Bad Boy Tuners -- New car to blow your minds, please review!

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 142 comments
Icehawk_9
nissanskylinegtrbyroobigr0.png

Welcome to the new tuning garage hosted by me, BLITZ, that includes Drift settings from the minds of myself, Loon, Tulok, CNG, and nk4e. This thread is for us to display our hard work, because we like to share what we have worked hard for.

Most of the inspiration for this establishment came from Mad Finn Tuners

Comments and all suggestions are welcome, and feedback is appreciated. Dont hesitate to tell us anything.
If you like our work, feel free to let us know, and if you want us to do a certain car, again, feel free to ask.
(please only post settings if you are part of the garage) With that said, feel free to look and test any of the settings you like, and if you like it, let us know with a review, or if you dont, tell us what you didn't like. Just keep firing your responses our way! As this will help us be better for you guys, the GTP population

Well...it doesn't look like Nk4e is much of a tuner....you buy the car and leave it stock for a few of them, why even post them? other than that, looks good

Well...it doesn't look like Nk4e is much of a tuner....you buy the car and leave it stock for a few of them, why even post them? other than that, looks good

Well, you don't need much for drifting anyways.

The point is, unless you can all take responsibility of each others' sayings, you're not a good team. You're just a bunch of guys trying to run a garage independent of each other.

To be honest, I'd suggest rethinking the idea. Drop the grip setups altogether (they're heavily in the minority anyway), make this a full blown drifter garage and move it to the drifting section. That way you'll get the attention the setups deserve, the average Tuning section visitor knows little to nothing about the finesse of drifting.

I do take responsibility of what settings is posted. I do have tuned cars, I wanted to have a Tuned Garage myself and know that some of these settings do not apply. I will post some in replace of those "Stocked" Settings. What I wanted to look out for was a Drift/Grip settings, that single balance in that car. I know that may be crazy or just plain stupid but I want to find it.

OK, I've taken what some of you have said and: I will eliminate the names in the first post, as it is a team effort. I will also have it moved to the drift forum, and stop production on grip.

Thanks guys for the feedback, as we want this to be best for the reader.

I have my own drifting garage for a long time ago, but like NK said, you dont need so much setting to drift a car, so most of her are pretty basic setting, consider that all settings are made for DFP or G25.

Go there

BLITZ_69
[/SIZE](please only post settings if you are part of the garage)

I have my own drifting garage for a long time ago, but like NK said, you dont need so much setting to drift a car, so most of her are pretty basic setting, consider that all settings are made for DFP or G25.

Go there

Thats almost what I'm talking about, but I meant like actually settings in the thread, but still, thats pushing it.

first off, too many "feel free"'s, rewords some like "Dont hesitiate" and "fire away". yes its not eng class but if you expect happy customers, you got to make sure you aren't boring and repetitive.. :)

lets hope this garage lasts for a while...

and GG ahead of time

first off, too many "feel free"'s, rewords some like "Dont hesitiate" and "fire away". yes its not eng class but if you expect happy customers, you got to make sure you aren't boring and repetitive.. :)

lets hope this garage lasts for a while...

and GG ahead of time

Thanks man, ill use those words, if you dont mind.

well I just got the ok to join the group...So I do have a car I would like to "sell"...and here it is...again...
This car is set for total balance...drift or grip...so it is a fun car to take out and tear up a course.

'03 Dking spec Z33 roadster...

settings only...

Motegi SS test approved 👍

And for the curious people...here is the wheel view of the same run

This thread isn't to let people know about cars, its for us to post settings to cars in.

And maybe the part about only members being able to post settings is in small print is to call attention to it.💡 Ya know, because all the other print is really BIG. Besides, even if it wasn't small you probably would have looked it over.

Nissan 240SX

Parts

race exhaust
oil, wing, wash
N2's
race suspension - springs 11.5/10
ride height 95/95
bound/rebound 8/8
camber 3.5/1.5
stabs 4/4
no toe

This is a pretty fun set-up to drift with, it slides with the greatest of ease. Its a great beginner car, because you can learn in it and gt great feedback on your style.

dking is now a member of the bad boy crew.

As a tuning associate...You can see how Drift Dojo tunes through me even if we are notorious for drifting stock on xlink.👍

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I look forward to make quality settings with total balance in mind.

Car: Blitz Skyline ER34.

Front | Rear
Spring Rate - 7.0 | 9.0
Ride Height - Unchanged
Bound - 3 | 4
Rebound - 6 | 7
Camber - 3.0 | 1.5
Stabilizers - 4 | 5

Brake Balance - 8 | 11

Well forget the E-Brake, that barely does anything! :lol:

Actually, the Ebrake is a helpful tool. I always use the ebrake to correct any mistakes in a drift.

Actually, the Ebrake is a helpful tool. I always use the ebrake to correct any mistakes in a drift.

I agree, in certain situations, where i start to get understeer, and i have enough revs. I will tend to tap the e-brake and continue on with my session.

Just as something to test, try running a low rear brake bias and high front, then on corner entry do a Scandinavian Flick and left foot brake when you crank the wheel inwards. Since the car will have forward motion, yet be at an angle to its direction, and the nose doesn't want to keep going while the rear end does, well, you figure it out.

Oversteer to the Nth degree!

or just use the high rear bias, since you can brake straight fine, but you have more steering ability so you can initiate very easily.

Just as something to test, try running a low rear brake bias and high front, then on corner entry do a Scandinavian Flick and left foot brake when you crank the wheel inwards. Since the car will have forward motion, yet be at an angle to its direction, and the nose doesn't want to keep going while the rear end does, well, you figure it out.

Oversteer to the Nth degree!
My brakes are always front bias. Rear bias will cause undesirable understeer mid drift when you tap the brakes. Initiation is no problem at all, it's cake.

got a question. how come half the drift settings in the settings depot dont work for me?
is it because everyone has a different style of drifting to suit themselves?

got a question. how come half the drift settings in the settings depot dont work for me?
is it because everyone has a different style of drifting to suit themselves?

Yep, that what makes drifting fun and you get to learn how they start a drift or keep it. But it may be different though

Yep, that what makes drifting fun and you get to learn how they start a drift or keep it. But it may be different though

one of the settings that has worked for me is Tri's skyline that he had in his slippery movie. and i made my own settings with a 00" skyline n.u.r. 2. and they work perfectly.

Back