Perfect Balance's Gallery | Lancer Evo GT-A

The first seems almost normal except for the coloring.
The second is great, with the siloutte(sp?) of the car and the tire marks on the track.
The third is like the first.
I really like the fourth, though. Something about it makes it look extremely realistic.
The fifth is great with the blur and all, very well done.
And the last is great, too.

Amazing!! Great!!! Cool!! Beautiful!! Just incredible work with that MR2. Nice colors man. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Thanks for the comments, and no, MY I didn't get the idea form you, I just always wanted to take pics of my MR2, that thing has racing slicks, but it stil drifts into corners just from braking. Really hard to control at high speeds though, the tires make it really twitchy.

The angles are very nice and you did a great job making them look realistic. Having said that, I don't like those colour variations that much. Don't take me wrong, though. 👍

#2 and #6 are my favourites of the bunch.

The 4th one has something raw in it, something really nice.
In the 3rd picture it somehow looks like the MR2 was stretched in the part where the green meets the red, maybe just because of the colors...
The 5th one is very good too.

Edit: In the 3rd pic the MR2 seems to be running at an extremely high back chamber for some reason.

I really like the colors of the gradients you just added. The 2nd one could have just a slight bit of orange in it, would be even better IMO. I also like how you left the backlights red in the last two pics. 👍

I personally like the gradients, gives it something new. Plus the shots just by themselves are super sharp as well. I would say keep up the good work, you always do so really no need, so.........Good job 👍

Color experimentations are cool.
The first is just an average picture that's purple. I can see the speed and that the car is turning hard, but it's not exemplary. It's alright.
I dig #2 because it's wide open, calm, and it makes me feel good. Even in that horrendous yellow. It resembles Div's pics to much, with the yellow gradient. It's Div that does that, right? I like the tiny car in the corner, that reminds me of older Hummer photos where they'd show an awesome, calm, serene scenery picture of the desert or something, and there the H1 would sit, in the middle or on the side, really distant and just kind of hanging out. I liked those photos. The MR2 obviously isn't just sitting there, but it has the spirit. I like how the car appears black, along with the rubber marks on the track, and they really stand out.
Holy crap, I though Christmas psased? Number 3 is really red and green, but it looks different. I like the two colors mixed together; it's something you don't see often and it just looks neat. I don't really like the picture as a whole, though.
I like the fourth shot a lot more than the latter, just like everyone else. I think the colors you chose to mix just look better together. The wheels and the whole car look pretty realistic.
The fifth picture is my favorite, mainly because I like blue. The blur you have going on looks good, though you kind of messed up on the mirror. The car looks really low and fast, especially with that spoiler its got. I like how the taillights are the only thing that aren't blue, and I like how the chrome exhaust tips pop out from under the car. Good picture.
I'm kind of out of compliments all the sudden, but I like the last picture. The colors combo is different than the others, with that purple and, err, whatever else is in it. It's just a cool picture, I guess.
Nice update, holmes.

PERFECT BALANCE
Thanks for the comments, and no, MY I didn't get the idea form you, I just always wanted to take pics of my MR2, that thing has racing slicks, but it stil drifts into corners just from braking. Really hard to control at high speeds though, the tires make it really twitchy.
Yeah, fun little cars, and there pretty fast. They don't look bad either.

I haven't visited this place for a long while but as they say, better late than never! :)

It's always good to try out new things, even if they turn out bad. At least you'll know what to do in the future! But these shots aren't bad, they all have some interesting aspects. My favourite is the second to last, the shine of the car is just great. 👍

Oh, and visit my gallery at will. Some new updates there. :cheers:

Thanks for the comments. I havn't been inspired to do anything GT4-wise lately, so I decided to do something else. I threw in 2 Spoon Integra shots just for the heck of it, but that isn't the main highlight of this update.

And heres the main section of the update, my first time doing something like this, tell me what you think.

Original:

And my pic:

Special thanks to Div is back for giving me ideas.👍​

I know some of you, including me, don't like the body kit very much, but I was trying to do something simple, so I could get used to doing things like this.

Back