Save Game Downloads

• Thread starter Famine
  • 949 comments
it'd be great if someone can upload a blank garage (except the reward cars and the f2007 can stay). with all gold and finished with 2mil. i spent through all that hard work deleting all the cars in jake's save and bought the cars that i wanted in whichever color and then all the sudden when i go on gt5p again i realized autosave wasn't on, i was really dissapointed in myself.

so if you guys have all gold accomplishments with miinimal cars such as 2-7 or something so i can delete them fast, it'd be great if you can upload it for me, thanks. and i don't care if it has f2007 or not anymore, or full gold, i just care about the all gold accomplishments.

i just care about the all gold accomplishments.
Why? There is no added value. Having all golds doesn't unlock any cars or tracks.

The only value in getting all golds is personal achievement, and as it would not be your personal chievement, what value would it possibly have? :odd:

Why? There is no added value. Having all golds doesn't unlock any cars or tracks.

The only value in getting all golds is personal achievement, and as it would not be your personal chievement, what value would it possibly have? :odd:

you're right, it's getting so boring now playing with everything unlocked. i'm going to delete my gamesaves and start all over and do all the offline events by myself and it's more funner that way knowing i achieved them.

That would require 61.7 million credits and a garage that can hold 550 cars.

Seeing as the maximum number of cars you can have in your garage is 146, you would need to have four different game saves... which is certainly possible, but I suspect most would not consider it worth the effort. :)

I wasn't being totally serious but I didn't realise the garage was limited to 146 cars so ta for that.

How much does cost to get one car of each model?.

A 8.3 million for the 67 cars you have to buy to get. Four are free for completeing each class of races:
  • Class C = 2007 Daihatsu OFC-1 Concept
  • Class B = 2007 BMW Concept 1 Series tii
  • Class S = 2005 Nissan GT-R Proto
  • Class A = 2007 Nissan/Infinity Skyline Coupe Concept

Yes. You need to extract the Zip folder. Right click, Extract Here.

i cant seem to get it to work,
yes im using the right version of gt5p.

it says its an invalid file, when i try and load it on the ps3.'

edit

I cant seem to extract it properly,
i only get the .file

any help?

Can I just confirm before I do this that to use my PAL BD on my second account, which is my US account that features my GTP username, I will need to d/l the PAL BD save file?

Cheers :)

i cant seem to get it to work,
yes im using the right version of gt5p.

it says its an invalid file, when i try and load it on the ps3.'

edit

I cant seem to extract it properly,
i only get the .file

any help?

Extract it again from that file.

Can I just confirm before I do this that to use my PAL BD on my second account, which is my US account that features my GTP username, I will need to d/l the PAL BD save file?

Cheers :)

Interesting question. I'd say "Yes".

Jαke;3039469
Jake's UberSave for GT5P - USA Blu-Ray Edition

• All Events completed with Golds
  • All Manufacturer Events completed with Golds
  • All 71 cars
  • 2,000,000 credits
Thanks for that. :) I got tired of grinding the same races over and over again to earn money for the next expensive car that I wanted.

Although I'm back down to around 1.3M.. I re-bought about a half-dozen cars to get my preferred color. That's one thing that kind of bugs me about Prologue, even in Arcade mode, it doesn't let you select color, it's locked into whatever you purchased at the dealership.

It looks like there aren't any hong kong save files here. The NPHA... prefix is not for any of the saves here (Japanese (BD, or DL), EU (BD, or DL), or US (BD, or DL)). Sorry.

Thanks for the game saves, I've come back to GT5P but don't have the time to unlock everything.

I was under the impression these game saves prevented you from playing online, is that not the case?

sorry for asking, but if i download this savegame and unzip it, there is only a file in it, no folder... what am i doing wrong?

thanks.
Unzip that single file again and you'll have all the folders.

Rars only require one unrar to reveal all of the folders, for some reason zips require two unzips before all of the folders are revealed.

Thanks for the game saves, I've come back to GT5P but don't have the time to unlock everything.

I was under the impression these game saves prevented you from playing online, is that not the case?

No. I put one into my GTP_Famine account (I've already completed the game as Famine3h and didn't feel like doing all the work again, so shoved an all-cars save into my GTP_Famine one) and played online several times last night.

Unzip that single file again and you'll have all the folders.

Rars only require one unrar to reveal all of the folders, for some reason zips require two unzips before all of the folders are revealed.

thanks for your help. in the meantime i found out myself.... stupid me...

Back