude, i love driftin those babies.i really like the third and the last one one, great shots. BTW, i have an idea, you should change your location to, get ready.... "The Finnish Line"

I like the first and third pic the best out of them. ( BTW: Do you know where I can get a red Skyline GTR 34? Theres none in the dealer.)

If you mean the one sejtur and I were talking about, there really isn't one. You'll have to paint it yourself. ;) If you mean the one in my pictures, (I don't think you mean it) you'll find it at Nismo, in the Nissan tuning shop.

Greycap
If you mean the one sejtur and I were talking about, there really isn't one. You'll have to paint it yourself. ;) If you mean the one in my pictures, (I don't think you mean it) you'll find it at Nismo, in the Nissan tuning shop.

Are you sure? I could almost swear I saw one in the mission hall in the race with the skylines. (slipstream battle.)

EDIT: It's there, I just checked.

Yeah, I'm nearly positive there's a red '99. I'll check Arcade Mode for it, since I own a '99 in my garage.

That being said, I really like the first, second, and fourth shots of this latest update Greycap. I've got fond memories of the R-Tune from some GT3 OLR races :)

SlipZtrEm - I already PMed sejtur about the red Skyline, there is one. I bought it today. :)

Others - Thanks all, the first picture seems to be many people's favourite and I think it's one of the best shots, if not the best, I've uploaded here.

OK, sorry for not updating earlier but I've been sick for a few days.

Nissan Bluebird 510 SSS Rally Car '69

This is what I thought when I drove the car:

That's it and keep the comments coming! 👍

Lovely shots you made. The ones in the s-curve at the end of the post are awesome. Cool car you used for it...not often seen on this site. 👍

Back