Perfect Balance's Gallery | Lancer Evo GT-A

PERFECT BALANCE
Heres a preview pic, if anyone wants to see. This was going to be in my update, but I'm not satisfied with it, so I decided to use it as a preview.

Here it is. Leave a comment if you wish.

That is a GREAT picture!!!

Looking forward to the update

The edges are a bit jagged, but everything else is great. If this is the worst of your next update, then your next update will probably rock. 👍

I a extremely satisfied with that GT photo. The lines are a little rough but that's no biggie, the rest makes up for it. That is probably the most gorgeous car in the world and the background looks amazing. I love how you can see the clouds in the reflections on top the car. I have this funny feeling I may be asking for a wallpaper or two in this GT update.

Thanks everyone. I was planning to take the pics for the update today, but some things after school really messed things up for me. To sum it up, school ends at 2:45, and i got home at 4:18. Also, its really cold here, my sister didn't come and pick me up, and the walk home wasn't a short one. So right now, I feel like crap, and I am really tired. I'll try my best, but I have a feeling you guys might be dissapointed.

@keef: I don't know if i can make wallpapers, as i resize the pics before editing.(makes them eisier to work with.)

Hey, no problem. I'm pretty sure your pics are 800x600 which is the old school resolution I use. I just though I would resize your big pics to help out the quality.

Thanks guys.

Sorry, no update today folks. I don't know why but I'm so tired right now, even after taking a 3 hour nap. I started editing pics, and after the 3rd one, I just couldn't go any farther. I'll try taking pics tomorrow, but I can't tell the you results yet.

:indiff:

The fifth one is great!

The first one looks really fake but in a good way - as in, it looks like it is a poster advertisement for the High Speed ring advertising some event there, and is done in that style...

Thanks dude. For some reason the last 2 arn't showing up for me, but when i posted them again, i had two of the same pic. Now i took one of each off, and now they don't show up.......wierd.
Well, anyways, thanks again dude.

I know it was a long walk but, damn, you been sleeping for days!
You say you'll do better, huh? Are you retarded! These pictures are awesome. But you didn't include your preview pic, which was definitely qualified for the job. Oh well.
I don't really feel like complaining right now so you probably won't hear too man y bad things about this set. Of course, I don't think there's anything negative about them.
I do have a question, though. What's with the little ghost shadow thing I see in pics 2, 3, and especially in 5?
I really dig #1. I like the combination of the blue Michelin sign with the red car. You can see the corner way in the distance, and it really isn't blurred for some reason, which looks good. It's surprising how sharp the lines on the track are; you can follow them all the way into the corner. This looks like you were going petty fast, am I right?
Number two also serves the GT, capable of 205 or so, justice. I can hear the wwwwWWWWRRROROROROOOooooooommmmmmmm!!!! of the big 5.4 as the car flies past, looking like an enourmous, bright red bullet. And what's with the barrier in the top right corner? It looks like a candy cane I ate earlier, which was delicious.
If I think about the 3rd pic too hard I start feeling intimidated. I think of the supercharger, only about a foot away, just screaming at full throttle. I have a friend with an '03 SVT Cobra that's packing about 450hp, which was created in part by a smaller blower pulley. The blower whine is as loud as the exhaust, which has caused many a ticket by itself. Imagine flooring it in second, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!, pause to catch third, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!, pause, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Whoo, I got sidetracked.
I have to admit, the bottom three pics have a much different style than the top three. They are showing off the car more, and not just it's speed. Like the car is on his cool down lap. I like the speed pictures the best, but that's just what I enjoy. They are all great pictures, but I like the emotion that comes along with the motion, as demonstrated by my sound effects. That's an F1 style scream, by the way. The kind that makes your ears bleed.
Wait, I just calmed down and though of how I love the shape of the GT. It's one of the most beatiful cars in the world, if not THE most. It looks really smooth and friendly when it's sitting still or when it's moving slowly. But if you place him on the track with his competitors, he turns into a fierce beast just waiting to destroy his opposition, which he does with pleasure and ease. The GT is more harsh and brutal than it's partner in crime, the Ferrari F430. But that's ok, because it gets the job done quicker and more effectively, even if by the slightest margin. But a thousanth of a second is all it takes to win a race. And the car does it with style. He always says, like Earnhardt Jr., "It don't mean ****, daddy won Le Mans three times."

Thanks keef. I might do better IMO, but it might be worse in yours. I personally don't like any of these shots exept for the last one. They arn't bad, but they don't excite me when i look at them.
And thanks speedy and eastley. (I sent you a PM)

Obviously Imageshack worked for you, I can't upload a pic for the latest 2.0 comp. It just won't work, it's retardo fantastico. (That's not really spanish, or italian, or whatever.)
I'm goin ta bed, Imageshack has done gone pissed me off.

Nice update once again PB!!

Just as good as the preview pic was 👍

My favorites are no 1 and 3 (the 3rd looks like something from an car magazine or a capture from a Top Gear video :) )

I like the first one the most it looks so nice. I could say dang nice, oh wait i might aswell.

Dang Nice.

Back