Bad Boy Tuners -- New car to blow your minds, please review!

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 142 comments
You know... an old camero sounds good right about now.

Does it ever sound bad, I'll keep my eyes and ears open for when you debut a V8, whatever it may be. If you want just PM me to give me a heads up it's here as well.:)

Does anyone want to do

2 setups of the same car for me?

Amuse S2000 R1

One with say... More than stock power (I currently drift stock on eco tires)
and one with max. power, that way; I still know the charactoristics of the car, but i get to learn abit on how to drift faster, wider, and with a highly more powerfull car?

I think ill do an entire package of cars. RUFs!!!! Since they are pretty much Porsche's i decided to get them all! (a long time ago) And after seeing how much fun the BTR was to drift im compelled to do the rest!

Just the not doing a V8 part, good thing we just done one already at Aussie Tuners. I hope I didn't offend you in any way there, it was meant as a toon like comedical joke.

Grip racing threads are barely surviving as it is- is it possible that drifting full stop is now dead in GT4?

Toyota Supra RZ

Parts:
N2 tires

Turbo stage 1
Intercooler stage 1

Engine balancing
Computer Chip

Weight reduction stage 1

3 plate clutch
Racing Flyheel
2-Way LSD
Carbon Driveshaft

Suspension Original

Settings:
Suspension F/R
Springs: 10/13
Ride height: Lowest
Damper Bound: 5/7
----- Rebound: 6/9
Camber:2.9/0.1
toe: 2/-3
Anti-Roll bars: 4/7

Pretty good setup

Guess what, a camaro was born today

'69 Chevrolet Camaro SS - NO AIDS

397HP
485 FT*LBS of Torque

Parts to buy:
N/A Tune Stage 2
Port and polish
Engine balancing
Full racing straight pipe exhaust
Brake balance controller
Racing Brakes
# plate clutch
Racing flywheel
2-way LSD
Carbon Driveshaft
Racing Suspension
N2 tires
Weight reduction stage 1 & 2
Roll cage
Brakes:
7/5

Suspension:
7.9/11.0
107/100
5/10
8/10
2.7/0.0
4/0
5/7

EDIT
easier(?) revision:
8.6/11.0
100/107
8/9
8/10
1.9/0.3
0/-4
6/7

may be a bit more balanced like that.

Forget the Supra, I wanna drive this one :dopey:

Edit: Camaro Drift Car Review
To be honest I'm not much of a drifter- I like the sport but in GT4 I'm not good at it. It took me a while to realise that you didn't need the handbrake to start a drift and all you needed to do was turn. High speed drifting around long sweeping corners was really easy, but through the twistier sections it was easy enough to get both snap back and and snap oversteer. Maybe that was just the driver though ;) :dunce: Easy enough to start a drift, not easy for an inexperienced drifter to keep drifts going at slower speeds.

I'm going to have a setup for the solstice up here soon, but I'm trying to make a vid to go along with it so bare with me.

I've paid my debt to drift society with the review just above, but I'd love to watch a video of your drifting if it's not something I have to download.

Back