Perfect Balance's Gallery | Lancer Evo GT-A

Thanks dick steel.

THIS GALLERY IS CLOSING, MY GT4 CD DOESN'T WORK, AND I HAVE TOURIST TROPHY NOW.

(sorry for all types of harm and/or deaths caused by these tragic words.)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Speak The Truth!!

Full Of Lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Finally this happened, it's up PRO of my day :)

HEHEHE

Dont close this gallery PB. Post your TT pics in this forum too because I'm pretty sure most people that usually surf this board wont go to the TT as much.

Well, I was going to ask you to post your TT art in here, but then I saw that there are already 4 galleries in the TT forum, so I scratched that idea. I think someone needs to ask Jordan to make a seperate "Tourist Trophy Photo & Video Galleries" forum, hust like with GT4, because I can see quite a few of you starting TT galleries. It's new, it's fun, go for it--the bikes look meaner in the pictures, anyway. I hope you can keep the same quality, style, and general goodness of the GT4 pictures. Guess I'll have to remember to visit TT more often.
By the way, Your S7 update was a nice little going awya present, even though it wasn't meant to be and wasn't dedicated as such.

OOOhhh Nnoooesss.... not you too PB? say it aint so....

Now if they would just hurry up and release TT here in Australia I'd be a happy man.

I'll have to duck in and check out your TT photos soon....

Thanks for all the kind words. I can't make any more gt4 pics since my CD has been scratched too much. I'll try to visit these forums too when I can, but It won't be frequent anymore. These gt4 photogalleries rarely have anything new to offer anymore, only improvements of the old. Still great shots, but not that interesting.

@krame: I would rather not post my pics from TT here. Those pics have thier own place in GTP and it is not here. (plus it would be quite a hassle to maintain.)

PERFECT BALANCE
Thanks for all the kind words. I can't make any more gt4 pics since my CD has been scratched too much. I'll try to visit these forums too when I can, but It won't be frequent anymore. These gt4 photogalleries rarely have anything new to offer anymore, only improvements of the old. Still great shots, but not that interesting.

@krame: I would rather not post my pics from TT here. Those pics have thier own place in GTP and it is not here. (plus it would be quite a hassle to maintain.)
Can't you buy one of those tools, which gets rid of scratches from video games.

Thats a pity PB, you should go buy a new GT4 CD! :lol:
Seriously though, it'll be sad to see your gallery go, there's been some great stuff posted in here. 👍👍
I'll drop by your TT gallery sometime :D

Well, my gallery is still closed, but I think it's safe to drop a pic in here every couple of months, so heres something that has both bikes and cars in it.

As I said in the TT forums, no wallpaper due to my error or resizing the pic to see it better and forgetting to put it back, and it's sort of bad quality because PSP9 screwed it up when I put the borders on.

Leave a comment though!

awarded best action shot of the GT4 photo galleries 2006 by me! awesome capture! you should tweak the shadow of the GSX-R a little though. doesnt look natural in that light. other than that... :drool: 👍

Wow, very cool!
There's a few flaws, but I'm too overwhelmed by the overall coolness of this pic to care. Great idea and good execution!

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Can't you buy one of those tools, which gets rid of scratches from video games.
To what I said, this is one of the peices of kits i am talking about:

Balance I hope you buy something like one of those.

Thanks everyone, and my gt4 cd now works, I buffed the cd with car buffing compound, and I took apart my ps2 and cleaned the lens, so everything works now.

Looks great PB 👍
I think its better without the NSX
because its kinda weird if they are speeding thru traffic

PERFECT BALANCE
Thanks everyone, and my gt4 cd now works, I buffed the cd with car buffing compound, and I took apart my ps2 and cleaned the lens, so everything works now.
You could of bought one of those PS2 lens cleaners with the CD, but it does show you what a bit of good old cleaning can do.

Very nice pic man! Great PS skills man, the bikes look awesome with the cars there too! 👍 Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Back