Bad Boy Tuners -- New car to blow your minds, please review!

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 142 comments
IM BACK!!!!!!

sorry for being away for so long. Tulok, you are the man. I will update the first post.
Now I have to reteach myself how to drift :dopey: (again :crazy: )

good to be back

Blitz

I've paid my debt to drift society with the review just above, but I'd love to watch a video of your drifting if it's not something I have to download.

Yeah thanks for the review man. I'd probably upload it to youtube so you won't have to download in order to watch it.

That new setup for the Camaro is much better, low speed drifts are more controllable as is evidenced by the fact I actually drifted the hairpin down the back at Grand Valley Speedway! It was a bit of a fluke but I still did it :dopey: High speed drifting might be easier too, it's a good drift car- but I couldn't quite do this:

Now he's just showing off :sly:

BTW- I was only using 328hp, it was easier for me.

oh good! glad it works.

drifting like that isnt possible in gt4, just isnt. The slip-ratio is way too high. when you're peeling out the tires arent moving you enough per spin

oh good! glad it works.

drifting like that isnt possible in gt4, just isnt. The slip-ratio is way too high. when you're peeling out the tires arent moving you enough per spin

I know, but still.......
Hey you guys should get a kick out of GT5 then, loads of drifting is possible from what I hear.

oh good! glad it works.

Really? In a straight line, it's the exact opposite... (in the case of GT4 v real-world)

you mean in real life you move more or less when your peeling out?
also gt4s slip angles/strengths at the angle are too weak.

We are not dead, we are just under development of new tunes. I have one almost ready. Spring break has really helped so far, allowing me to take my sweet time with it.

I'm not going to reveal the car just yet, but it will be one of my, if not the, best tune I've done. I can't really say this much, but this car helped me become a better drifter.

^What? I suppose you could, but I'm not sure how much it would help you in terms of GT4 drifting...

I've tried the simplistic Sil-80, and it does actually work very well, escpecially considering that it's such a basic tune! It's quite driftable and controllable, and very easy on the wallet. I like it! Though, I'll probably equip a few drivetrain parts for full refinement, now that I know and trust the chassy behaviour. Either way,there's a very large dose of 👍 here. And, it's not just that it's relying on the abilities of the chassy itself, either; The stock behaviour was almost undriftable, the stock FC behaviour wasn't suited to show drift. The setup, once again, is very remarkable, and a welcome addition to my garage.

I don't suppore you'll give us any hints, Blitz, as to what it is? (If it's the Blitz Skyline, the world will suddenly become a better,more coincidental place.)

Walking towards the now old garage of a distant memory. I bend over and remember the good times of Gran Turismo 3 series/4 series Drift days. The Master Lock seem to be rusty now as take out the key and open the first slot out of many car" well it has been too long..." I make a circular motion with the set of keys as I look at the opposing car that is glaring me with good times and bad. Certain parts around it, get to me as those memories come back to me." Well, lets get to work...." After hitting the light switch and closing the gate behind me looking at the front of a car under a cover.

^What? I suppose you could, but I'm not sure how much it would help you in terms of GT4 drifting...

I've tried the simplistic Sil-80, and it does actually work very well, escpecially considering that it's such a basic tune! It's quite driftable and controllable, and very easy on the wallet. I like it! Though, I'll probably equip a few drivetrain parts for full refinement, now that I know and trust the chassy behaviour. Either way,there's a very large dose of 👍 here. And, it's not just that it's relying on the abilities of the chassy itself, either; The stock behaviour was almost undriftable, the stock FC behaviour wasn't suited to show drift. The setup, once again, is very remarkable, and a welcome addition to my garage.

I don't suppore you'll give us any hints, Blitz, as to what it is? (If it's the Blitz Skyline, the world will suddenly become a better,more coincidental place.)

Thanks man, i guess I can say you are the first actually review we've had. And now for what you have all (hopefully) been waiting for...

Blitz Skyli... nope, sorry!

Nissan Silvia Spec R AERO S15

Parts
oil
N2's
racing exhaust
brake controller
Carbon driveshaft
triple plate clutch
racing flywheel
race suspension
full transmission
full custom LSD
Stage 3 weight reduction

Settings
Brakes - left at 3/3
driving aids - 0/0/0 (what am I, crazy? :sly:)
Springs - 5/5
ride height - 96/96
bound - 7/5
rebound - 7/5
camber - 3/1.5
toe - 0/0
stabs - 4/4
LSD - 10/40/20

Description

Like I have said, this car has literally made me better as a drifter. I feel it has the smoothest control of any car I have tuned to this day. I have never had such control over a car before. I tried to change the spring rates, and I experimented with higher and even lower values, but the 5/5 remained the most solid for me. I also felt any additional power upgrades severely overpowered the car. I strongly encourage this car to beginners and pros alike.

Looking at the cars of old. I starts take out the oil wrench and behind me is boxes of small oil filters, air filters and other various fluids for regular habits of his. Making the cars smile again as old blood falls out of them.

Honda CRX SiR
(WTH right?)

OK, trust me on this one

Parts
Stage 3 weight reduct.
Refresher plan
Race Exhaust
Brake controller
Semi-racing flywheel
twin-plate clutch
full tranny
racing suspension
full LSD
NA tune 1
race chip
Port polish
engine balancing

Settings
N2's front, N1's back
Aids - 0/0/0 (duh :dunce:)
Brakes - 10/7
tranny - auto 8
springs - 18/1.6 (again, trust me on this one)
height - 110/150
shocks - 7/7
camber - 2.9/2.2
toe - 0/0
stabs - 4/1
LSD - 10/40/20
weight balance - 100/-50

Description

Ok, I know all of you are like, "Is he crazy", or "what the 🤬". But I can tell you, this is one FF car that really wants to be a FR car. Those of you that looked in my gallery, you would see this car before the tuning. From that race, I learned that this car can really drive like a FR, so, I set out to tune it. My dad helped me on this one, and we came with the conclusion of what you see above. He's not very good at using the DFP (or DS2 for that matter) so I did all the driving. We basically came to an early conclusion that we had to seriously unbalance the car. Thus producing the extremes in spring rates, and high ride height.

This car is fun to drive as a speed drifter. Don't expect big angles for show drifting, but you can get sideways enough to make some good lap times.
Go on, give it a try. I'm sure you'll be pleased.

Edit: Bumped the HP more and I wish I did it at this cars release. It really likes to fly now.

Honda NSX Type R

Parts

Stage 3 weight reduction
racing exhaust
N2's (front and back)
Brake controller
Triple clutch
race flywheel
full LSD
full tranny
race suspension

Settings

Aids - 0/0/0
Brakes left at - 3/3
transmission - auto 12
LSD - 10/40/20
Springs - 15/12
Height - 95/95
Shocks - 6/6
Camber 3/2.5
Stabilizers - 4/4

Description

Ok, this one comes via request (if you have a request, please write a review and then we will do our best on the car of your choice). This car, being MR, didn't need much of a power upgrade, so I just bought the racing exhaust to push it over 300. Now, this car is very tail-happy :dunce:, but it is very controllable. It started out a little lose IMO, so I tightened it up a bit and viola, it goes 'round like a charm.

What are you talking about? Which car?
I bet he wants the Amuse S2000 R1 Titan, ie. the relatively normal (not the all-out GT1) one with the stickers and the spoiler. Not the Street Version. Don't ask me why Spoon was mentioned though...

What the hell is a Honda NSR?

Shhhhhhhhhhh *goes to fix mistake*

I bet he wants the Amuse S2000 R1 Titan, ie. the relatively normal (not the all-out GT1) one with the stickers and the spoiler. Not the Street Version. Don't ask me why Spoon was mentioned though...

Hey Greycap, if I reviewed Leonidae's CR-X, will you guys review mine?

in regards to the crx that you suggested, it doesnt move quick enough for some reason, and what technique did you use to initiate the drift blitz?

in regards to the crx that you suggested, it doesnt move quick enough for some reason, and what technique did you use to initiate the drift blitz?

I don't understand what you mean by moving quick enough. And really, all I had to do to initiate a drift, was to turn, and then start countersteering. The mixed tire compounds make it very easy. Even though its FF, it can power over, and lift off real easy. For me, feinting was equal to spinout.

Latest Posts

Back