How To Share PS3 Game Saves: UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD YOUR PS3/PS2/PSOne GAME SAVES HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be very interested in finding a GT4 game save for PS3 that has all license completed and maybe the missions. If it contained prize cars from the endurance races that would be nice also. Do not really want a lot of money or cars on the save. Anyway have used Solid Lifters save and it works, just looking for something a little more basic.

Ok sorry for sounding dumb but can i use a max drive on ps3? and so the fall of man game file is password protected any one know?

Thanks for the Gran Turismo 4 and RE4 saves. I was looking for .psv formats of ps2 game saves. Btw does any one have a Tekken 5, Zone of the Enders or Metal Gear Solid 2 game save?

I just added Metal Gear game save with the bandanna specialty item (infinity ammo) for those with Metal Gear 3: Subsistence.

I finally beat this game, which wasn't easy. I spent several hours looking for something that wasn't even in this version. Bah! Plus, I forgot how annoying it was to contact somebody in the game who must perform some needed functions in order for you to continue. BAH!

This may seem like an odd question but it is possible to download saves from the first page in this thread and then (using the ps3 + mem card adaptor) put them back on PS2 memory card to play on PS2 or is it a one way process only??

You may ask why don't you play your PS2 games on the PS3, reason is I have games from all over regions which are likely to differ from the region of my PS3.

This may seem like an odd question but it is possible to download saves from the first page in this thread and then (using the ps3 + mem card adaptor) put them back on PS2 memory card to play on PS2 or is it a one way process only??

That's a good question. I don't know. I brought back my memory card reader a few days after I used it. I never tried this.

You may ask why don't you play your PS2 games on the PS3, reason is I have games from all over regions which are likely to differ from the region of my PS3.

I wasn't going to ask. But, an interesting answer. I don't think it matters what region your PS2 game is; just put it in your PS3 and play it. But, game save regions matter, I think.

Here's some of my game saves. Not exactly impressive, but it's better than nothing, right? ;)

Attachments

• Fight Night Round 3 - Near ESPN PPV Fight.zip
    88.4 KB · Views: 209
Duċk;2605244
Here's some of my game saves. Not exactly impressive, but it's better than nothing, right? ;)

Thanks for uploading those. However, two aren't really needed. There already is an Ultimate Resistance game save. Two, GTHD is too easy to earn on it's own. But, Fight Night is new. I can post a link to it.

Thanks Duck, and post some more if you got them! Any good PS2 game saves?

Does anyone have a GT4 with just the Licenses all Gold done... That is all I am looking for. Solid you are doing a great job with this one I hope it grows.

OK, this is weird stuff. So, I decided to try it myself, and you're correct, the file wouldn't show up on the FD while in the PS3. So, I added a .PSV at the end of the file, and it finally showed up. But, when trying to copy it to a virtual PS2 card, it said it was corrupted. I don't know why. I think the .rar compression had something to do with it.

So, I fixed it. I now have a working GT4 game save that should work from now on.

Thanks for the heads up, and I'm glad you got it to work, somehow. 👍

Hi!
The reason is that the gamesaves have to had the original name according to their name+region etc.. so that why as gt-savegame.psv don´t work and like BASCUS-9732847414D4544415441.psv works flawlessly.

If you don´t know the name you can go to gamefaqs, get a savegame for your game and open it on ps2 save builder and you will see the original name.

Regards ;)

Does anyone have a GT4 with just the Licenses all Gold done... That is all I am looking for. Solid you are doing a great job with this one I hope it grows.

Hey, thanks.

I just added a Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty ULTIMATE game save to the first post. All levels are complete, Very Easy - Extreme with ALL Dog Tags collected with specialty items DG Camera, Stealth Suit, Bandanna, Brown Wig, Blue Wig and Orange Wig.

Hi

I would like to find a FFXII PAL savegame in PS3 format please

If someone can help me?

Thanks in advance :)

Can somebody PLEASE get a 100% games save of "Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2" and upload the psv format. Whoever does this will be GOD to me!!!

i've a problem with the resistance save date..
well i've saved it intro my usb stick under "PS3">>"SAVEDATA">>"un-zipped file"
it also shows up on the ps3 then i copy it to my ps3 but everytime i start resistance it just won't read it... and makes another new file..
plz I need help with this..

i've a problem with the resistance save date..
well i've saved it intro my usb stick under "PS3">>"SAVEDATA">>"un-zipped file"
it also shows up on the ps3 then i copy it to my ps3 but everytime i start resistance it just won't read it... and makes another new file..
plz I need help with this..

What country are you in? It should show up. Nobody's had a problem with it, until now. Let me know when you've figured it out.

Well, I would be interested in finding a good Oblivion save as well. Even though, I will still continue using my character, it would just be fun to have one already made...

i did rent it and I want a strong starting character to see if I want to buy. I like mages so I am trying to find a strong starting mage to test.

Hi guys, don't know if this is the place, but I don't want to make a separate thread just for this one question.

I have Max drive and have got my save onto my mac but they are in .max format, do I need to crunch um before the become actual save files? because I want to transport them over to my PS3 via the memory stick. any ideas?

i did rent it and I want a strong starting character to see if I want to buy. I like mages so I am trying to find a strong starting mage to test.

Ok, thats cool. I would think playing a high lvl charactor would kind of ruin any surprises. I rented it too but i just bought it today.

I just looking for a high level mage to run around with for an hour and see if I like the game. Then I am going to buy it.

Hi guys, don't know if this is the place, but I don't want to make a separate thread just for this one question.

I have Max drive and have got my save onto my mac but they are in .max format, do I need to crunch um before the become actual save files? because I want to transport them over to my PS3 via the memory stick. any ideas?

Nope, not yet. But, I bet somebody is working on one, though. So many seem to want it, or need it. Give it a few more months. 👍

Nope, not yet. But, I bet somebody is working on one, though. So many seem to want it, or need it. Give it a few more months. 👍

Yhe thats what I though, I actually found a converter that changed them to another format for another converter to change them to ps2 files, but I didnt know how they actually look and in what type of archive they are in, the actual conversion turns them into a folder with a long name and then inside this folder there are a few fies all of different type like icon files and such, im not sure if they are what i need. I may look into this some more and see if im able to get anything working and then I may even post my findings here.

Sorry if this is bumping, or what ever, but I just downloaded the resistance save and am kind of confused.

Do I drag the whole folder into the ps3 folder (which I downloaded from a guy on page 2 or 3 I think) or extract the files? (Folder comes with icon.png, param.sfo, param.pfd and profile.sav)

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back