Greycap's Greatest Snapshots - Updated 020608 - Mercedes Benz 300SL-C

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 946 comments
I'm so amused at your Amuses
eek39co.gif
. The last four are excellent.

Cool pictures! Hard to pick a fav but I'll go with the last one! I always like it when there is scenery included like a track far ahead! 👍

Thanks everyone! The last one may be the best of those but I almost ditched the second one as it wasn't so special in my opinion. :lol:

OK, my new update consists entirely of slipping-and-sliding pictures as it was pretty hard to keep this car going straight. 665 bhp and S2 tires isn't the best combination to me... I'm not a drifter, but some cars just must be driven sideways to make them go forward. This is one of those cars.

Ford Mustang GT '05

Leave a comment, be it good or bad. :)

Coolt set of drift pics

That wing makes the Mustang look like a real D1 drift car :dopey:

I really like the 5th pic, slamming those cones with the rear as you drift by 👍

Cool update I like the combo's of black spoiler and the black rims and all 👍 , but in the last pics is the best background but you didn't focus on the front I would've done that at least. And the most not special shot is the third IMO. :crazy:

Awesome update Greycap. Once again, the wings :( on the "Muscle Cars" :lol: I'm over it though. Nice update. I see you used multiple angles in one shot :)

Good stuff Greycap, the second to last one is my pick. I always love the shots of the back end of the car with a nice layer of tyre smoke over the track.

👍

Regards

Scaff

Ford Mustang GT '05

Leave a comment, be it good or bad. :)

👍 👍 :)
I'm a'Luvn it !! Tha '05 Mustang GT is one of my favorite hotrods too. Found mine in the used car garage a few weeks back. It's red. Took it to max SuperCharged HP, added a BIG wing like yours, upgraded the trans, suspension and most everything else - but didn't change the exhaust. The stock exhaust sounds too good to change it.
It's a blast to herd this rascal around ElCapitan and "Tha RING" Best time I've had at "ThaRING" with the 'Stang is 6:45 on soft racing tires. I feel I can get it down a bit and will continue trying,, but I really enjoy the exhaust note and am more into listening to the replays than I am in beating that time. :embarrassed:]

i love the mustang update. that car was the first car i ever bought in gt4 on my first gamesave. with a little suspension tuning and some racing tires its a beast. anyway nice pics greycap. my favorite is the last, good scenery in that one.

Fletch - The cone picture was an accident, I just went too wide and caught the cones :D

sejtur - There is something weird with that shot, it didn't want to get sharp no matter where I focused :guilty:

Scaff - It was another shot taken to fill the rows of four... oh well :)

QD1 - I haven't seen you here before, welcome! Your Mustang is probably the SVT Cobra R, a faster model than mine. Well, faster is better :P

All others - Thank you for visiting, this update wasn't one of my favourites but you seemed to like it. 👍

Thanks Vonie, it was the only colour that pleased my eye.

But here's a small update of a small car, I hope it won't get small comments though. :dopey:

Suzuki Alto Works Suzuki Sports Limited '97

nice pics man. i dont think there are many (if any) pics of that car around here. the first vertical pics and expecially the last one are my favorites. the vertical one has some good scenery and the last one has great use of trees to frame the car. good work 👍

Yay, small car sillyness.

Love the shots almost just because of the car; but my slight obsesion with over powered Kei cars aside, the framing and composition of the pictures is great.

Hard pushed to pick a favorite, but the last one just edges it, framed within the trees excellently.

Regards

Scaff

The 4th, 5th, and 8th pics are simply stunning. 👍 👍

The only thing I don't like about all the pics is the car. It's just plain ugly. :yuck:

Also, can you take a look at my gallery, and comment if you have time? :cheers:

Duck

pain killer - I think I saw one picture of the car a long time ago, but then again I might be wrong. Thank you for visiting!

Scaff - These shopping carts can be great fun as you already know from your AZ-1, it's a great feeling to totally kill cars three times as powerful! :D

Chocobo - Thank you, I'll try to include some race cars too!

M3_CSL - That's much said and big thanks for that, I knew the picture was good when I took it but I didn't know it would be that good.

.Duck. - I agree with the 4th and 5th one, but the 8th picture? :odd: There are only seven pictures... I'll visit your gallery as soon as I get this finished. :)

Fletch, ekmatt9 and Vonie - Thanks for you too for making this update a success, be sure to come back some day! :)

Spoon Civic Type R (EK) '99

It was a long break, but I hope it was worth it. A long time ago I got some requests to post the best images in bigger size and I decided to give it a try now. As all my pictures, they were saved with progressive encoding so if the image is blurry, there is nothing wrong with your eyes. ;)

Almost no one on this forum seems to like this track, but I do, and some of the pictures are of my usual "where's the car" style. :D The geometry of the track is such a masterpiece that it deserves to be shown.

Keep the comments coming.

Very nice update with the Civic
crimbotup8wu6eu.gif

Very nice pics, especially the second big one. I love 'em all! The car suits the track very well and the yellow color gives something nice to the other-so-dull Fuji 2005.
I'll be waiting for new updates.

Back