Perfect Balance's Gallery | Lancer Evo GT-A

Really nice pic. I don't think this is your best. One of the best maybe. This pic is very well edited, I gotta say, but I still like the pic with the three mini's more. But this one is great too.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
So Perfect when we see your next bunch of non remix GT4 shots.
I don't think I'll be reopening my gallery. You should still watch out for updates, since I might get a spark of inspiration sometimes, but I don't want to reopen my gallery so people will think that I'm gonna start updating regularly again.

Thanks everyone!

PERFECT BALANCE
I don't think I'll be reopening my gallery. You should still watch out for updates, since I might get a spark of inspiration sometimes, but I don't want to reopen my gallery so people will think that I'm gonna start updating regularly again.

Thanks everyone!
I hope you have a rethink of this, I reckon your main skills lye within GT4 photomode shots.

👍 I like the blue colouring you have used, it looks great! I like all the pics, but the first is my favourite. Great stuff, Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Did you later the colour balance for thsese shots?

Thanks, for the coloring, I made the pictures have a blue tint, then I increased saturation, then I added some yellow back in.

EDIT: Before someone says something, the second shot is supposed to be still, I didn't forget to blur it.

I like the 1st ad the last one, but with the last one: I think that there is too much of the large yellow stripe at the bottom. I would chop at least half of that last huge yellow stripe off. Otherwise, very nice. 👍

I don't like it :indiff: Since it's a white car and you did some diffuse to the photo, it looks messed up to me like that.

I miss your old photo's. You gotta get back into GT4 photo editing more often now...

Hmmmm... seems other people got to it before me. Oh well, at least I got me a new checking account set up. Woohoo!

I already covered #1, which I too think is the best, though it's in a good race with #3. The blue throughout the pictures captures that dreary northeastern big city feel really well. I also never realized the vent in the Pug's hood was that massive. Besides that you already know how much I like this one.

It might be odd that thing thing that stands out most to me in #2 is the globe in the background. The way it's blurred is really nice and realistic. You did a great job blurring the background, though it is a pretty easy task. It'a little weird that you intended it to be a still shot. After looking at all the blurs in these galleries one would expect a shot of that angle to have a depth blur going on, yet there's none. Most still shots seem to show the wheels, so it reinforces that fact that the car isn't moving...

...Like #3. This is one of those all-round good pictures that I'm talking about. Interesting angle, nice color scheme with the blue and yellows of the stripes, foglights and rims, nice shadows and glows across the car. The placement is super--there isn't any part of the picture that stands out too much and everyyhing is pretty balanced. Sometimes that can be boring, but it looks good here.

I hope you get a lot of good comments that inspire you to get back into the cars. I feel better critiqueing them since I don't know crap about motorcycles.
It's good to see your gallery back on top the list again.

Solid update!!! Don't you love it when pics come out this great with only minor editing??? I know I do.

Thanks everybody, you can expect an update sometime again sometime in the next week, unless I forget.

@Matt: I dunno man, I like how these shots turned out. Minor editing, but they still look good.

Cool shots, the first one is my favorite. The blue tint is something that you dont see enough around here. Everyone goes with the warm orange tint.

Nice 3-pic set, PB. I like the first one the most, not really because of the fact that it's blurred, but that it shows the car from such a nice angle. I'm not much of a fan of the 2nd pic, but still nice. The third pic is very nice, the composition is cool, but maybe you should have steered to the right, looks better you know. ;)

Thanks everyone, heres another update I put together, the Black M3 CSL again, I love that car.

This first pic has too much contrast now that I look at it.

Thanks everyone for looking, comment if you please.​

If you havn't noticed yet, I have sort of a new style now, with a lot less photoshop. Now I'm just trying to make clean shots.

👍 the first and the last pics are fantastic. I like the lighting, and the look of the car. Top stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

I think this is a great stlye. I have no idea what made me like basic pictures like these all the sudden, but I do.

The first is a noce action pic. Looks really fast, which I'm sure it was, but has a natural speed look, not that girl-with-way-too-much-makeup look like all those edited-in blurs. It may have slightly too much contrast, but It looks alright. Maybe that contributed to the tiny bit of excess choppiness compared to the other pictures. But it looks good.

The second picture is pretty basic, just the car moving really slowly. THe headlights look neat, and I love the blue higlights all over the body of the CSL. The blur on the background looks appropriate and good as well. The blue of the GT symbol is probably my favorite hue of blue.

Number 3 is fun. Nice powerbrake you go going on there! I'm sure you dodged the smoke to make it brighter and fuller, cause GT has smoke worthy of a moped burnout.

The last shot is the best to mu eyes. The quality is low because it's unedited, but you can still see little details. Each little facet of the brake light mirrors are visible, the BMW symbol shows up nice and you acn even see the B-M-W on the top of it. The colors of the M badge look great and even the keyhole for the trunk lid shows up, and with little words or something above it. What does that say? Anyway, you can see the actual exhaust pipe inside the fancy tip. I guess even BMW won't make the actual pipe the showy part.

Great set, I'm looking forward to your next update.

hows it goin' PB?
great shots man, the blue tint is a really nice touch. my favorite has to be the rear shot though the front shot is nice too, so hard to choose, the M3 has such a sexy face as well as a sexy ass 👍

Back