Funny Pic Thread (Episode I: An Innocent Premise)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 3,914 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i got that bush pic on my cpu from way back. ^^^

The ring from lord of the rings, Bush has it because he is.... that evil guy who rides that big winged thing.... (I forgot the names of the people)

Magikrio
Right, for a second I though Sauroman.... :lol: Im sucha geek

You were thinking of Saruman

And the one who rides the flying things isn't Sauron nor Saruman. It's a Nazgul. Actually, it's one of the nine human kings who received the rings and were then enslavered by the Ring, and is now a Death Rider. In fact, the ruler of these beings is the Witch King, also known as Gothmog.

Diego440
You were thinking of Saruman

And the one who rides the flying things isn't Sauron nor Saruman. It's a Nazgul. Actually, it's one of the nine human kings who received the rings and were then enslavered by the Ring, and is now a Death Rider. In fact, the ruler of these beings is the Witch King, also known as Gothmog.

*snort* Nerd. *snort*

It's loading fine here, but if this problems persists maybe it's time for a new "funny pic thread". What do you think ceiling_fan?

opendriver19a
Might be a repost-kind of small
nintendooooooooooooooooo0cv.jpg

Fixed. :)

FatAssBR
It's loading fine here, but if this problems persists maybe it's time for a new "funny pic thread". What do you think ceiling_fan?

I'll close this and make a new one after we hit 4,000 replies.:)

I don't know if it can take it. If the reason for some posts not being showed is the lenght of the thread then you should do it right away. There are some posts missing in this page now I'm here at work. That's weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back