MAGBURNER: Incisions Beyond Motion. NEW UPDATE 27.09.10 SOMETHING DIFFERENT

• Thread starter magburner
  • 707 comments
'Crescit Eundo'

THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I orginally intended to post this pic with the 'That Lady' update, but it didn't quite fit with the theme, which was shot on location in New York. I really like the look of this pic, so what the heck eh? :sly: I hope you like my interpretations. :dopey:

again14cz.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check back, from time-to-time for updates!
Take care, magburner.

magburner
@Cosmic: LOL. I know what your saying, and your right. The update I originally planned was a lot more stylised than what I eventually posted. The wheels look cool, but are a little too bling-bling. I have another update using these wheels, I hope you like that one. :nervous:

I like it when it's blurred and so...but when it not blurred it just...not nice :dopey:
Otherwise...I liked it ;)

That are some sweet pics, tried photomode once but i only get blurry images.
But now i've seen this i gonna try again, ur hks silvia is an excellent desktop theme.

thanks for sharing this

Magburner: Massive respect, am absolutely lovin ur pics, especially the S4 cuz i love late 90's audis. Can i ask wot rims uve put on it, cuz they're awesome! cheers

Thanks for all the comments guys, they are much appreciated. 👍

@De@tthwi§ho0: thanks man. 👍

@Cosmic: Yeah, they look better with full rotation! 👍

@Fyffe: Thanks man. 👍

@Luxzenburch: Thanks for the comment, and welcome to GTP! I'm honoured you chose my gallery for your first comment. 👍

@Supercar_Killer: Thanks man. I'm a big fan of the S4 too. After watching Ronin, and the car chase scenes in that film, I became a massive fan! The rims were purchased from the used rim lot, they look like gold wire rims, you cant miss them. 👍

'Crescit Eundo'

SUZUKI GSX-R/4

Happy Easter! Thanks for all the comments and views that I have recieved, they are much appreciated. 👍 I have some gallery news, too. I have finally got my pre-order for Tourist Trophy, and will have it on the day it releases in the UK. I plan a gallery, and semi-regular updates on that game, and of course I will be creating a TT styled gallery - look for my explosive first post! :dopey: Don't worry, I'm not abandoning my GT4 work (as others have theirs), far from it! I still have a lot I want to do, so my quest for the perfect image will continue - on four wheels as well as two! :D

Right, on with the show! I orignially promissed you the Mercedes SL update, but I have put that on hold whislt I re-engineer the look of the pictures. So instead, here is the Suzuki GSX-R/4 shot on location at George Paris. When I shoot night scenes, I usually like them to look very dark, but for this update, I thought I'd try lightening them a little. I am happy with the overall look of the pictures, but I don't like the from wheel arches on the car - they look like they are made of lego! Anyway, I hope you like my interpretations. :dopey:

banner75bx.jpg

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01

mag472fb.jpg

mag484og.jpg

mag493mx.jpg

mag503qa.jpg

mag517ud.jpg

mag520eo.jpg

mag538nr.jpg

PREVIEW

RUF RGT '00

prev58pa.jpg

Check back, from time-to-time for updates!
Take care, magburner.

They look awesome mate:drool: I like it that they are a bit brighter because that brings variation in your updates,, And what you said,, the wheel archers look a bit like they are made of Lego,, but that isn't even annoying,, I love this update mate,, Great work:)

:cheers:

man i love that zuki... too bad i dont have it (yet).. i love this whole update..by the way,are those rims edited? it really fits that car well man.. 👍 👍

R32mania
by the way,are those rims edited? it really fits that car well man.. 👍 👍

Thanks man. The rims are not editied, just buy them from the used rim lot. 👍

Wow man that Nissan pics are really good man, I think they're even better than that tuner celica. I like the Suzuki pics too, but they arent as good as the Nissan pics but still good. I think it wouldve been better if you kept the EV some more lower, because it looks more that NY than Paris if you know what I mean.

Thank for the comments guys, they are much appreciated. 👍

@R32mania: Thanks man. 👍

@freddy86: Thanks man. i'm glad you like the RGT preview, I've shot extra material for the update, and it will be up in a day or two. 👍

@JTuned: Thanks man. 👍

@Cosmic: Thanks man. 👍

@Dick Steel: Thanks man. 👍

@NTX1982: Thanks man. 👍

@Vonie: Thanks man. I'm not usually a backfire fan, but that shot looked cool. 👍

@RcWr: Thanks man. How do I do it? :D I take good pictures in game, apply a couple of blur and sharpen filters, and hey presto! 👍

@sejtur: Thanks man. I know what your saying about the EV values, but it may surprise you to know that they were both shot at +3. There is something strange about the lighting at NY, its not as natural as on other tracks. Infact, I'm starting to realise that EV values are relative to the the environment they are in, eg. +3 on one track is not the same as +3 on another track. I think that the EV values also depend on the type of light that is present. 👍

The GSX-R/4 update is nice
I particularly like the last shot of it
very good approach for the colour
nice deep dish rim 👍

the gsxr-4 pics are just so sweet looking. when i read the title of the update in the thread name, i was like; oh boy. this is going to be all sci-fi and weird. but no way! they look so soft and the tones are perfect. the rims with a bit of a deep dish help it become kinda a snearing tough cookie.. very good acomplishment if one asks me. i suppose this is the only gsx-r 4 update i have ever liked.

do you think its powered by a bike engine? i dont have it, but can you look up the engine details and compare with the gsr-r in TT?

Back