Funny Pic Thread (Episode I: An Innocent Premise)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 3,914 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carl.
That was for early programs that were poorly written, and only worked properly with slower cpu clock frequencies... quite a few old DOS games were dependant on the cpu clock speed. The whole game was accelerated as you tried them on faster PC, and even some games from the 90s did that (for example, Test Drive III, which had digital images and real 3D models, is unplayable on a recent pc without some kind of "cpu throttling" software).

Now if someone could explain me the "boost" button on stereos in the 80s...

I always left turbo on anyway. The games were usually more fun going a little faster.

The boost button on 80's stereos is just an equalizer switch. The EQ is pre-programmed, though, obviously.

den brakke
policebillboard9mo.jpg
So this was probably PSed...

111577.jpg

"Need A Crap" doesn't even make sense. No one "needs a crap", they "need to crap". Its something you do, not something you get. :lol:

Max Powers

The kids from South Park if they were real.
:lol: I remember that episode.

I felt bad for the whale in the end, but it was still some funny stuff.

"I told you it wasn't funny. Ugh...."
"It was funny d*mmit! It WAS FUNNY!"

I wonder if they could find actual kids like that to do a real movie...though it'd probably have every Association on it's butt. :lol:

den brakke
317.gif

It's a dutch comic but you'l get the picture.
That tears it. I'm boycotting your entire country, and blowing up every Dutch newspaper I can find. You people just don't know when to quit.

Yes, but you forgot the best part...

Let's see... matches, marshmallows, fuel, Dutch flags, accoustic guitar. I'm all set. Where's that Dutch embassy again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back