The Fish Shop | Updates coming soon!

• Thread starter Cod_Father
  • 1,577 comments
Thanks, here are a couple more, plus a real like pic.

caddyir1.jpg

Thanks guys. I was happy with the cusco shots. The second one was more of a "I think I've done way to much now in photoshop so I'll stop now" kind of thing;)

Ok, so I've tried on four different occasions to get a good shot of this car and this is the best I could come up with out of it all.

jagev1.jpg

And in some sad news today we sold my wife's 1972 Plymouth Satellite. The last muscle car in the family is now gone - but to a good home. We got a half decent price for it, but did short ourselves a bit. Oh well, live and learn.

With the picture I was aiming for a 70s dealer brochure feel. All it needed was some lady in some 70s attire and I think it would have been spot on;) Perhaps a little too grainy.

seventiesaddz2.jpg

edit: would you believe that's 34 year old paint on the plymouth?

That Jaguar shot is very clean...also awesome job on making that Sattelite pic look old...it looks awesome, i bet it was hard to let her go...anyways, keep up the cool pictures!

Thanks. Yeah, it was hard to let it go, but we don't have the time or money right now to fix her up right. She's gone to a good home though and (other than the color;) it's the buyer's dream car. I finally got to drive it yesterday and although the motor needs a tune up it had no trouble breaking the protrac 50s (you can't even buy those anymore... works out to roughly a 315/60/14, they are over 12 inches wide anyway) free with a blip of the gas.

Anywho, one to the update. Nothing out of the ordinary but I still liked them.

Jag E-Type

amazing man absolutley amazing especially the cusco subaru awesome the second pics cool, nice colours. Would it be at all possible to request some photos of the Mercedes-Benz AMG 190E 2.5 16V Evolution II (DTM) '92

God i love the E-Type. :nervous: Nice photos of it, too. I like the first one better though, the angle you've captured it at really gives it a nice subtle sense of speed and action. The car's bodyroll seems to enhance the effect of cornering even further.

Dead_Poetic: Thanks:)

LGforce: Would you believe that I didn't actually do a lot with the pictures?:) Just a curves adjustment, copied layer set to multiply (and a low %) and a gradient overlay. I reversed the gradient overlay in the second pic.

GT4_Rule: Thanks. I feel sad about the Satellite, but with a new house and needing grass for our lot, it does take precedence over the car.

boy: Thanks for the comments:) I've actually thought about doing a photoshoot with the Merc soon. I'll see if I can make that my next one.

Moglet I like the first shot as well. As for body roll, I believe that's why I love driving the E-type so much. Such a fun car to drive in stock form.

Had this one laying around for a while and finally got to it. I had planned on entering it in the "dangerous" comp, but alas, did not get around to it.

02mn4.jpg

Back