Save Game Downloads

• Thread starter Famine
  • 949 comments
Hi guys, I will be uploading a new PAL PSN version soon with all cars. Would've been quicker but GTA IV has taken up a lot of my gaming time :)

Thank you MisterWeary it worked a treat, first time.

I saved my settings so I can go back to them sometime. I had only 3 races to complete in s class but I could not get past that s6 no matter what I did so I wanted to see the F1 car and online stuff, so Thanks again.

Thank you MisterWeary it worked a treat, first time.

I saved my settings so I can go back to them sometime. I had only 3 races to complete in s class but I could not get past that s6 no matter what I did so I wanted to see the F1 car and online stuff, so Thanks again.

No problem 👍 Hope you like red cars though :sly:

Could someone please post a spec I (non updated), EU, Blu ray disc version save.
[ i.e. with GAME instead of GAME_P2 ].
Would apreciate it a lot since I cant update the game version.

Thanx in advance ...

Anyone waiting on all 71 cars US DL save game I should have it done by next week... If I can keep racing online that is... :) 69 cars and counting, the part that is going to take longest is the F2007... If only it wasn't 2,000,000 I have already beat the entire game, with almost all gold...

Sweet! I cannot find one anywhere. Looking forward to it!:)

:( Unfortunately, no... My skill level has gotten me gold on ALMOST 👎 all of them but there are a few that elude me.

US DL version (PSN version)

70 Cars, NOT including the F1 (it is available to buy, just has not been bought yet cars are varying colors, mostly red white and black)

All races finished, NOT all gold (almost though :))

Update including the F1 coming soon! :dopey:

Luke

Attachments

• NPUA80075-GAME-.zip
    40.4 KB · Views: 126
Please Try To Make Grand Turismo 5 The Best Game In The World If Youwant. I Played Gt4 Sinces The Game Came Out 12 13 14 Hour D Daymaxe Games That Fun;a Game Shouldnot Control Your Make More In Injoabli I Would Like See Hundreds Of Car More Than Wath Is Out There.to Me There Is No More Powerful Gam I Than Thisgame Calle Gt5 Prolonge.ok More Cars Tracks .more Car Dealer .ps I Will Spend Money On Games I Like To Play I Got My Playstation For Christmas

Please Try To Make Grand Turismo 5 The Best Game In The World If Youwant. I Played Gt4 Sinces The Game Came Out 12 13 14 Hour D Daymaxe Games That Fun;a Game Shouldnot Control Your Make More In Injoabli I Would Like See Hundreds Of Car More Than Wath Is Out There.to Me There Is No More Powerful Gam I Than Thisgame Calle Gt5 Prolonge.ok More Cars Tracks .more Car Dealer .ps I Will Spend Money On Games I Like To Play I Got My Playstation For Christmas

Welcome to GTPlanet, EASY-STREET.

This thread is about game save downloads for GT5:Prolouge, it is not a thread about what you would like in GT5. There is a dedicated forum for the future of "GT5".

Also, please to do not type with CAPS LOCK on, if possible.

Anyone has a save game with all cars, all golds for US BD version?

I just don't have the time nor the patience to go through the remaining 3 events + 60 cars missing.

Anyone has a save game with all cars, all golds for US BD version?

I just don't have the time nor the patience to go through the remaining 3 events + 60 cars missing.

Read the first post... :dunce:

Hey guys,
I've downloaded a few of these and transferred them to my harddrive but everytime I start GT5, it starts from the beginning and tells me to 'firstly, purchase a car' and creates a new save file. Is there a reason it's ignoring my downloaded one?
(I have the PAL BD version) Also the current update does not download properly, could this be a problem?

Thanks!

70 Cars, NOT including the F1 (it is available to buy, just has not been bought yet cars are varying colors, mostly red white and black)

Could you please re zip or rar your game save and re-upload, I get an error:
! C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\QLK33AET\NPUA80075-GAME-[1].zip: Unexpected end of archive

Use winrar it's free, right click the PS3 folder and choose "Add to PS3.rar" and re-upload. Thank you so much!

Could you please re zip or rar your game save and re-upload, I get an error:
! C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\QLK33AET\NPUA80075-GAME-[1].zip: Unexpected end of archive

Use winrar it's free, right click the PS3 folder and choose "Add to PS3.rar" and re-upload. Thank you so much!

Just save it to your desktop. It should work fine then

Just save it to your desktop. It should work fine then

How do you think I got the error genius? Because I saved it and tried extracting it. That's why I posted the error I got. Did you try it? Or are you trying to make me look like a moron? Seems like alot of people on here don't know how to zip and rar files hense all these posts about save game problems. I extract everything I download the same way and no problems but some saves here arn't extracting the way they should.

How do you think I got the error genius? Because I saved it and tried extracting it. That's why I posted the error I got. Did you try it? Or are you trying to make me look like a moron? Seems like alot of people on here don't know how to zip and rar files hense all these posts about save game problems. I extract everything I download the same way and no problems but some saves here arn't extracting the way they should.

There's no need for you to talk to me like that. Who the hell do you think you are. Yes, I tried it and it worked fine for me. I guess the problem is at your end, "genius".

Post like this again, and your days are numbered here. OK?

Hey! .. there's only supposed to be one smart ass on GTP and thats me! watch your damn mouth when someone is trying to help you out on this forum ... ignorant sod that you are! :rolleyes:

I say we kick his ass out now and hopefully his fat head wont leave any scuff marks on the door on the way out :grumpy: don't need his sort here ... :sly:

thanks a lot man!
your car tunning is amazing,
well done!

Back