TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Right here is the 1st part of the Gallant.

Mitsubishi

Click for wallpaper size

Click for wallpaper size

Well done mate!! Incredible shots...again:) I must say that the Galant is a very beautiful car...and in your pics that car looks even better.
BTW...in my opinion, U can post PGR3 pics everytime U want, quality pics must be seen:)

NTX1982
Well done mate!! Incredible shots...again:) I must say that the Galant is a very beautiful car...and in your pics that car looks even better.
BTW...in my opinion, U can post PGR3 pics everytime U want, quality pics must be seen:)
Thank you for your support, but I also enjoyed working on the Gallant.

Right here is the 1st part of the Panda 1000S.

Fiat

Click for wallpaper size

Click for wallpaper size

yea was just thinkjng the same thing fallen. Great color and shading on those pics man i love em. Cant wait for ur next update.

i love this update, all the pics loook amazing. And like FaLLeNAn9eL, and GTI-89, i love your style also :D. Cant wait for part 2

Great shots man, the panda set looks awesome, nice use of colour and lighting. 👍 Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

I just have to say something, because I think that gt_masta is bang out of order. What the hell you up to man? Coming round here with your free arguments, and kicking a man when he's down. Yeah, it was a bad idea for the quiz, but hey! Everyone makes mistakes. You didn't even add anything new to the argument, so why bother posting?

gt_masta
:rolleyes: "GT4 Photo & Video Galleries". I don't see "PGR3 photo" or "TT photo" in that name. That's probably because they don't want anything other than GT4 Photo & Videos in that forum.

Give the guy a break eh? This isn't the only gallery in 'GT4 Photo & Video Galleries' that has none GT4 shots in it. There are galleries with TT shots, Photoshops, Photochops, infact, there is even a gallery running shots of RL cars at the moment (and they are good too!) Are you going to go round laying down the law at those galleries? ...Thought not.

gt_masta
*Sigh* :rolleyes: I think I'll stop arguing with you, you just don't understand.

Man, I don't think you understand. This is TVR's gallery, he is free to post what he likes in here. You don't have to visit, personally, I like his PGR3 shots. I would probably never of seen any of them if it wasn't for him posting them here. Is there a clause in the AUP that says you can't be creative, or express yourself freely?

Keep posting the GT4 and PGR3 shots TVR, and watch out for those spirit snipers, they are always lurking around some corner trying to take you down. Keep 'em coming man, you have my support. 👍

magburner
Great shots man, the panda set looks awesome, nice use of colour and lighting. 👍 Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

I just have to say something, because I think that gt_masta is bang out of order. What the hell you up to man? Coming round here with your free arguments, and kicking a man when he's down. Yeah, it was a bad idea for the quiz, but hey! Everyone makes mistakes. You didn't even add anything new to the argument, so why bother posting?

Give the guy a break eh? This isn't the only gallery in 'GT4 Photo & Video Galleries' that has none GT4 shots in it. There are galleries with TT shots, Photoshops, Photochops, infact, there is even a gallery running shots of RL cars at the moment (and they are good too!) Are you going to go round laying down the law at those galleries? ...Thought not.

Man, I don't think you understand. This is TVR's gallery, he is free to post what he likes in here. You don't have to visit, personally, I like his PGR3 shots. I would probably never of seen any of them if it wasn't for him posting them here. Is there a clause in the AUP that says you can't be creative, or express yourself freely?

Keep posting the GT4 and PGR3 shots TVR, and watch out for those spirit snipers, they are always lurking around some corner trying to take you down. Keep 'em coming man, you have my support. 👍

Why exactly are you taking it out on gt_masta? Did you not noticed that 2 mods have posted roughly the same thing. Why not reply to them? They're not going to ban you for stating your own opinion. It was a little harsh heading straight for him when several other people agree...

Personally, i don't agree with posting everything in one place when you have as many shots as TVR does. The PGR shots alone need their own gallery ;)

magburner
Man, I don't think you understand. This is TVR's gallery, he is free to post what he likes in here.
It is his gallery in the GT4 galleries forum. That means that the gallery should stay on the topic of being a GT4 gallery. TT, PGR3 & real life shots are outwith that stated topic.

AUP
You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any Forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding"). Spam - wasteful comments and posts, as judged by our moderators, will be removed and the member warned or banned.

magburner
Keep posting the GT4 shots, anything else is off-topic.

magburner
Man, I don't think you understand. This is TVR's gallery, he is free to post what he likes in here.

I don't think that you understand, while this is a thread started by TVR&F, it is not his thread, in the same whay that it is not his site.

He is also not free to post whatever he likes here, just as any other member his is subject to the AUP. Which states

AUP
You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any Forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding"). Spam - wasteful comments and posts, as judged by our moderators, will be removed and the member warned or banned

The TT and PGR3 pictures clearly fall into this (and what is discussed with any other member is between that member and the mods), as such the mods have now twice asked that TVR&F put these in seperate galleries and link to them. We have also been quite polite in regard to this and explained why.

That said this is not discussion or conversation on the subject, TVR&F has been asked to start galleries in the correct areas for any future posts, I would now expect him to take that on board.

Scaff

Jon.
Why exactly are you taking it out on gt_masta? Did you not noticed that 2 mods have posted roughly the same thing.

Exactly! So why did gt-masta have to say the same thing again? It was totally unnecessary. If the mods supervise the forums here at GTP fairly, then they need to crack down on that kind of thing.

Personally, I thought the mods were a little heavy handed with the whole quiz thing last night. Does it really take three mods (one of which was Famine!) to sort out a minor problem? I thought the whole problem should of been sorted out with PM's only, and not the running critiscisms/arguements that I saw first in the quiz thread, (and when that thread was closed) in this gallery, by not only mods, but GTP members as well.

I agreed myself with some of the comments made by others about the quiz. What I didn't agree with was the fact that after all was said and done, gt-masta still had to have a dig.

I'll say again, TVR's gallery is not the only one here that has none GT4 shots. Its been going on for quite a while now. I don't mind, its great to see something different. Maybe the mods need to prove they have an even hand by cracking down on other threads in this forum that post non-GT4 shots too. Until they do, it will look to me like they are just out to get TVR.

Dude, nice shots but you are whoring out your thread so much. Like 5 updates per day. Put an update, let others see it and then put another one up like a couple days or so later.

magburner
Exactly! So why did gt-masta have to say the same thing again? It was totally unnecessary.

Unnecessary? Why, exactly? He had not understood. I was trying to show him that pictures other than GT4 should be in a separate thread, to keep his thread on topic.

magburner
What I didn't agree with was the fact that after all was said and done, gt-masta still had to have a dig.

TVR was still arguing that PGR3 and TT photos in his thread were correct. I was trying to show him that he should post them in the correct thread. If it's correct to post them in a thread about GT4 than why are there a TT Photo and Video forum? And why are there a Automotive Photos and Videos forum?

Anyway, if you want to continue arguing or something else, PM me.

FaLLeNAn9eL
very very cool shots TVR, i love ur new style, its sweet!!
Thank you FallenAngel, I try to produce more shots with the same style.

@ GTI-89 Thank you GTI, I look forward to bringing the 2nd part.

@ De@tthwi§ho0 Thank you very much buddy.

@ djskyline701 I look forward to working on more updates with the same type of style.

@GT4_Rule Glad you like the Gallant.

@ magburner Thank you for your support, the PGR3 shots add something of extra car goodness to the gallery.

@ Jon. Not many people view the 360 forum, so a stand alone PGR3 gallery would not get viewed at much.

@ GeorgeMorley Thank you for your friendly comment.

@ Pink_the_Floyd Thank you for your comment as well, but I think I keep my avater.

This Panda update is great. I think U are giving us amazing quality pics. BTW, I love the contrast of your pics, simply great:)

Thank you for your comment NTX, but it is a challenge to pick the right Contrast. Anyway here is my entry for week 3 of the Creative Competition.

Click for wallpaper size

Nah I used Photoshop, and I used 3 layers to create this entry. But I tried to make this entry, look like it was done with chulk.

And then it is moved about.

I did the layers with some modded filters, so I don't know lots about layers. Anyway I will be doing some guides in the future but in audio most likely.

Thank you for your comment, ok I have an idea how I can get PGR3 shots in here with out making the moderators annoyed. And that if when I post PGR3 shots up in a post, I could also post GT4 shots in the same post.

Back