3rd 1.254
4th 1.239
5th 1.022
6th 0.846
f.d. 4.180
auto set 9
LSD
leave it alone

this is my first elise so, beat the crap outta it and tell me what you think of it. The car handles really well and is track ready The S3 tires are for the races that only allow sport/ normal tires. This one is aimed towards all the lotus fans cause i wanted to give them a pretty sweet ride. NOTE at times the car can gett pretty ill tempered so.... ENJOY!

So what's the deal guys?
Does anyone want to get into a Tuner contest?
If so, what level of car will we use?

I can already see it would be easy to do a high HP challenge with some of the cars already posted.
Likewise, FF cars have a few entries.

I suppose I would be most interested in seeing a tuning competition go down for cars in the 300-500 hp range without concern for PWR (since driving feel is always the most important thing in situations like a tuner contest).

Let me know what you all think and I'll start to get a team of judges ready as soon as I have a commitment from atleast a couple of tuners.

Finally, unless there is opposition...
I'd like to see a contest of tuning between cars in the 300hp and up range. 👍

With that in mind, you guys may want to consider what the best cars for that sort of tuning might be. :sly:

I say yes to your suggestion, Kent, but just for fun try this: No wing and S3 tyres. that would make the suspension tuning more important.

We should continue making new cars, and when someone wants to challenge someone elses car, they go ahead and do it. That way we can have several challenges at a time in different categories, and when new cars are developed, they can chllenge someone else. Just my idea...

We should continue making new cars, and when someone wants to challenge someone elses car, they go ahead and do it. That way we can have several challenges at a time in different categories, and when new cars are developed, they can chllenge someone else. Just my idea...

This way low hp cars would also be tested/used in challenges. 👍

But then, who would be the independent judge? if we would go by that idea, there should be a third person, who would test both cars, and then declare which one is a winner or something.

So...it won't let me edi my garage post at all...guess GTP's formatting and my computer do not like to add up well. :grumpy: Oh well, on with the show.

Chrysler Crossfire ACR

A cheap-speed coupe which in its tune acts as more a testament to its Mercedes Benz DNA buried deep in the chassis. Only lost engine power and tranny power loss are really freed up.

Horsepower Class: 250-350 hp (And up to 450+ if you want to take on the boys at the Nür 4hr/ El Capitan 200.)

Power produced: 254 hp/ 5700 rpms, 262 lb.ft./ 3000-4500

Purchased Parts
Sports Chip
Port Polish
Engine Ballancing
Oil Change
Triple Plate Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Carbon Driveshaft
Sports Hard (S1) Tires

Performance:
Nürburgring Hotlap: 7'55.910 (Hit 153 mph in the process)
El Capitan Hotlap: 1'56.450
Tsukaba Hotlap: 1'03.899

Cost: 66,170 Credits

Option Stream Z
Unfortunately, I really don't see any concievable use for this car, but I loved that challenge of making her turn... :D

Racing Suspention

Spring Rate: 12.8/ 12.6
Height: 73/ 90
Bound: 7/ 7
Rebound: 7/ 7
Camber Angle: 2.5/ 1.4
Toe: 0/ 0
Stabilizers: 3/ 5

Brake Ballance Controller: 3/ 5
Ballast: 100kg/ +50
Transmission: Auto 15
Wight Reduction Stage 3
R2's

Performance:
Nürburgring Hotlap: 6'28.285
Suzuka Hotlap: 1'59.637

Hope you found some use from some of the vehicles I've tuned....more installments in the future.

Cheers,
Jetboy

So what's the deal guys?
Does anyone want to get into a Tuner contest?
If so, what level of car will we use?

I can already see it would be easy to do a high HP challenge with some of the cars already posted.
Likewise, FF cars have a few entries.

I suppose I would be most interested in seeing a tuning competition go down for cars in the 300-500 hp range without concern for PWR (since driving feel is always the most important thing in situations like a tuner contest).

Let me know what you all think and I'll start to get a team of judges ready as soon as I have a commitment from atleast a couple of tuners.

Finally, unless there is opposition...
I'd like to see a contest of tuning between cars in the 300hp and up range. 👍

With that in mind, you guys may want to consider what the best cars for that sort of tuning might be. :sly:

my GT would lose in a second as compared to some of the other rides out there.

I am not bothered if my cars do or don't get tested or juudged, i just post cars that i like in case someone else may have similar tastes. :)

Exactly what I feel about this thread. Don't really like it when people start complaining because no-one tested their rides. :yuck: Even if they do, they're free to don't comment on them. My personal favorites are small, light and nimble cars. Horse Power takes a small part in the equation.

Torana XU-1
I am not bothered if my cars do or don't get tested or juudged, i just post cars that i like in case someone else may have similar tastes.

This is about have I feel too. I mean it would be cool to compair cars but I like just posting them:)(and driving some too;)).

AngelCreator
This is about have I feel too. I mean it would be cool to compare cars but I like just posting them:)(and driving some too;)).
I'm right in this bandwagon with all of you. 👍

I'm right in this bandwagon with all of you. 👍
Same here buddy, It doesn't really matter if people drive my cars. I wouldn't mind some feedback if they do thought. Otherwise I like posting them as well, kind of showing my favourites off and stuff. 👍

Yeh completely agree with you all.
My personal favorites are small, light and nimble cars. Horse Power takes a small part in the equation.
Ah that would be why you probably dont like my Brabus then. But I will have the perfect car for you it is a Honda S2000 V-Spec which is quick (bit of turbo lag but you know), nimble and only 490bhp (I think).

Yeh completely agree with you all. Ah that would be why you probably dont like my Brabus then. But I will have the perfect car for you it is a Honda S2000 V-Spec which is quick (bit of turbo lag but you know), nimble and only 490bhp (I think).

Oooops, I've bought a SL but still haven't tuned it like your Brabus. I'll get onto it. :sly:

EDIT: already tested it and almost couldn't complete a lap because of the brakes. Tried it with DLRgian's settings, but with no aids and it's fast and fun to drive. I'll keep it in my garage for events where I nedd some more HP ;)

Same here buddy, It doesn't really matter if people drive my cars. I wouldn't mind some feedback if they do thought. Otherwise I like posting them as well, kind of showing my favourites off and stuff. 👍
Make ya a deal, then, mate. I'll test your's if you test mine. ;) Deal?

Cheers,
Jetboy

Okay, just took on the Stage 3 Viper GTSRT10 (:lol:.) It's every bit as one would expect, packing 1032 hp and all. One glance down at the speedo and you're at 90...a second later, 170, a third glance: "HOLY 🤬!!!!!" and a consequential reaming one's self into the nearest wall, armco, gate...ocean...distant countries if you break out of Cote d'Azure... :lol: It's splendidly quick as you can see, but go to brake and turn at the same time and suddenly you see where you came from. At 170 mph. :ill: I'm thinking possibly due to the rear camber setting or the LSD, both of which I wouldn't have bothered with at all (In fact, not even purcase a limited slip at all). Found it odd you didn't do much with the suspention at all... Still a ruddy quick ride.

Cheers,
Jetboy

Okay, just took on the Stage 3 Viper GTSRT10 (:lol:.) It's every bit as one would expect, packing 1032 hp and all. One glance down at the speedo and you're at 90...a second later, 170, a third glance: "HOLY 🤬!!!!!" and a consequential reaming one's self into the nearest wall, armco, gate...ocean...distant countries if you break out of Cote d'Azure... :lol: It's splendidly quick as you can see, but go to brake and turn at the same time and suddenly you see where you came from. At 170 mph. :ill: I'm thinking possibly due to the rear camber setting or the LSD, both of which I wouldn't have bothered with at all (In fact, not even purcase a limited slip at all). Found it odd you didn't do much with the suspention at all... Still a ruddy quick ride.

Cheers,
Jetboy
Thanks for the feedback. She is a pretty quick ride. The car itself is going under some extensive testing right now. The settings given is just a baseline of what I am working on.

Oooops, I've bought a SL but still haven't tuned it like your Brabus. I'll get onto it. :sly:

EDIT: already tested it and almost couldn't complete a lap because of the brakes. Tried it with DLRgian's settings, but with no aids and it's fast and fun to drive. I'll keep it in my garage for events where I nedd some more HP ;)
I noticed you like my S2000 set up alot lol.

Stage IV Nissan Skyline GT-R Vspec (R33)'97

This stage 4 modified Skyline GT-R Vspec R33 is another big budget car and will cost you over 300,000 credits in modifications and tuning. Although the car requires more work on it's setup like the Supra it should handle to a satisfactory level on most circuits within GT4.

Specification

Engine Type: L6: DOHC
Displacement: 2568cc
Power 767PS @ 6800rpm
Torque 579.86ft.lb @ 4400rpm
Mass 1278 Kg

Modifications: Racing Exhaust & Air Filter, Racing Brakes Kit, Brake Controller, Port Polish, Engine Balancing, Displacement, Racing Chip, Transmission Fully Customisable, Triple Clutch, Racing Flywheel, Carbon Driveshaft, Original Turbine Kit, Large Racing Intercooler, Original Suspension, Stage 3 Weight Reduction, Increased Rigidity, Oil, Chassis refresh.

Total Cost: 315,200 Credits

Settings

Suspension & Brakes (Front/Rear)

Brake Balance: 5 / 4

Spring Rate: 8.5 / 7.0
Ride Height: 110 / 110
Damper: 4 / 3
Camber Angle: 2.0 / 1.5
Toe Angle: 0 / -1
Stabiliser: 4 / 4

Driving Aids

ASM Understeer: 0
ASM Oversteer: 0
TCS Controller: 3

Transmission (Auto Set): 18
Tyres: Racing Qualify (R5)
Alloys: Falken 002

Performance & Notes

Top Speed: 233.68 mph
0-1000m: 17.618 @ 188.2 mph
0-400m: 9.751 @ 145.8 mph

This car has been a smaller project than the Supra which I am still developing. Like the Supra this car requires a moderate traction control level and works best on R5 racing tyres though sport tyres can be used due to the 4WD system that is found on most Skyline models.

Nice car:tup:, I think I will drive it tonite:)(I like the R33 the most).
I also have found a idea for a tuner, the 2006 Steeda Mustang Q 525.

Edit:
I test drove your car, and it's nice:). I think that TCS is a bit much
because it has alot of grip with the R5's but still a fun car to drive:tup:.

Are you both using a DFP as I only have a DS2 and I don't like using the sticks?

The TCS is set the way it is because of this but I did feel during testing that I could probably turn it down more. I decided to leave it at 3 though until I was happier with the car's stability over bumps and this is something that I plan to do at a later date.

FLK
Are you both using a DFP as I only have a DS2 and I don't like using the sticks?

The TCS is set the way it is because of this but I did feel during testing that I could probably turn it down more. I decided to leave it at 3 though until I was happier with the car's stability over bumps and this is something that I plan to do at a later date.

DS2 here and I also don't like the sticks. All my testing was done in Deep Forest and I just felt it unstable in the first bump after the start line.

Latest Posts

Back