> alexwrc autoFOTO - 7th last

• Thread starter alexwrc
  • 936 comments
i remember that. that's the one you showed me in my gallery before. now that tutorial makes more sense. thanks for posting that alex!

About the alexwrc feat Arathorn 2

George Morley. Thanks. I also think the Tommy shot is one of the best. A great work from Arathorn

LGforce. Hehe, but you've came back again. Thank you for commenting.

franz. The Croos has a very informal angle :lol:. It needs an unsharp blur mask btw, but finally it was used in this update. I changed the sponsor over the checkpoint to Chrysler... for better results :D.

GTpinoyBoy. Thanks man

Cod_Father. Thanks. The Ruf is from NY as they said.

Arathorn. I'm glad you liked them. It was a little surprise hehe.

NTX1982. Thanks NTX!

jgda9rs. Thanks too.

Rayquaza. Thanks again.

GT4_Rule. I changed the original position fo the S2000 photo, and I like it very much too.

Drift2XS. Thank you man for the feeling.

About the Curved Blur

Ultrashot. Of course, because I've invented all of them :lol::lol:

LGforce. I remember some of your drifting stuff, with some interesting tarmac. Thanks for your visit.

franz. Funny? I was suffering when making the tutorial :lol::lol:. Do you use a method based on multi-blur and noise?

440 CHARGER. I supose there some methods much less caotic than mine hehe. But as you said, at least it works for me. Thanks 440.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan. Thank you. I'll be waiting your comments.

Drift2XS. It's good to experiment hehe. I've got the CS2.

jgda9rs. Not at all! A complex explanation needs images to be undertood :)

GT4_Rule. Thanks!

Thanks everyone for the support. I'll be back :mischievous:

Salu2.alexwrc

well I guess I was the first who try to do curve blur
I was very inspired from those real life photos
my first attempt was using multi-angle blur approach
then I discovered using twirl to un-curve the road for radial zoom blur
however it also required free transform the background to match a perfect circle shape like your method here
but the difference was I using zoom blur and you using spin blur

another important discovery is by Revolution
he found Paint shop pro 9 can do radial twirl blur by one step
I tried PSP9 for a few of my work
but I found PSP9's blur filter very user friendly
you can even set the exact point for radial blur center
but blur quality is not as crisp as photoshop counterpart

Adding noise before blur is my thing too :D
it adds more detail to the road like those real life photo
but I only put noise on the road where it's close to the camera though

A sample of real life photo

it is obvious that the Porsche artist used twirl blur technique but not perfectly done
the flaw gave me the idea of using twirl
sorry for the lengthy reply and a bit show off ;)

well I guess I was the first who try to do curve blur
I was very inspired from those real life photos
my first attempt was using multi-angle blur approach
then I discovered using twirl to un-curve the road for radial zoom blur
however it also required free transform the background to match a perfect circle shape like your method here
but the difference was I using zoom blur and you using spin blur

another important discovery is by Revolution
he found Paint shop pro 9 can do radial twirl blur by one step
I tried PSP9 for a few of my work
but I found PSP9's blur filter very user friendly
you can even set the exact point for radial blur center
but blur quality is not as crisp as photoshop counterpart

Adding noise before blur is my thing too :D
it adds more detail to the road like those real life photo
but I only put noise on the road where it's close to the camera though

A sample of real life photo

it is obvious that the Porsche artist used twirl blur technique but not perfectly done
the flaw gave me the idea of using twirl
sorry for the lengthy reply and a bit show off ;)

Genius! I wish I was as good as you guys :grumpy:

That photo is awesome franz, did you edit it??. Ultra, I think you are just as good. You all have different style which is good. Because if you had the same style it would get pretty boring around these galleries. :D

Thanks Franz for the explanation, I understand you quite well. I'm gald to read so substantial texts. I remember that 997 shown in another post about Blur methods. I'll try the zoom next time.

UltraPink, you're a good man too :lol:

Drift2XS, the Porsche isn't from Franz as he says in her post. I'm agrre with your comment.

Thanks all 👍

Salu2.alexwrc

Oh my! :D Just taking another browse through your gallery and I love the S2000 Amuse GT1. Absolutely Gorgeous. Great work mate, keep it up :cheers:

Thanks Streetz and Empty for your comments. A new wild update... no blur added, some smoke training :dopey:. Leave your words if you like.

Remember, click on each thumbail!

Salu2.alexwrc

cabex1.jpg

finoz8.jpg

Great photos yet again Alex.

Good composition w/great angles. I love how the car perfectly blends in with fore/back ground, nice work.

I take it you research your combination before hitting the pictures?
All the automobiles you use seem to compliment the tracks beautifully.

I love the layout you have come up with to display the images in your gallery.
As for the pictures, geez... how do you make them look so awesome?
The blury backgrounds contrasting with the sharp cars is just fantastic. You'll need to teach me how to do it 👍 :)

I love them all, especially the second image!

i love this latest update! just what i've been gunning for lately. i love the blurred background with the sharp car, and still capturing the action!! just makes me think that sebastien loeb's driving the car. hope to see more soon alex!

All hail...YOU!! I´ve missed your shots! Again great quality in all pics, love the lightning...and the blur...just amazing!! The Citroen is looking very sharp, just beautiful.
Love all shots...but I gotta say that the 3dr and 4th one are my favourites. Hope U have a great New Year, and keep doing you´re GREAT work!!! Cheers Alex:)

Your work is awesome, not only a good edition, even a good composition and angles, all in the short period of time you had GT4!!

👍👍👍

Woohoo, another amazing Alex update and tutorial. The shots look so good, everything about them is spot on. Look forward to going through your tutorial too. Hope the wait is not as long for you next update. :D Great work. 👍

Thanks for the new easy-to-use tutorial, I finally am starting to understand it. One question, what do you save it as and what code do you use when uploading from imageshack?

Surely you wouldn't save it as a standard .jpeg file?

First at all, thanks everybody for your support. I'll reply you next time :). But, GTpro, you should save it as jpeg (Or gif if you like, or whatever valid format for hosting). Upload them to imageshack as usually. The code to mount the presentation in GTplanet is in the link I've posted. It's just an html code to show images wich links to anothers 👍

This Christamas I've played photomode some time, but I only could made one session. Btw I actually have a list of cars to make photos. Starring... the supersexypinky 2cv, of course! :lol::lol:

So now, I'd like to introduce the God and the Machine. Jeannot, surely the best 2WD driver and one of the references of pure and old school rallying. I'm proud to dedicate some hours of work to this.

Remember, Click on each thumbnail!

cabrf8.jpg

finnm4.jpg

Love the curved blur shot. I love all of them actually, but that one catches my eye the most. I didn't realize the palm trees were so big:D

Back