The Lion's Den - California Now Released

Hi there,

I was just curieus and tried some of the TLD settings on a few of my fave cars.
Tried the TLD settings on the tuned 111R and i must say, i'm impressed đź‘Ť
Very nice handling and it even got me to a fourth best place on Fuji.
The TLD settings for the Clio V6 are also very good, the mix between acceleration vs topend speed is almost spot on for Suzuka

đź‘Ť

Grtz

Bryan

Thankyou.đź‘Ť I haven't updated the 111R yet since the update, but if it's working for you then that's good.

I tried out this settings, very good tune. tried it out on fuji and got a lap time of around mid 1:38 which I dont know how fast compare to the other people but definitely the fastest i've been there so far. Just has'nt been able to do it consistently because i'm just losing too much time on the last 2-3 corners on fuji, I just don't know how to tackle those corners. only for me to get those corners is to brake hard then the car will slightly drift coming to a very slow speed then step on the throttle again. any help or advice would be much appreciated.
Nissan GT-R R35
(458kw) (647Nm) (1479kg) (750 PP) (Pro/Standard Physics)

tunesheet_nissangtr.gif

Performance:

Power: +25
Weight: 85%
Tyres: R3

Suspension:
Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 7/5
Damper: 6/4
Toe: -0.12/-0.15
Camber: 1.5/1.0

Brake Balance: 3/1

Front/Rear Torque Distribution: 30/70

Max Turn Angle: 40

All driving aids are inevitably up to the driver, tuned with all diving aids turned off except ABS at 1.

Gear Ratios:
1st: 4.004
2nd: 2.323
3rd: 1.609
4th: 1.247
5th: 1.018
6th: 0.858
Final: 3.525

Description: I promised a fast car and I like to deliver, so here is the R35 GT-R capable in just about every race of winning. The Lion's Den has removed some of the chubby weight, and the power has been increased considerably. This car will make V-Spec look soft. One of the biggest problems with this car was the rear sliding out under brakes so easily, this problem has been rectified and the rear now only slides out if you push the car too hard and brake too late. I've enjoyed racing this car.

I tried out this settings, very good tune. tried it out on fuji and got a lap time of around mid 1:38 which I dont know how fast compare to the other people but definitely the fastest i've been there so far. Just has'nt been able to do it consistently because i'm just losing too much time on the last 2-3 corners on fuji, I just don't know how to tackle those corners. only for me to get those corners is to brake hard then the car will slightly drift coming to a very slow speed then step on the throttle again. any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the comments, assuming you won't be punted, let your car run wide and take a wide angle of attack to those last corners, avoid braking so hard and late that the car slides out, you will lose speed.

...The only car's I'll release for ovals are.......none really.:lol:

Yeah lol:lol:, you got what is called Straightlineaphobia, I suffer from it as well:D. I don't race on the oval much at all because it gets to boring... But every now and then its nice to give it a go. I only have the one car setup for the oval. Peace,
OnlineGT

Yeah lol:lol:, you got what is called Straightlineaphobia, I suffer from it as well:D. I don't race on the oval much at all because it gets to boring... But every now and then its nice to give it a go. I only have the one car setup for the oval. Peace,
OnlineGT

Heh, I'm so lazy I'll just use Ravenmaven's Nissan Z at Daytona Oval, I tuned a Mustang for it, but the car itself isn't good enough.:sly:

I will try and list changes here in this post, if there is no change, I will write that, so if the car you're after is not here, it has not been updated yet, and as such, is not advisable to use.:) Thankyou for your co-operation while I do this long and arduous task.đź‘Ť

TLD AM Corvette Daytona Road
TLD Ferrari 512 BB

Some tunes probably still work fine, others will need fine tuning from me. Then there are others that still need a complete revamp from before the August 1st update.

Last edited:
TLD Chevrolet Corvette Z06/Tuned
(298kw) (597Nm) (969kg) (749 PP) (Pro Physics)

tunesheet_vettetuned.gif

Performance:

Power: -30
Tyres: R3
Downforce: 20/35

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -10/-8
Spring Rate: 6/4
Damper: 4/3
Toe: -0.18/-0.10
Camber: 2.0/1.0

Brake Balance: 1/5

Max Turn Angle: 40

All driving aids are up to the driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS at 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.308
2nd: 1.588
3rd: 1.193
4th: 0.936
5th: 0.749
6th: 0.596
Final: 4.500

Description: The long awaited Tuned Z06 is here. What may at first glance look like a fairly conservative tune, I can assure you The Lion's Den has put a lot of time in deciding each and every setting you see above. The result is a car of pure pleasure to drive. It may not grip like a GT-R or brake like a Lotus, but it is certainly a great all-rounder. What was once a taily devil to control is now man's best friend. The tail will still step out, but the threshold of breaking traction has been greatly increased. If the tail does step out these settings also allow it to be brought back in line without much fuss. It was tuned at Suzuka, the best place for finding faults in a car's handling in the GT5:P scene. Enjoy it as much as I do, and be careful with the throttle.

Tried it, 1 lap in free run just to see how it handles, 2.01.2, took it into a race straight away, pushed into the sand on corner 1, missed my gears in degner, still came through to take 2nd, lacks the speed in the straights but extremely good in the bends, thats it, all i could find to fault this car was it's straight line speed, unless thats because the Ford GT06 in front was a bad car to guage this by, cheers JP

Tried it, 1 lap in free run just to see how it handles, 2.01.2, took it into a race straight away, pushed into the sand on corner 1, missed my gears in degner, still came through to take 2nd, lacks the speed in the straights but extremely good in the bends, thats it, all i could find to fault this car was it's straight line speed, unless thats because the Ford GT06 in front was a bad car to guage this by, cheers JP

Thanks man, I really do appreciate you taking the time to drive my car then come here and write about it.:) The Ford GT '06 is probably the fastest accelerating car out there, but the straight line speed is lacking just a little.:) That's why I don't like 750 PP any more, because the Tuned cars are still fastest, but they are running well under their normal power level and it makes them rather crappy to drive.

Edit: I drove my Ford GT '06 on Suzuka today and it works well, so it's not a Fuji Special any more.:)

Last edited:
TLD Ford GT LM Spec IV HSR Edition
(417kw) (718Nm) (990kg) (800 PP) (Pro Physics)​

tunesheet_GTlmhsr800.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Performance:

Power: -5
Tyres: R2
Downforce: 13/35

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -15/-10
Spring Rates: 8/4
Dampers: 4/8
Toe: -0.20/-0.08
Camber: 1.2/0.8

Brake Balance: 7/6

Max Turn Angle: 32

All driving aids are up to driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.250
2nd: 1.518
3rd: 1.165
4th: 0.941
5th: 0.792
6th: 0.686
Final: 3.649

Description: The car tuned for the upcoming Showdown 4, I've put hours into this one, as there is a general consensus that TLD is no good any more. I intend on swaying some minds with this car. Tuned in such a way that there is no difference between using R2 and R3 tyres in terms of stopping power and grip levels unless you make severe power sacrifices on a high power track, I truly believe this will be one car nobody else will want to mess with, bring it on.

Not a lot of people enjoy driving this car, with any tune. I see everyone driving the much safer Z06/tuned or the Clio/tuned. I'm a fan of cars that threaten to rip your head off if you aren't perfect, and so far the GT LM, and your NSX-R tunes are my favorite tunes in GT5:P.

In life, in games, everywhere really - I find no thrill is doing anything the easy way. I always feel that for however mad a car handles, however strong it's intention to kill you, it has equally unreal potential when driven with a stiff arm, and a focused mind.

Which is why I'm disappointed with most tunes out there. Most weigh drivability equally with speed - whether because the tuning houses are unsure of their clients concentration levels, or because they need to become the most famous tuning garage, and do that by satisfying the middle ground.

Even if it isn't the most successful, or the fastest, or most consistent, I want to drive the cars that most people are afraid of. The ones that no one messes with. The cars with bright, bold, big red, disclaimer in the doorsill.

Many people would think that the cars in GT5:P in stock form are exactly that. But I disagree. Tuners are fiddling with the cars to make them safer, more reliable. I haven't seen any tune descriptions, outside your NSX and GTLM, which caution drivers to a heightened level of speed, and not instill calm comfort.

I am going to test out your new HSR GTLM tune tonight - probably just sit for hours trying to beat my own ghost. Punters are too difficult. I'd like to post a full review, and maybe suggest making that x-rated tune. I'll try to write a review to warrant that attention - since i hear you feel your tuning reputation hinges on this new great tune. I have been using your Suzuka GTLM on HSR 800PP with minimum weight and boosted power, and I'll definitely be able to compare the two.

I hope I haven't frightened you with this proposal. I currently use pure TLD tunes, out of fascination of what you've done, and respect for your skill. I'll keep ya posted!

We (the tuning garages) tune to make race cars on the whole, to make the insane overtakes, to fly round the apexs at the highest speed, having an edgy car helps neither. Smooth is fast, if you can't drive smooth, you won't go fast. Simple.

I have to agree with that - but I can't help but thinking that there are certain configurations which err on the side of caution more than necessary.

I agree with the slow is smooth and smooth is fast mentality, 110%. But I think that is more of a driving style concern than a car setup. Driving smoothly should be a driving skill concern. All cars should be able to be driven smoothly, but how much speed need be scrubbed to feel in control?

Your the tuners - you do miracles. I hope my dramatic post didn't raise any doubts as to my respect for you.

Great setup, i've tried this car and its truly fast and has very good brakes. i'm sure whoever drives this car will be very competitive online

Thanks again for the hardwork
TLD Ford GT LM Spec IV HSR Edition
(417kw) (718Nm) (990kg) (800 PP) (Pro Physics)​

tunesheet_GTlmhsr800.jpg

Performance:

Power: -5
Tyres: R2
Downforce: 13/35

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -15/-10
Spring Rates: 8/4
Dampers: 4/8
Toe: -0.20/-0.08
Camber: 1.2/0.8

Brake Balance: 7/6

Max Turn Angle: 32

All driving aids are up to driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.250
2nd: 1.518
3rd: 1.165
4th: 0.941
5th: 0.792
6th: 0.686
Final: 3.649

Description: The car tuned for the upcoming Showdown 4, I've put hours into this one, as there is a general consensus that TLD is no good any more. I intend on swaying some minds with this car. Tuned in such a way that there is no difference between using R2 and R3 tyres in terms of stopping power and grip levels unless you make severe power sacrifices on a high power track, I truly believe this will be one car nobody else will want to mess with, bring it on.[/QUOTE]

@Driver32503

There is no speed scrubbed, often cars are tune to optimum handling, which comes with drivability. Particularly my own offerings, I tune for the best cornering capability I can get at the expense of power, and I run faster lap times then most (thats me driving my own cars not neccessarily everyone in my cars). You like the NSXR and GTLM, because they're naturally difficult cars and they can't be fully tamed without speed loss, other cars like say a Viper are given more grip for more speed. You dont raise any doubt, but there is rarely a car which when made harder to control becomes faster. If you want a difficult car to control, pick something like a fully tuned up Corvette Z06 (not the tuned one) or Ford GT 06 (again not the LM).

Dragon,

Thanks for your advice, I see what you mean now. I think I'll be happier when the full GT5 comes out (wont we all) because of many more car choices and the ability to identity your taste in driving feel by the cars you race. I think I'll buy more cars now though, and feel the differences - I'll appreciate the GTLM and the NSXR more - but who knows - I may end up in a Clio.

Holden, keep up the great work. My apologies for bringing all that up in your showroom! And yes I still need to test your new GTLM.

Oh, and Dragon - This is my first real time on the forums here. And I've looked everywhere but can't seem to find the answer. GTP_**** people, are they just random supporters of the website, or part of some club, or what? How would said person join those ranks?

Oh, and Dragon - This is my first real time on the forums here. And I've looked everywhere but can't seem to find the answer. GTP_**** people, are they just random supporters of the website, or part of some club, or what? How would said person join those ranks?

Check the sticky threads on top of the GT5P forum, all the info you need is right there. Post #1. đź‘Ť

I have to agree with that - but I can't help but thinking that there are certain configurations which err on the side of caution more than necessary.
The good thing about a configuration is that you can change it to suit your needs. :)

The way I see it, the tunes posted here by the various garages are the product of what they feel is the best solution given a specific situation/problem. Which may not necessarily be what you consider the optimal solution. ;)

If you check the Tuner Showdown setups you'll see that several tuners, when faced with the same car/track, come up with completely different setups for the same car. And they all drive brilliantly, they just suit different driving styles.

And that's the good thing: when you are in search of a tune that suits your driving style, chances are very good you will find it somewhere in the tuning section of GTP. Be it with one garage or another, or just a single post by a user that wants to share his setting. :)

And I hardly think any tuner around here tunes because they want to become the greatest garage in the history of GT, we all tune because we think it's fun (at least I do). And yes: most of my configurations I post are tuned in a way that the car is very forgiving and stable. To cater for the masses? No, they are tuned that way because that's the way I like it. No hidden agendas or plots to take over GTP there. ;) :P

Not a lot of people enjoy driving this car, with any tune. I see everyone driving the much safer Z06/tuned or the Clio/tuned. I'm a fan of cars that threaten to rip your head off if you aren't perfect, and so far the GT LM, and your NSX-R tunes are my favorite tunes in GT5:P.

In life, in games, everywhere really - I find no thrill is doing anything the easy way. I always feel that for however mad a car handles, however strong it's intention to kill you, it has equally unreal potential when driven with a stiff arm, and a focused mind.

Which is why I'm disappointed with most tunes out there. Most weigh drivability equally with speed - whether because the tuning houses are unsure of their clients concentration levels, or because they need to become the most famous tuning garage, and do that by satisfying the middle ground.

Even if it isn't the most successful, or the fastest, or most consistent, I want to drive the cars that most people are afraid of. The ones that no one messes with. The cars with bright, bold, big red, disclaimer in the doorsill.

Many people would think that the cars in GT5:P in stock form are exactly that. But I disagree. Tuners are fiddling with the cars to make them safer, more reliable. I haven't seen any tune descriptions, outside your NSX and GTLM, which caution drivers to a heightened level of speed, and not instill calm comfort.

I am going to test out your new HSR GTLM tune tonight - probably just sit for hours trying to beat my own ghost. Punters are too difficult. I'd like to post a full review, and maybe suggest making that x-rated tune. I'll try to write a review to warrant that attention - since i hear you feel your tuning reputation hinges on this new great tune. I have been using your Suzuka GTLM on HSR 800PP with minimum weight and boosted power, and I'll definitely be able to compare the two.

I hope I haven't frightened you with this proposal. I currently use pure TLD tunes, out of fascination of what you've done, and respect for your skill. I'll keep ya posted!

Well hang on, I know there are people here saying that complete controllability and smooth setups are normally the fastest, and this is true of a race setup, you may find that cars can be tuned to have more "turn" and be closer to the edge of crashing and set a faster time trial. This is pretty rare, as smooth is indeed normally faster, but sometimes you get those mentals cars that are fast anyway.
I look forward to your review.đź‘Ť :dopey:

We (the tuning garages) tune to make race cars on the whole, to make the insane overtakes, to fly round the apexs at the highest speed, having an edgy car helps neither. Smooth is fast, if you can't drive smooth, you won't go fast. Simple.

Indeed.

Your the tuners - you do miracles. I hope my dramatic post didn't raise any doubts as to my respect for you.

Time trial setups in real life come to mind, or especially the difference between an enduro setup and sprint round setup, but then that is of course considering tyre wear as well.

Great setup, i've tried this car and its truly fast and has very good brakes. i'm sure whoever drives this car will be very competitive online

Thanks again for the hardwork

Glad I could help, maybe you'd like to use it in the Garage Showdowns and race for The Lion's Den? Thanks again for trying my tune though.đź‘Ť

@Driver32503

There is no speed scrubbed, often cars are tune to optimum handling, which comes with drivability. Particularly my own offerings, I tune for the best cornering capability I can get at the expense of power, and I run faster lap times then most (thats me driving my own cars not neccessarily everyone in my cars).

+1 Cars tuned to optimum handling are often tuned for drivability as well. I aim to get more drive and turn in my setups, often with good results. Drivability is the prime factor I consider though.

Dragon,

Thanks for your advice, I see what you mean now. I think I'll be happier when the full GT5 comes out (wont we all) because of many more car choices and the ability to identity your taste in driving feel by the cars you race. I think I'll buy more cars now though, and feel the differences - I'll appreciate the GTLM and the NSXR more - but who knows - I may end up in a Clio.

Holden, keep up the great work. My apologies for bringing all that up in your showroom! And yes I still need to test your new GTLM.

No worries, it's the most action my thread has seen in a while.:lol:

Check the sticky threads on top of the GT5P forum, all the info you need is right there. Post #1. đź‘Ť

Yes, just see the Sticky threads in the GT5:P Forum, and look up the GTP Registry.

The good thing about a configuration is that you can change it to suit your needs. :)

The way I see it, the tunes posted here by the various garages are the product of what they feel is the best solution given a specific situation/problem. Which may not necessarily be what you consider the optimal solution. ;)

If you check the Tuner Showdown setups you'll see that several tuners, when faced with the same car/track, come up with completely different setups for the same car. And they all drive brilliantly, they just suit different driving styles.

And that's the good thing: when you are in search of a tune that suits your driving style, chances are very good you will find it somewhere in the tuning section of GTP. Be it with one garage or another, or just a single post by a user that wants to share his setting. :)

And I hardly think any tuner around here tunes because they want to become the greatest garage in the history of GT, we all tune because we think it's fun (at least I do). And yes: most of my configurations I post are tuned in a way that the car is very forgiving and stable. To cater for the masses? No, they are tuned that way because that's the way I like it. No hidden agendas or plots to take over GTP there. ;) :P

True, all of it, true.:)

As a bit of fun, just like back in GT4 I will be giving cars from this day forth creative names. All car names in the opening post will remain what they really are so people can find the car they want easily.:)

As a bit of fun, just like back in GT4 I will be giving cars from this day forth creative names. All car names in the opening post will remain what they really are so people can find the car they want easily.:)

Lol i just find places where RVT fits in if possible, barring my special projects such as Venom (the Viper set up) which also get special names :)

I have been thinking of giving them modified names from Austin Powers movies, like 'Austin Horsepowers', 'Dr. Evil Knievel', or 'Fast Bastard'. :lol:

Lol i just find places where RVT fits in if possible, barring my special projects such as Venom (the Viper set up) which also get special names :)

A few of my past creations:
Link
Link - Say, you're not a fan of Aussie Tuners by any chance?:P
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2986272&postcount=451 - I like reading the description on that one.:P
Good Times

My descriptions used to be so good and creative, then when GT5:P came I decided to put important stuff in the description, that may end as well, or put in a new section called "Tuner's Notes".:)

After our debate, I decided to test the TLD and the RVT GTLM's back to back, over several hours of HSR time trials. My primary goal was to review TLD's car, but in the interest in catering to what I may like driving more - I took both out. I have enjoyed speaking with both houses, and I hope they like my reviews.

I'm no HSR expert. I have a few low 1'58" runs in the TLD GTLM on Suzuka 750PP, but I've never focused so much on the technical side of HSR like I did last night - so in a way I was learned the track as I learned the cars.

Eventually, I ended the night with very consistent low 1'5" times with both tunes. The TLD tune was much easier to repeat, as things were more predictable, i.e. brake and shift points were more accurate and repeatable lap to lap. One problem however, I couldn't find the right line to get through turn one without dipping below 175 mph. Every lap, I had to do...something, either a quick nothing brake stab at the beginning, or threshold braking throughout. For a while I was afraid to lift off to get he car around on such a high speed turn. Eventually I manned up and did it, and though it was far more controllable that I thought it would have been, something about it didn't feel...free.

In the RVT GTLM on turn one, after being on the straight for so long , I was shocked as to the amount of turn-in 'jolt' it caused when I initiated the turn. I thought the back was coming out, but with quick fingers on the wheel, it was put under. Once I found the constant radius to stick with the line, it felt much more secure. Due to the immense turn-in, I found myself closer to the apex at higher speeds than the TLD car. But once exiting the apex, my only thought was the right wall, the dreaded forced lift-off snap oversteer penalty for brushing a digital being. I started my laps by breaking, just a touch, with my right foot still planted. Seemed to take off a lot of speed very quickly - quicker than I needed. A few laps later, I started to feather the gas - halt acceleration rather than reverse it, as I found myself rotated in a more desirable direction. Sometimes too desirable, ending in the middle of the track and not the right rub-strip. On my best attempt, I looked down at my speed midway through the exit from the apex, and saw numbers in the 185 186 region. I was shocked. the TLD tune didn't get anywhere near those speeds - well, maybe I didn't get anywhere near those speeds.

But that caused problems for the next turn. The epic turn in force from the RVT turn meant very unstable breaking. I had to point, break, and pray - pretty much. Man-handling my wheel, forbidding the front wheels to do anything erratic, I threw at car at the apex, as the rear jostled and thought about ways to kill me. Not so for the TLD tune. Maybe it was because I was carrying less speed coming in - but the pedal on the left reduced the car's speed - nothing more, nothing less. It was less violent than the RVT's breaking, but it didn't leave me wanting more breaking force.

The next three turns are very interesting. The first one, the faster left hander, was all about the exit speed. I forced myself to nail the gas after the apex, knowing that if the cars could handle that, that would be the quickest time, ending on the rub-strip. Both cars had enough grip to cope. The biggest concern was gearing. Interestingly, While TLD's GTLM Suzuka tune made the car into a four speed, things were swapped here. RVT opted for the four speed, while TLD went conventional. In TLD's gearing, the rub rail after this turn coincided perfectly with the rev limiter in second - which meant while you were excited to push the car out to the limit, it cut power exactly when you needed it to keep the car straight. I ended up needing to shift to third midway through the exit, still in the middle of the track. RVT's gearing allowed for a smoother exit.

Never have I been able to dial in my level of angle slip so well with my right foot in these two cars. I couldn't resist drifting through these next two turns. For the first one I dived right into the apex, with similar breaking behavior as in the prior turn. Both cars were easy to drive over the rub rail, using the reduced grip to glide gracefully around the innermost edge. In the next turn, I stayed out right and broke hard and flicked, getting the front wheels over the apex rub rail, and staying tight. At a certain point, I knew I had done it, straightened the wheel, nailed the gas, and bee-lined to the right side rub rail, actually going past the line once under the tunnel. Both cars were so drivable and predictable through here, it was amazing. If anything, the RVT car had more opinion, in that it was more battle against the car than the track, while the TLD car was my slave. It's impossible to know which is faster.

The last banked turn was simple for both cars. Again, the RVT was wiggly under braking, but was able to keep a higher speed through the turn. I drove the RVT second, so I think that was due to my experience. I'm still trying to learn this turn, as the high line seems faster.

On the straight, both cars were able to creep on 200 mph. If RVT cars are described to be less strong straight line, in order to be faster in the corners, I couldn't feel any lack of speed here.

In the end, I have no idea which car is faster. There are probably still areas of the track that I can drive much better, regardless of car. Each car ran as close as makes no difference to 1'5", with both having fastest laps in the fours.

Both miraculous tunes. The TLD can drive 1'5" all day long. The RVT is less nice to you. Until my driving gets better, I don't know if that means its faster. But for now, the RVT is more fun. As each of you have said, tunes are not meant to min max, but to supply different feels for different drivers. I can't think of a better example than that. Just look at the toe in/toe out settings.

But keep in mind that both cars are still GTLM's, with 800PP. Neither is gentle, neither is easy. Nothing is more fun.

One more thing, some suggestions. First, I did not see any difference in cornering speed due to the different tyre setups. The RVT was probably looser because of the R2 in the back, however. Second, Holden - have you tried using a four speed setup in this car? It's still very counterintuitive, but with this engine, it works. Third, I did learn a lot about my preferences by testing these two cars. Thanks for supporting me and answering me questions, and not brushing me aside like some ignorant fool. Fourth, How does the tuner challenge work? Do you find people to drive them, or is there a committee that finds drivers. In either case, I'd love to help out refining, testing, or racing either car.

Last edited:
To make things more complicated, you could try the other GTLM's for the showdown as well. ;) You'll find they will all behave quite differently, yet the times you can achieve with each will be remarkably close. Or so I think, based on previous showdown experience and the tunes that I have tried so far.

EDIT: Any driver can enter the showdown, no entrance exam or anything. ;) You can state your preference for a tuner, but ultimately, Holden will decide where each driver is put to assure all is equal.

Yup - don't know why I confused the tires on the two tunes - you are right. Yours is still looser, but thats probably the rear toe.

Yup - don't know why I confused the tires on the two tunes - you are right. Yours is still looser, but thats probably the rear toe.

Yea i'd imagine, i used the effect so i can brake and turn without touching the steering into T2 basically, it almost steers itself as i brake for that turn i just have to hold it. I basically brake as im turning in hold the brakes to the apex then go right onto the throttle with no delay from brake to throttle.

Back