Bad Boy Tuners -- New car to blow your minds, please review!

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 142 comments
Something I've noticed: I make more mistakes TRYING to drift than I do driving my drift car like a grip car. And pull more angle.

hello world! I havent posted any settings yet, but they are coming soon. My GT4 is messed up, and I havent gotten it to work yet. Expect some good settings soon.

Nissan Silvia K's (S13)
Parts:
Turbine kit: stage 1
Semi-racing exhaust
Twin-plate clutch
Carbon Driveshaft
1.5 way limited-slip differential
close-ratio transmission
semi-racing suspension
n2 spec tires

Suspension:
3.2/2.8
104/109
4/9
camber: 2.5/1.2

driving aids: none

a lower speed drift setup.

hi blitz 69 can i join ur crew?

Sorry man, I think we have enough great tuners already. No hard feelings though ;) It's not you, its us, we have 6 great tuners, I just don't believe we need more.

I'm still trying to figure out why we have so many views, but not a single review :odd:

yep...or new tunes...ummm...it doesnt hurt so slip in advertisements in other threads...if is not obvious

Yes, advertise in other threads to build popularity but be subtle
At Aussie Tuners, we'll help you out, come and check us out
I couldn't help but notice you mentioning different tunes, you mean there are different kinds of drift tunes for different corners- CRAP! I ruined a perfectly good GTS-t skyline drifter once just coz it didn't work on all tracks so I thought it was wrong.:banghead:

Edit: One day soon I'll come to drive one of your cars, so you better be ready for that day. If I don't just PM me, I'm always up for a drive. 👍

Alright guys, ill work on a car for the holidays as a GTPresant.

Sounds good, will it be a V8? Damn it control yourself nd 4 holden spd, whatever they make is fine, it doesn't have to be a V8.

Psst- please make a V8.

BMW 2002 turbo 1973 (will update):
Ok, I got a message about tuning a BMW 2002 Turbo. I'm thinking that I am going to take my time on this.

First upgrades: N2 tires. I'm going to drive around in it for a few laps and to see if it is "driftable" in Stock mode. If not, the next thing will be LSD. Though knowing the stupid knowledge that all FR's layout can drift, I decided to skip the "grip" part of the test and I went for the Stock Drifting. It was fun for a bit but it lacked power, though only close to 171hp it is very good ^^. I'm going to save the replay and put it up soon( after some socom matches ^^") What I also got in GT4 today was the Mugen S2000. I'm going to try it out..so far the settings for the 2002 is:
N2 tires and no aids but it is lacking acceleration and power. But this is enough Gt4 for today, I have to finish up some matches in socom and some art in Photoshop. My time is 2:11:xxx in Trial Mountain, well the fastest.
gttunecopydx7.jpg

Sounds good NK 👍

now for my contribution.

Im thinking of doing a Sil-eighty.
I tried to stock drift it with N2's at the gymkahna (cant spell), and was almost able to drift the ring shaped portion, without power mods! thats incredible for me considering its sorta underpowered stock. (its a big leap from the monster BTR i was enjoying so much)

hoping to have settings up in the near future.

Holiday Sil-Eighty

you know what, nothing was normal about this, so im going to do the explanation first.

Now, befor you rush ahead and look at the parts, i must say a few things... since I have not actually changed cars in a while (or tuned one for that matter), I actually forgot to buy the LSD. Hate me if you will, but you will find that this set-up works great regardless.

In the preliminary stages of this set-up, i realized this car, in stock form, was great at speed drifting, and didnt quite get the angle needed for show drifting. This quickly changed.

Parts

N2's
oil
racing exhaust -- for that little added boost (and a better engine roar)
racing suspension

settings

ride height - 95 / 95
camber - 2.5 / 1.3
springs - 5.5 / 5

that may not seem like much, but it works out great :D

Back