Tuner Garages

• Thread starter Kent
  • 2,497 comments
Play with the brake settings and tyres as much as you want but remember to post the settings you found best at the end.

Honda Civic 1500 25i '83

img0127civicvu5.jpg

img0128civicns5.jpg

Figures:
Total Cost: 75,611 Cr.
L4: SOHC
1488 cc
151 HP/5800 rpm
188,16 Nm/4000 rpm
790 kg (Stage 1 Weight Reduction)
5,240 Power to Weight Ratio
Front Engine Front Wheel Drive

Parts:
Weight Reduction Stage 1, Sports Medium Tyres (already fitted), Full Custom Race Suspension, Full Custom Race Transmission, Full Custom LSD, Large Single-plate Clutch, Racing Flywheel, Port & Polish, Engine Balancing, Racing Chip, Racing Exhaust, Racing Brakes, oil change, Stage 2 NA Tuning, Aftermarket Wheels.

Settings:
All settings are stock unless otherwise noted.

Full Custom Transmission:
1st gear - 2,473
2nd gear - 1,707
3rd gear - 1,265
4th gear - 0.981
5th gear - 0,797
6th gear - 0,677
Final - 4,266
Auto settings: 12

Full Custom Racing Suspension:
(Front/Rear)
7.4/4.0 Springs
110/115 Ride Height
7/6 Bound
8/7 Rebound
2.5/0.8 Camber
-1/0 Toe
3/4 Stabilizers

Full Custom LSD:
Initial torque 10
Acceleration 40
Deceleration 20

No driving aids

Testing:
Midfield Raceway: 1'33.429

Notes:
This is my low budget Track Day Project Civic. Imagine it like a car you would take from your garage, drive in public roads, arrive at the track, put your helmet on, race it and return home cruising it with a big smile in your face. Despite not being a rocket, I think it actually feels fast and corners well, but I'm a bit biased so I'll let you judge it handling and performance wise.

You can download the complete data and specs here.

Let me know if you try it out, I'd apprecciate all feedback I can get. ;)

heres my latest creation

2003 ford SVT Lightning AKA preadator
hp-597
Torque-668 ft lbs

buy the following parts
sports brakes
brake controller
port/ polish
racing chip
n/a stage 2
race exhaust
S3 tires
race suspension
full custom transmission
triple plate clutch
race flywheel
full custom LSD
carbon driveshaft
oil change
weight reduction stage 2

settings
Set this one to suit YOU, the drivers needs and wants but variying on the setup it will do 170+ mph. im giving a bit more freedom on this one. for those who are having trouble with the occasional corvette, shelby series 1, nissan skyline (or 2) and the sport truck races heres your truck
ENJOY!

DLR's S2000 Stage2 Review

Since S2000 is one of my favorite cars in GT4 and definitely my favorite Honda, I had to give this one a go. Apart from the Spoon, Mugen and Amuse S2000's I've never tuned this car, just enjoyed it's handling fully stock.

Well, enough rambling... As you've posted your time at Grand Valley East I decided to start with it, putting down a nice 1'08.320 lap. The speed around corners is amazing. The suspension is well set and the S only oversteers when you really want to, which might help you in some corners when you miss the braking point or didn't brake hard enough. The engine revs strong and it's surely fast. I must say I've become even more addicted to S2000's after testing DLR's S2000 Stage 2. 👍 (+rep)

I still have to try it with S2 tyres 💡

I am glad you enjoyed my S2000, It is a quick nimble car. I knew that right out of the box. I did only 3 laps of just getting used to it and I felt she had been tuned just right. So I figured I might as well post them and see what the people think.

I just hope I get the same feedback from my Viper... :scared: LOL

Honda Civic 1500 25i '83

Figures:
Total Cost: 75,611 Cr.
L4: SOHC
1488 cc
151 HP/5800 rpm
188,16 Nm/4000 rpm
790 kg (Stage 1 Weight Reduction)
5,240 Power to Weight Ratio
Front Engine Front Wheel Drive

Testing:
Midfield Raceway: 1'33.429

Notes:
This is my low budget Track Day Project Civic. Imagine it like a car you would take from your garage, drive in public roads, arrive at the track, put your helmet on, race it and return home cruising it with a big smile in your face. Despite not being a rocket, I think it actually feels fast and corners well, but I'm a bit biased so I'll let you judge it handling and performance wise.

You can download the complete data and specs here.

Let me know if you try it out, I'd aprecciate all feedback I can get. ;)

Jose,

I love the wheels on your little Honda. Where did you get them?

Stage IV Supra RZ '97

This stage 4 modified Supra RZ puts out impressive stats. A car this powerful has taken several days worth of tuning to achieve a satisfactory chassis setup to handle both the car's power and torque on a variety of tracks.

Specification

Engine Type: L6: DOHC
Displacement: 2997cc
Power 845PS @ 5600rpm
Torque 773.70ft.lb @ 3600rpm
Mass 1253 Kg

Modifications: Racing Exhaust & Air Filter, Racing Brakes Kit, Brake Controller, Port Polish, Engine Balancing, Racing Chip, Transmission Fully Customisable, Triple Clutch, Racing Flywheel, LSD Fully Customisable, Carbon Driveshaft, Original Turbine Kit, Large Racing Intercooler, Original Suspension, Stage 3 Weight Reduction, Increased Rigidity.

Total Cost: 262,750 Credits

Settings

Suspension & Brakes (Front/Rear)

Brake Balance: 5 / 4

Spring Rate: 16.0 / 7.5
Ride Height: 90 / 105
Damper: 4 / 3
Camber Angle: 0.0 / 2.0
Toe Angle: 1 / -1
Stabiliser: 5 / 3

LSD

Initial Torque: 10
LSD Accel: 45
LSD Decel: 20

Driving Aids

ASM Understeer: 0
ASM Oversteer: 0
TCS Controller: 4

Transmission (Auto Set): 18
Tyres: Racing Qualify (R5)
Alloys: Falken 001

Performance & Notes

Top Speed: 251.82 mph
0-1000m: 18.171 @ 199.2 mph
0-400m: 10.898 @ 151.3 mph

This car has been an on going project since I've owned GT4 and has developed considerably over the 928.2 miles (6.2 miles when bought) that have been put on since being purchased. The car requires a moderate traction control level due to the power coming through the rear as bumps can cause trouble at times if your not prepared. Overall this is one of the cars I drive the most in GT4 and have most enjoyed playing with.

Comments etc. are welcome. :)

FLK
Stage IV Supra RZ '97

This car has been an on going project since I've owned GT4 and has developed considerably over the 928.2 miles (6.2 miles when bought) that have been put on since being purchased.
Comments etc. are welcome. :)

I'm glad to see the 6.2 supra is availible... The various lists on the gtp show nothing of a 6.2 Supra. If you could provide any info on your purchase I would love to see it... Even if it is just the game save (as I will download it and buy the 6.2 Supra). :cheers:
(If nothing can be done it's no big deal)

Glad to see so many good looking submissions.
I'll update the first page as soon as I can. 👍
later. :)

I'm glad to see the 6.2 supra is availible... The various lists on the gtp show nothing of a 6.2 Supra. If you could provide any info on your purchase I would love to see it... Even if it is just the game save (as I will download it and buy the 6.2 Supra). :cheers:
(If nothing can be done it's no big deal)

I'm pretty sure the car was a 6.2 miler when I bought it but that's way back in my GT4 career. I'll look through my diary tomorrow night and see if the mileage when I bought it shows up on there for you.

FLK i think the supra rz(10km/6.2miles)is only available in black.
i have a black one and you have a black one.
supra rz(10km)904hp (892hp/1030.47nm)
supra rz 859hp (847hp/978.92nm)

I can't wait to find one.
In the mean-time I will continue to tune my current Supra RZ (a red one).

The settings are very fine tuned, so much so that I can't use Racing Tires but both Normal and Sports Tires do rather well. Right now it is running sub-7 minute Ring laps with 1253kg, 442hp, and S3 tires. 👍

Some time down the road I plan to release the finished product in this thread. :D

Those are Ginetta G4's wheels, bought at the GT Auto Used Wheels. :sly:

Have you tried it?

Sorry, i haven't tried it yet. I have been so busy with work & other interests that i haven't played GT for weeks. :nervous:

Those wheels look like Minilites, which were a magnesium racing wheel that reached iconic status in the '60s. Alloy copies of them are very popular with Historic racing enthusiasts today.

I can't wait to find one.

Shows up on July 22-28 days according to my diary as this was the week (in year 2) it was bought from the used late 90s showroom. Not too sure which day this is though and can't be bothered to work it out. :P

Edit: Checked and should be on day 478.

I have the PAL version of GT4 by the way.

This is a review on azevedojose's little Honda Civic:)

First off most people would think this car is underpowered. This car is a joy too drive. The little civic may lack some straight line punch, but trust me it makes up for it under braking and and in the corners. It handles very well for a car equipped with S2 tires. It grips well going into the corner then on corner exit all you have too do is floor it and the LSD brings it bback around for you. I cant think of many downsides for this little car other than the fact that i would much rather it with a Stage 3 NA Tune up to gove it some more power in a straigght line. In summary the car feels very confident on the track and is very fun a car of this age;)

Overall:7.5/10

I am currently in the middle of testing 4 cars. lol

AzevedoJose's BMW, GT40's Lightning so please post settings. The Brabus by Speedster502.

Just need some money, I am down to 85 thousand :dunce:

Boz Mon's Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe Review

This car is seriously FUN. First, I've tried in the Ring, but it bounces a lot. For smooth tracks like Tsukuba, Motorland, Beginner Course, it's absolutely fantastic. It destroyed the competiton in the Light Weight Cup.

Fantastic ride, definitely a keeper in my garage!!! 👍

VQuick's EG6 Honda Civic SiR II Review

Since you tried to recreate a touge car, I tried it in Citta di Aria (1'56.143), the most touge of all GT4 tracks. Your ride is too stiff, there's a lot of wheel spin and you can feel every bump in the road. It's not a time attack machine, yet. You could tweak the suspension to softer values. It's also a tail happy car, which in the narrow streets of Citta di Aria, with quick direction and elevation changes, doesn't help, but you can control it and less wheelspin would also help.

If you consider it a work-in-progress you have a very nice base project. I hope you try to soften the suspension. I will... but I'd like to test it with your values. :)

This is a review on azevedojose's little Honda Civic:)

First off most people would think this car is underpowered. This car is a joy too drive. The little civic may lack some straight line punch, but trust me it makes up for it under braking and and in the corners. It handles very well for a car equipped with S2 tires. It grips well going into the corner then on corner exit all you have too do is floor it and the LSD brings it back around for you. I cant think of many downsides for this little car other than the fact that i would much rather it with a Stage 3 NA Tune up to give it some more power in a straight line. In summary the car feels very confident on the track and is very fun a car of this age;)

Overall:7.5/10

Thanks for reviewing my little Japanese. Glad you liked it. I've spent some time tuning it and didn't even notice the time passing by, so amused I was. Guess I'll have to consider this one a Stage1 Project and start developing something with a bit more grunt. :sly:

Here it is. The incredibly track worthy Viper.

2003 Dodge Viper SRT10 DLR Stage 2.

picture0241yz1.jpg

picture0231jz6.jpg

Specifications:
Engine - V10 OHV
Displacement - 8275CC = 8.275L (8.3L)
Hp/Liter - 95.66
Power - 794hp@ 5600 RPM
Torque - 792 FT.LB@ 4200 RPM
Redline - 6000 RPM
Weight - 1303kg - 2866lbs
PWR (Power-To-Weight) Ratio - 1.641
Milage - 62.6km - 39.12miles
1/4 Mile - 9.89 @ 149.38mph (239km/h)
0-1000m - 17.725 @ 191.88mph (307km/h)
Top Speed - 214mph (344.37km/h)
Lap at Mid-Field Raceway - 1.03.628
Speed Trap at Mid-Field Raceway - 197.5mph (316km/h)

Parts:

Semi-Racing Exhaust
Sports Chip
N/A Tune Stage 2
Racing Tyre - Super Soft
Racing Brakes
Brake Balance Controller
Semi-Racing Suspension
Full Custom Transmission
Triple Plate Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Carbon Driveshaft
Wing Installed
Weight Reduction Stage 2
Port Polish
Engine Balancing

Settings:

Brakes -
Brake Balance Controller - 5/4

Suspension -
Spring Rate - 6.0/6.5
Ride Height - 100/103
Shock Absorbers - 8/9
Camber - 2.0/1.5

AIDS -
0/0/1
TCS - 1

Aero Dynamics -
Downforce - 23/30

Gears -
1st - 3.327
2nd - 2.208
3rd - 1.584
4th - 1.194
5th - 0.946
6th - 0.788
Final - 3.070
Auto - 13

LSD -

Initial -7
Accel - 18
Decel - 25

Here is what I thought of these cars(all time's are done on Deep Forest).

Honda S500 by Serge.Denayer-

One thing that make's this car fun is how high it rev's:drool:. I mean only a
few cars rev like this car does. The car handle good, but as I didn't see a
setup for it I think it could be better. But still a fun car:tup:.

Lap time - 1'37.576

Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe by Boz Mon-

It amaze's me how well this car handle's. I mean it make's supercars look
like they handle bad. The way you can brake just enough to make the
corner and hit the gas and go though the corner like it's nothing. It's cool:tup:.

Lap time - 1'33.203

Nissan 510 by ToranaXU-1-

If you got to drive this, let alone own it, that's just plain cool:cool:.
The car does handle well, and I think the get's going well(but I drive low
horsepower cars alot:)). And it has a good top speed for only having 4 gears:tup:.

Lap time - 1'39.375

With that I'm done with review's for now. I should have a new car up tomorrow.

my first tuner, try it out please.
1996 Nissan 240SX (s14) [Zenki]
silivias14Zenkisquat.jpg

silivias14Zenkitail.jpg

silivias14Zenkifront.jpg

Tulok Tune Shop Signature' Zenki-14 with a free Extra Trial Suspension/Cage
1996 Nissan 240sx (s14) [Zenki]
Power: 389BHP
Torque:340 FtxLbs
Parts:
Tulok's Signature' Original Racing Turbo
BLiTZ Triple plate Clutch and "Special" differential
Racing Exhaust/Big Brake combo by BLiTZ/Tulok
Nissan Skyline R33 Engine Chip with edited REV limiter
Sports computer with Brake and Boost Controller
Falken Motorsports: Super Hard Endurance slicks(Track use ONLY!)
Special Tunings by Trial(our long standing partner) including a Roll cage, Specially adjusted Suspension(original suspension)
"Custom" GT Wing made specially by Tulok Tune Shop

Suspension Settings:
Front________/________Rear​
Spring Rates:
14.0kgf per mm/8.7kgf per mm​
Ride Height:
85mm/85mm​
Shock Absorbers:
7/8​
Camber Angle:
2.5/1.5​
Toe Angle: