TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Thanxs throttle, and Rogue Ssv are you sure its not an SLR shot which I took in PGR3. Or maybe I removed the shot a long time ago SsV.

Wow. Those 2 drift shots are nice. I like how in the first one, the road is very dark but it seems as though the smoke is lighting up the road and highlighting skid marks. 👍

Oh, thanks, I was getting confused. Then the Spyker was also his?
Anyway, I had your Etype for avatar once, and its my desktop now. :) Nice picks

@ G.Boss Glad you like the drifting shots.

@ Funkshen Thanxs for getting to the bottom of this mess, and glad you like the drifting shots.

@ Fyffe Glad you like the 1st shot, I had a sweeter version of the 1st shot, but it kept getting messed up when I transfered the shot from my memory card.

Anyway the first summer GT4 request may be up later on guys.

Fyffe's Summer photomode treat
To: Fyffe - From: TVR&FF

Click for full size image

Those pics are awesome, i love all ur pics but the 2nd pic is amazing. at first glance i thought is was PGR3 for a sec. Awesome Job

garnettrules21
AWWWWWW thats so sweet:sly: ...............pretty good pics 👍!
Thanxs a lot garnettrules.

@ identti When I took the shots an good angle was one of the targets.

@ G.Boss Glad you like the update, and I am happy to make you drool. Anyway what do you think of the 2nd Click for full size image.

@ NTX1982 Glad I got the 5 stars mark, and thank you.

@ Fyffe I,m happy I made you happy, but remember most of my best photomode shots come out in requests.

@ djskyline701 I am glad I made you think it was a PGR3 shot for a sec, and thanxs for the comment.

@ GT4_Rule Thanxs for your comment.

Anyway thanks again for your comments Fyffe. But the thing that makes me unhappy is, I do not see this lot much in my gallery:

Vonie, Sejtur, R32mania, Perfect Balance, Pain Killer, Franz, Fletch, Div, ematt

Anyway at least you Fyffe, as well as:

NTX1982, identti, GT4_Rule, G.Boss, djskyline

Still visit.

Yes I have made 2 people drool in a row, anyway thanxs for the comments. And I know you do visit De@tthwi§ho0, anyway sometime I may start to offer some of my photoshop 7 level settings.

Ok here is appies photomode request.

Appie's Summer photomode treat
To: Appie- From: TVR&FF

Well, I went through a couple of pages and checked out some updates that I haven't commented at yet :) And I gotta say, good stuff d00d. I like them all :) I can't complain about any of 'em.

Ah Matt, finally you showed up. I was wondering when you would come back, and thank you for making your comment.

Gallery News - 27th May 06

Ok guys I will not be on much next week, because I am at Thruxton on the 4th June 06. Because of the BTCC, but I am also getting a new digicam called the S9500 so I see if i can use it to capture video footage from PGR3 and GT4.

Anyway the first PGR3 request could be up on Sunday folks.

Preview - Lmracer's treat

prevgransportoh4fi.jpg

Ok early on I was fighting my memory card, to get the 2nd shot of lm's request. But everytime I transfer 4 versions of the shot, the bottom kept getting cut off.

So the whole car would not show, so it seems the PGR3 requests may take some time to transfer. If MS allowed early versions of the consoles OS to write via its USB socket, then it would make the transfer of shots more easy.

In other words, allowing me to upload my shots to my PSP. Insted of extracting the shots via my memory card folks.

Back