Bad Boy Tuners -- New car to blow your minds, please review!

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 142 comments
LOL NVM i had the driving aids still turned on ahaha. i thought something was wrong.
and in the sluggishness i think ill tweak the first three gears and get them a little bit faster and see how it helps.
ive forgotten the driving aids on so many cars now its rediculous.

Review Nsx r....well i have tried this drift car from blitz_69 and i have to say i am very

impressed. the settings are the perfect ones for the nsx r not too bad. i have tried this

on the ss route, trial mountain, and the autumn ring mini. Blitz_69's nsx r car drifts great

for all of those courses thanks blitz_69 i am very happy with your work. keep it up!

Review Nsx r....well i have tried this drift car from blitz_69 and i have to say i am very

impressed. the settings are the perfect ones for the nsx r not too bad. i have tried this

on the ss route, trial mountain, and the autumn ring mini. Blitz_69's nsx r car drifts great

for all of those courses thanks blitz_69 i am very happy with your work. keep it up!

No, thank you for requesting it. It was a real blast.

I have recently added to the power of the CRX, it really loves to drift now. Encourage all to try

is the nsx r the 02 version or 92 version because it isnt specified
:dunce:

240 sx - tuned by blitz.

Well, what can i say, i tried it out, its definitely fun to drive, i havent been drifting long so this is a great car to hone my skills, i took it on grand valley speedway (where else) and it was a smile on my face from the offset, if anything, i was constantly changing from 3rd to 2nd mid drift, and if i had entered the corner in 2nd gear then i wouldnt have the speed to carry the momentum, so i would probably get a FC gearbox and either widen 2nd, or shorten it and widen 3rd, whichever you prefer for drifting, and it could do with a few more horses under the hood to live up to its ear punishingly great sound! But really im just nitpicking, this is a great beginners car, easier to handle than the S2000 but not as frantic as some of the other drifting favourites in its class.

Overall, love it. Thanks blitz.

Now if you dont mind, im going back to enjoying this car, if you dont mind ;)

XD I get it, I get it. Thanks for the review, hope to start seeing more 'round here.

Well i enjoy reviewing cars, especially for drifting.

p.s - i added a bit more power to the 240sx, now its a bit better, but a little bit...:scared:.....if you know what i mean ;)

I been drifting with a controller for awhile now and finally picked up dfp for $40. Blitz ur settings for the s13 are perfect for a beginner. The only problems i'm having now is having a good sense of direction where the wheel is. Other than that, the settings are perfect for a beginner

I been drifting with a controller for awhile now and finally picked up dfp for $40. Blitz ur settings for the s13 are perfect for a beginner. The only problems i'm having now is having a good sense of direction where the wheel is. Other than that, the settings are perfect for a beginner

Makes sense, seeing as it's the second car I ever tuned for drifting. And back then I was still a huge beginner.

Keep these reviews coming.

I use a controller too, is it actually easier to use the wheel?

I have a logitech wheel that i bought a while back, but it wont work for some reason. grrr!

Im gonna have a try with some of the other cars, ill review them later blitz.

I use a controller too, is it actually easier to use the wheel?

I have a logitech wheel that i bought a while back, but it wont work for some reason. grrr!

Im gonna have a try with some of the other cars, ill review them later blitz.

I wouldn't know if it is easier or not. When I got my DFP, I wasn't that skilled with the controller, and then I had to figure out how to use the wheel. So I can't really compare the two. All I know is that it is fun using the wheel, more realistic and all that good stuff. But the controller will work fine, I guess.

Nissan C-West Razo Silvia (JGTC)

Parts to buy:

Stage 3 & 4 Turbo
If the following isn't already equipped, buy:
Racing Exhaust
Brake Controller
Racing Suspension
Full Tranny
Full LSD
N2's

Settings

Brake Controller- 6/10
Aids- 0/0/0

Tranny-
1- 3.138
2- 2.153
3- 1.589
4- 1.299
5- 0.995
6- 0.844

Suspension

Spring Rate- 5.6/9.2
Ride Height- 86/90
Bound- 6/6
Rebound- 6/6
Camber- 3.8/2.0
Toe- 0/-1
Stabilizers- 2/3

Downforce- 21/21

LSD- 10/30/15

Little hard to controller, I suggest starting with only stage 3 turbo for awhile, to get used to the car. Then switch to Stage 4 when you're ready. You'll need some throttle control for both.

Well, I have to say it hasn't played out like we had intended. We got some great quality tunes, but almost nobody wrote reviews, so it kind of died off. I myself haven't drifted in GT4 for quite some time. Though I think it may be cool to start up again. I haven't even talked to any of the members in over a year. I'm glad that you like our work though, I think all of us would be very happy to hear that.

I'm still at it. I have no intentions of buying a ps3 so I enjoy gt4. I hope this section somehow picks back up. I'll add a review of the s15 tonight.

Fluke: I'm over a year late, but a wheel is so much better. It easier to steer more precisely for drifting, but I struggle gripping with one.

So, I hacked up my personal n3'd, full weight, full engine and turbine tuned s15, because I got sick of waiting on one to spawn. Was it worth it? Yes!

I tested it on my favorite track, trail mountain. As soon as it starts, I always let the rear tap the wall at turn 1 (look up "ziek power s15 at meihan" or "nakamura at meihan" its awesome and would give you a better idea of what I'm talking about). After the straight I attack the shallow s turns IN FOURTH GEAR! Doesn't phase the car, blitz did a great job with the spring rates and damper setup. The car transitions so smooth. Skipping ahead to the back straight, I had no problem manjing, even with the elevation changes (Blitz,how long did you spend tuning suspension?lol). Next lap on the back straight, I entered the following turn at 140mph. I didn't know where I was going because all I saw was the mountain, I'm talking like serious angle. Pulled out of it nice and smooth, and the mountain was inches away from the door like an exit should be.

I highly suggest this car for beginners.

I'm glad you liked it, thats was my pride and joy for a while. One of my top 3 favorite drift cars I had, if not #1. I did this all they way back when I was good at tuning (not saying I'm not now, just saying I would need to refresh myself). You ask how long it took? Take a guess... nope, 2 tries. One afternoon I set out to create the best, and I set up a qucik tune, just based of guesses, and what I though would work. Took it out, drove it a bit, liked it, went back, tweaked it, took it out again, and decided with my skill that I couldn't make it better if I spent the rest of the week trying. So I left it be, and here we are.

Back