Greycap's Greatest Snapshots - Updated 020608 - Mercedes Benz 300SL-C

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 946 comments
TRD-P0WeR - Thanks for visiting, I'm not going to stop!

M3_CSL - Thanks for the Skylines and sorry for the Beemers, maybe next time! :)

One-More-Time - Cheers for you too, it's nice to see new faces here. I like that angle too but it's a bit difficult to find.

Fletch - I don't know if it's better or not, everyone has their own opinion.

But then to the next update. I wasn't quite in the Photomode mood today but a new update was needed so I decided to try some new things. Sejtur, I know I copied the idea from you but I'm sure you'll understand. :P

Mini Marcos GT

Two more pictures can be found in the current PMC and 2.0 PMC competitions.

Comments, please! :dopey:

Hey cool you tried out something new on those shots greycap. I like the last one best! But I'm not very much into those dark shots! (Maybe just because I don't like the marcos..)

Anyhow, it was good having seen something from you again...

cheers

Well some of those pics of me look like div's or jmx's pics too I think, but I didn't think of that when I took them, I just was playing around a bit with the camera settings... These pics feel pretty uninspired, so only take pics when you're in the mood for em! But I understand you updated though, the gallery just needed it. But why don't wait a little longer to get the mood back and shoot beautiful inspired pics again? As I already said, I live by this: you're as good as your last update. But I'll have to contradict myself, because I wasn't in the mood for making good pics when I shot my last update, and now people (including you) say that is one of my best updates! And I know your working on some project so I can't blame you. So I can't really advise you on this, but only update if you feel right about them, no matter for how long you neglect your gallery. So that is my advice for you.

Good luck.

The shots are good exept I don't think that motegi is a good track for night pics. The sun is way up in the sky, but the pics are so dark that the lights do not do anything on the car. And, I hate the marcos. So basically this update added up as a bad one for me. The shots arn't bad, I just don't like them very much.

So, my Marcos update was a failure but thanks for telling me that. I tried to make this new one one of my best and it turned out pretty well. M3_CSL, here's your Beemer! :)

BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01

I hope this update is as good as it is big. :D

Really nice Grey, ten times better than your last update. 👍 :D
The first and second one look together as a panorama! Really nice!! :)

Wow Greycap, I can't pick a favourite of this M3 update. I love that car, and you picked a good track to take it on. Not only that, but a few of the shots are some unexpected angles I never would've thought of at Midfield.

It might be a big update, but it doesn't fall in the "quality or quantity" category. It's got both 👍

Nice update, I like the four shots in the middle, good original angles on them.

The last one is a nice shot that suffers due to GT4s rough edges when you get in close, would be a nice photoshop project.

👍

Regards

Scaff

Great update! Very difficult to pick a favourite...but think I like nr. 6 and 10 the most!

We had to wait a long time for new (great) shots! Now here they are and it was worth the wait! 👍

cheers

Nice update on the GTR 👍 👍

I don't think your Marcos update was that bad, the pics looked cool. Perhaps it was the car that people didn't like...

Scaff - The picture will be my secret weapon in a 2.0 Photomode competition if it fits some theme in the future.

Fletch - Thanks for liking the Marcos shots, that proves that the update wasn't a complete flop. :)

JFM92_GTRacer - Check the top of this post to see the reason to the final shot.

And big thanks for everyone, mentioned by name or not, you made me believe in myself again. :D

Love the pics here GREYCAP. looking back at the whole post, you can see just how much you have listened, and picked up on the little things that really bring out those pictures of yours.

Nice work :)

I love the M3 GT-R, I've always had a liking for that car and that update does it justice 👍 well done! I hope the next one is good enough to follow it :P

EDIT - Actually, having gone over the pictures more carefully I think I'll say that they are totally gorgeous - the track looks wonderfully bright and the car fits it perfectly. Congratulations.

DE

That car almost cant take a bad picture....Im convinced BMW paid more for them to get all the details of their cars....all of them take great pics. 👍

smuttneyspears - Thank you, I've been trying to do my best. :)

.Duck. - Next week, maybe on Monday or Tuesday.

Dark Elite and vr6gti72 - No update is a success without someone liking it, you're the kind of persons that make these updates succeed. Thanks for that.

Thanks for the reply PB!

This update is kind of a sequel to the S2000 review I made in the BESTesters gallery, another S2000 in Nürburgring Blue. This car has all the strengths of the normal model and many more. :)

Amuse S2000 R1

There were more pictures but I picked just the best here. I will upload the rest too if the crowd demands it. ;)

Wooohaaa, great update on the Amuse R1 👍

Can't go wrong with a cool car at the Ring :dopey:

I really like the 2nd pic, an the last on also has something special over it. Very nice!!

Latest Posts

Back